Search found 19 matches

Return

Re: Biohazard

I dont really understand the huge debate everyone seems to pull. Sure it has its weaknesses like the annoying qte's and zombies withstand too much but honestly in the end I liked the Leon's part.
by Deta
Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Biohazard

The more I play this the more I like it. I just started Ada's part and I too have to say Jake's part may have been the best so far because the variable scenes and environment. From snowy hills to chinese mansions and labs. I especially liked the lab part.
And yeah the ustanak was great add for the part.

I really understand now why some may say this isnt real resident evil game or they have ruined the series because of all the action but overall I think this is great game and good sequel.

I watched gt.tv's debate concerning this game and I agree about how Shane said the game is great if you can see pass the title.
by Deta
Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue Anime

Yes sure it could be let down like Duke Nukem was but atleast we would see how the story was suppose to end like it should have. If Yu isnt on the bar anymore and there would be something prominent mistakes then shame on him.
But if outsider would do anime show about shenmue and do it slipshodly it would be outrage.

Think about it. Which one would displease you more? Outsider ruining the game or Yu accomplish his visions which would sadly fail to reach present standards. (i.e. too much qte etc.)

Though I wouldnt mind anime if Yu would closely control the project.
(fan projects are always welcomed)
by Deta
Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:02 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gaming thoughts of the day

NiGHTS was released on steam.
by Deta
Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SPRING FEVER!

Yep, going to Japan on May!
by Deta
Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What are you currently playing?

Xenoblade Chronicles
by Deta
Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

The first gameplay trailer is out!

phpBB [video]

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/8r4w ... r--stream-

and holy shit it looks promising!
by Deta
Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

I guess the cardboard box is back :D
phpBB [video]

Little mixed feelings though. Not sure what I think about the artillery strike he was talking about. But excluding that, Im getting more excited. Especially the base sounds awesome.
by Deta
Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: YSNET officially announce the delay of Shenmue 3.

I cant say Im suprised by this at all. But this brings up a lot of questions. I understand lots of ppl want to be extra happy and supportive about this. And why wouldnt they be? It gives an huge opportunity for the team to finish the game in the best possible way. But shooting down everyone who brings up questions about the budgeting is foolish. Extra year equals one extra year worth of money. Where will they get the money? Did they have extra money put aside? Why? If not, from which areas are they going to cut or is there potential investors? If they dont have the money and their current financial trend is starting to drop(= the business is not profitable anymore), then most likely they have to act accordingly and start letting go employees. If they decrease the amount of staff how will this affect quality?
There is so many variables. This can be great news or this can be bad news. So please dont rule out people who has something else to say than " I think this is great " because nobody knows yet how this will turn out.
by Deta
Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

But shooting down everyone who brings up questions about the budgeting is foolish. Extra year equals one extra year worth of money. Where will they get the money? Did they have extra money put aside? Why? If not, from which areas are they going to cut or is there potential investors? If they dont have the money and their current financial trend is starting to drop(= the business is not profitable anymore), then most likely they have to act accordingly and start letting go employees. If they decrease the amount of staff how will this affect quality?

So the question was "shot down" and you're going to simply repeat it without addressing the points raised the last time?

Are you refering to your answer "This makes no sense."

You stated and I quote " the game is not going to suffer by taking longer. "

You have no idea what you are talking here. You dont know the facts. At this point we can even question if the project manager itself can predict accurately how their financial balance will endure. Maybe they have a way to build up a revenue we dont even know about. Who knows. But nobody in this forums can say what is fact and what is not. So stop talking like you know.
by Deta
Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Why are you asking on a fan forum if you're not going to entertain replies from anyone but Ys Net?

Lets make something right. I made a statment, very valid one. One can close their eyes from it if they please. But it doesnt make it any less concerning. I didnt ask anything from anyone specifically, you quoted me and wanted me to address your "points". Well i addressed your points which were nothing more than your own brain farts masked as a truth, which they were not.
Now you are mumbling something about entertaining replies. I dont know man, what are you trying to do here. Just arguing?
by Deta
Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

YSnet aren't going to say where the money is from, so this is cyclical and pointless if you're not satisfied by valid suggestions made by other posters.

I know YSnet wont tell where the money is from. It was more of a rhetorical question. Brain storming.

What are the valid suggestions exactly? All I see is ppl belittling this one dude because he was concerned about the financial side.
I know its pointless. I didnt start it, I just made my statement but someone just had to come and start spewing nonsense and claiming they know what is truth and what is not.
by Deta
Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Why are you asking on a fan forum if you're not going to entertain replies from anyone but Ys Net?

Lets make something right. I made a statment, very valid one. One can close their eyes from it if they please. But it doesnt make it any less concerning. I didnt ask anything from anyone specifically, you quoted me and wanted me to address your "points". Well i addressed your points which were nothing more than your own brain farts masked as a truth, which they were not.
Now you are mumbling something about entertaining replies. I dont know man, what are you trying to do here. Just arguing?

Try again without selective quoting.

Or don't. Now that I've seen who you are, I'm past giving a shit what you have to say about anything.

Aww you are a special snowflake arent you? Someone making an argument and you start freaking out? Dont be so cocky next time.
by Deta
Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Snowflake is like the lamest excuse for a insult ever. I don't know how that became a thing but it's about as insulting as calling a white guy a cracker. Gee golly such a insult..ruined someones day with that one. :lol:

Why so much hostility in these KS updates? :???:
Also again I ask.
:rotflmao: Im deeply sorry I couldnt think anything better. But seriously if you are being a baby and cant handle criticism then im calling you out. Simple as that.
by Deta
Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue III teaser is FINALLY HERE!!

Shenmue fans are such a cry babies nowadays. Defending their thoughts like they are absolute. Riku was right. The trailer was awkward and doesnt sell the game for the new players. Why bother releasing something what isnt even relatively ready? "Well they had to show something". Well show something which looks good for god sake. They could have directed the trailer way better. Leaving the awkward bits away. Atleast the environments looked cool.
All this ignorance from the fans is just damn funny. Defending and creating these false illusions about things shenmue team probably havent even thought about. Good example is the S1 and S2 release. Last time I was here I saw bunch of guys overexcited about how S1 and S2 will be announced next. Then Yu completely shits on the idea in the latest interview.

Its just mind boggling how some people here start crying immidiately after someone brings up a question little bit different than where can I buy my newest shenmue fan goggles.

There is fans who wants the game to succeed and looks stuff more critically but somehow most of the shenmue fans get offended by it? :rotflmao:
by Deta
Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Update #78: Then, Now and Tomorrow

Although everything in this new "update" tells us backers to lower our expectation even more
No.
it took almost two years to make "acceptable" models of the two main characters
No.
facial expressions and animations are not done yet,
No.
we now have fewer characters than what's been initially announced
No.
the new fighting system will be puzzle-based and more aimed towards causal players so we can kiss anything close to the decent fighting system of Shenmue and Shenmue II goodbye,
No.
and finally another delay is highly expected.
No.

I'm struggling to find a statement in your post that even resembles reality. Maybe that it won't look like a AAA blockbuster? (No shit). It's beyond me how you've been unbanned. You're either a troll or nuts.

How about next time you write why you disagree with someone. Or do you enjoy looking like a baboon? All technophilz's comments were reasonable assumptions.
by Deta
Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Im about to start believing these two fellows are incarnation of beavis and butthead.
by Deta
Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic