Search found 109 matches

Return

This is the kind of article we need more of!

http://www.pcgamer.com/why-im-excited-about-shenmue-3/

What a great article. It's simple, but raises a lot of reasons why Shenmue was so special and could be again if we help it reach its potential. I still listen to "Battle 1" every day on the way to work.
by Valascaziel
Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SHENMUE 3 ANNOUNCED FOR PS4 KICKSTARTER (INFORMATION INS

I don't really play or have all that much interest in video games any more. Even then, I'm very surprised that I managed to miss this for over a week...

Anyway, HOLY SHIT!!!

I remember numerous times, back in the day, breaking Dojo records for the number of people signed in when there was apparently going to be a "big announcement" at E3 or some other games show, and every time, we'd all be disappointed. Then all that Shenmue Online crap happened, and we didn't know whether to be excited or puzzled, and then that just disappeared. Eventually, I think most of us just accepted it wasn't going to happen ever.

I'm looking back at my post history on here. I first posted in 2004 - 11 years ago. I was 15 at the time. I stopped posting long ago, and long before that this place had become less about the Shenmue, and more a community of friends. This was a really important place for me for several years.

How amazing is it to come back here, over a decade after I first joined, and see that the one thing deep down we've all been longing for, which we'd all truthfully lost hope in, is actually going to happen? No game has ever immersed and captivated me like Shenmue did. It's still slowly sinking in, but I still can't quite believe it.
by JC 2K3
Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:16 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that get on your proverbial tits

Things that get on my proverbial tits ? Everything and nothing at the same time... because I'm a man of wisdom :mrgreen:

I'm most concerned about little things than big one ; I can understand how fucked up is the society of today, because I lived long enough to make a self judgment about this, and the truth is that society is evolving and we don't accept it. The last thing that can change our society is a civil war, a revolution, or another WW.

If I get angry about something, it's almost a futile purpose and it doesn't last long. Like why people really liked Jurassic World, that kind of things... :mrgreen:

Click bait.
Yeah, fucking click bait. These people who make that should be send in prison forever.
by Namron_Bearded
Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

-Working with middle aged Japanese women.
-Old Japanese guys at construction sites who stare at me.
-People who constantly fucking complain about everything
by Axm
Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue Dojo Twitch streaming Let's Play promotion threa

Those guys from the GameTrailers reaction video are also streaming Shenmue II every monday at 6 PM (PT/Pacific Time).

http://www.twitch.tv/gametrailers
by Arm Wrestler
Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Shenmue Dojo Twitch streaming Let's Play promotion thread!!!

Twitch added ALL Shenmue games to its game list - yes, including Online! This is a great opportunity to show people what Shenmue is and participate in the Twitch community!

Posts your twitch links and let's get this started. The idea is to play a lot of Shenmue games on Twitch and catch attention and show newcomers why we love it while being a helpful and welcoming environment to allow community participation.

If all plans to right I should be streaming tonight. Let's do this!

http://www.twitch.tv/shenmuedojo
by Himuro
Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I have been planning to stream Shenmue this week myself. Originally I intended to announce this in another thread, but I suppose since Twitch made it official, I'll do the promotion now.

I've done game playthrough streams before, but usually only for an audience of like one to three people. I plan on streaming Shenmue when I can during the weekends, that's Friday (tonight), Saturday, and/or Sunday. I will keep you guys informed when I am specifically streaming as time goes on.

My first stream will be tonight, estimating starting anywhere from 9 to 10 eastern standard time. I do not know how long the stream will run, but I'll try to keep it interesting. I do not wish to step on anyone else's toes, so if even one person attends my stream, I will be content with that.

Let's all make people aware of this game. http://www.twitch.tv/slyspy
by SlySpy
Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I've been streaming S2 the last few nights, likely gonna continue tonight. I'll be sure to drop a link in here when I get started.

I've had a few new people pop in who were looking for Shenmue specifically, didn't know they weren't formally a part of Twitch..
by Maccam16
Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: This is the kind of article we need more of!

Check out this one:

http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/06/22/the-controversy-mongering-on-shenmue-iiis-kickstarter-is-really-rather-sad/

Wouldn't want to speak too soon, but the tide of opinion may be shifting against those journos and bloggers attacking the Kickstarter and whinging about the project not being "indie" enough. Let's hope so! :D
by Frayed
Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: This is the kind of article we need more of!

That’s because, adjusted for inflation, the first Shenmue cost around $70 to develop.

We should have no problem surpassing that with the Kickstarter funding.
by TwiceFriedRice
Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Donators Please Read

Peter wrote: BioDojo

Funny to think, Shenmue right now is more alive than Bio... #-o
by Yama
Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

People from a privileged background giving average Joe's advice on how to become successful.

Specifically, I was reading am article just a few days ago about someone someone aged 24 who made millions "on their own" yet, if you read the article this person had inherited $50, 000 from their grandmother, was also getting $125 a month from their wealthy parents( who they were still living with) all whilst getting a healthy income from work. Even after reading all that the article had the audacity to include this persons "10 helpful tips"...

As you can gather I also hate clickbait articles.
by SaM_4000
Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yu Tweets New KS Tiers/Goals Coming Soon + First S3 Artw

elfshadowreaper wrote: Oh man I hope they have replica phoenix and dragon mirrors! But I only put that I'd pay $80 for them because I don't want those to be too pricey.

Made in China :lol:
by NeoShredder
Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yu Tweets New KS Tiers/Goals Coming Soon + First S3 Artw

My favorite mini games were the arcade games. I'm guessing those will be left out of this one.

I couldn't honestly see the villages Shenhua and Ryo visiting in Shenmue 3 as realistically having Arcade games anyway ;-)

I think Choubu will definitely have an arcade. I'm hoping the village will be a scaled-down Suzhou (which Yu has previously used for inspiration). This is what it looks like:

https://irenetravelogue.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/dscf1979.jpg?w=1000
by colacube
Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:02 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kickstarter Update #13 - Budget and Funding Statement

We'll get the 10M. After the KS, we will have about 2 and a half years time to get there through Paypal. Cheer up, every one! :) Let's just make the KS the best we can and AFTER that is done we will have enough time to discuss what to do. :)

Oh, and just in case I forgot to mention it: Shenmue 3 is coming!!! :king:
If the money pledged really is just for development then they'd need the majority of that $10m a hell of a lot sooner than 2 years down the line though...
by joka
Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:06 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I've met people before that when I've asked "what kind of music are you into?" they've just said "whatever's popular". I die inside for a moment due to coming to the realisation that there are people that have no modicum of art in any way, shape or form. They're the 21 Jump Street, eagerly anticipating 23 Jump Street, type of plebs.
by Shenmuedabest
Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I can agree with practically everything has said. Here' some of mine.

1. I fucking hate unnecessary selfies of any kind that do not bring anything different to the table. In the gym, in front of the mirror, at the beach, what fucking ever. They are unnecessary and your attention seeking eager self needs to calm down. I prefer selfies guided towards fun like what The Rock posts. The ones that include a garbage quote piss me off too. It's too damn predictable.

2. I hate social media. Even though I've managed to snag plenty of dates and girls from them, I don't care if Joey Bag of Donuts is feeling down and out while enjoying a Bud Lite. I hate how things 'catch' on within these platforms and suddenly some dumb ass thinks he's famous and shows up on Ellen.

3. Those vine "comedians" suddenly appearing all together in Hollywood. Just stop.

4. Unnecessary text messages by people that don't have hobbies. I hate these texts, I don't reply to them. I'm busy, I'm doing productive stuff go do something yourself.

5. Which leads me to going out in general and everyone is staring at their fucking phone. What is the point of going out and experiencing the world if you're staring at a screen mad that someone else is. I hate seeing this and it always happens with girls. It's so easy to see who is self conscious or lack self-esteem using this that you can take out for a quickie.

6. Those lame common sense questions people will say in public: "OH MY GOD TODAY IS FRIDAY RIGHT? IT'S FRIDAY?" Chill, you know its Friday and no one gives a fuck what your plans are.

7. People who ask too many stupid questions. Shut the fuck up.

I have more. I clearly just hate a good amount of things.
by NismoZZzz
Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Troll Pledging?

It's strange. People always say people like that are compensating... but I'm technically a lonely, isolated person with no social life or relationship (apart from a few close friends) for going on 9 years... and I just want everyone to be happy and fulfilled in their lives. It's strange and sad to me that some people want others to share in their misery. I'm the opposite. I want people to be happier than I am, because I'm happy when others are.

Such a lack of empathy confounds and perplexes me.

Oh well. To 10 million! I'll never give up until it's over! :)
by Anonymous81
Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: We know what rapport system is (old YS interview)

If you replay Shenmue II DISC 4 you can see this in its infancy. You have actual dialogue options in DISC 4, and Shenhua asks Ryo personal questions. It seems in 3, those questions get deeper, more personal, and affect how people react to you but it still sounds like a general continuation from what disc 4 already achieved.
Yeah, I think a lot of us have always agreed on this. It's why I held disc 4 so dear all of these years, when the likes of Shenmue III were at an all time low, it always felt like a taste of it. Honestly, the game could have easily ended on disc 3 in Kowloon, but it's disc 4 that really gave us all that taste that we couldn't let go of. Funny how things work out. I also designed the site around it, to always keep the future in mind.
by Yama
Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: gamesTM Magazine: Yu Suzuki Talks - Shenmue 3 Exc. Inter

Here's another Shenmue 3 feature from Play UK .. enjoy

by Technophilz
Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GameTrailers.com shutting down - effective immediatly

Giant Bomb stinks. Everyone stinks in fact. I love video games but I can't force myself to visit any gaming sites besides this one to be honest. Yeah, I don't care shit about GB, too.

So. Heartfelt farewell speech by Brandon Jones (co-founder and voice of GT):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUxW4p8hAPM&feature=youtu.be
by Giorgio
Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GameTrailers.com shutting down - effective immediatly

Also, interesting article on the matter, although Jim can be quite questionable... http://www.thejimquisition.com/2016/02/ ... of-itself/
by FlagshipFighter
Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yakuza series

As a shenmue fan, these games look kinda interesting but i wish they weren't so wacky and weird, i feel alot of culture shock when looking at these games, something that never happened to me with Shenmue
I understand where you're coming from in regards to the Yakuza games.

In many ways Shenmue has always strived to be a grounded franchise, even with all the martial arts and hints of magic included along the way. Shenmue is as much about the daily life of Ryo Hazuki as it is about finding his father's killer. This attention to detail, the measured if often sombre tone, is what makes Shenmue unique and truly remarkable.

In contrast Yakuza knows it's an over-the-top franchise and revels in that fact. Beat-up random street thugs with whatever objects are nearby. Take part in bizarre and often hilarious side missions that reveals more about the seedy underbelly of Kamurocho. Honestly, the weirdness of the Yakuza games is all part of the charm; the whole world operates under video game logic, when seemingly mundane events can suddenly veers into an arcades style minigame.

My advice to you, if you want to start playing the Yakuza games, is to actively seek out the weirdness that Yakuza has to offer. This is not a realistic depiction of Japan; this is a hyper-real depiction of Japan! The intensity of everything has been ratcheted up to eleven. For Kazuma Kiryu even the act of serving ramen noodles to hungry customers becomes an epic test of skill and willpower. So, sit back and enjoy the craziness, you're in for one heck of a ride.
by Kintor
Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts

Wow, that sounded like a major experience. I myself was not nervous for some reason when I met a few of the biggest names in the metal scene (heavy, black/death, progressive). Hmm, I wonder. Since I play music myself (and did sound production), it's maybe easier to see them as people? I've also rehearsed with a few more known people within a genre, got interviewed etc. So I guess it could depend on experience as you said?

Yeah, it's all just down to the individual I guess. Like I said, I have literally no other experience at all meeting people that I truly admire for their art. I'm sure if I'd met a few others by now (or if it were some kind of regular thing while growing up) my reaction would have been different, and not so starstruck.
I do want to say though, it certainly wasn't that I don't view her as a normal person; if anything, she's probably the single most normal, relatable, and humble musician that I listen to.
My own nervousness probably had more to do with the idea that, since I hold her in such high regard, and since she's one of those rare people who's actually created things that speak to me on a personal level, I had some kind of innate desire to leave a good impression. In itself, that probably put a weird kind of pressure on me (that in all likelihood, I absolutely failed to meet :lol: ).
Eh, I just think too much.
by OL
Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts

Space X rocket successfully re-enters Earth's atmosphere and lands itself on a barge, in the sea;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPGUQySBikQ

:shock: If this is real and not sped up footage, then IMO it's damned impressive!

http://www.theverge.com/2016/4/8/11392138/spacex-landing-success-falcon-9-rocket-barge-at-sea

Paypal, Tesla, SolarCity, SpaceX....Elon Musk is quite an impressive person..!
by St. Elmo's Fire
Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What is Life?

baby don't hurt me
by south carmain
Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Members Introduce Yourself!

Hello everybody!

I am VukBZ2005. I have been a fan of the Shenmue series since 1997, when I first heard of the game being in development in Japan. Indeed, my first days on the internet, in addition to pursuing my other interests, were spent following Shenmue's development from Japan. After release, I managed to get a hold of the first part and, after playing it on the DC, felt that it was absolutely everything it said was going to be.

Not too long after the release of the second part (Shenmue II) I became swiftly interested in the release of the third part. As we all know, Sega went bankrupt and stopped producing video game consoles. However, there still seemed to be hope that the team behind the first two parts of Shenmue was going to release the third within reasonable time. Unfortunately, that never happened and drove me away from being as supportive of the series as I had been up until then.

Now that the third part is FINALLY in production (and I honestly thank all of those in the community who kept up the pressure while others like me lost almost all hope, you've shown me that anything's possible!) I felt it was time to re-join the community and assist in propagating info relating to fundraising and Shenmue in general.

I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW.
by VukBZ2005
Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hi all!

My name is Cor, I've been lurking occasionaly for some years now.
Thought it was about time I'd register.
I own Shenmue I, II and IIx, played them back in 2001.
I'm a retro video game collector with 400+ titles on 16 different consoles, with my copies of shenmue being my pride.
I backed the physical copy of shenmue 3 on the slackerbacker campaign.
Nice to meet you all.
by Coromasta
Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:07 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hey,

My name is tokenflipguy. Played Shenmue back during its heyday. I am currently going through Shenmue 2 which I didn't finish on XBOX back in the day because I got stuck in the Yellow building. Looking forward to 3 and also a big Ryu ga Gotoku fan for it similarities.

I also write for playstationhaven.com.
by tokenflipguy
Sat May 07, 2016 12:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hello there. I have been a Shenmue fan ever since release and am stoked for the upcoming release of Shenmue III by Ys NET (although I must buy a PS4 now although originally an Xbox One owner) I will keep long story short on how I first found Shenmue.

I don't remember the day that the snow turned to rain, but I do remember when I first learned about Shenmue. I must have been no more than 11-years-old at the time, and I'd been bought a copy of EDGE magazine. It had one of those customary end-of-year features spotlighting all of the exciting upcoming games, and in it was a small section on Yu Suzuki's magnum opus. There couldn't have been more than a paragraph of text on the title, but there was a screenshot of protagonist Ryo Hazuki looking up at an overhead plane.

Call it instinct, but I knew right there and then that I had to play this game, and so I started the arduous task of trying to convince my parents that I had to trade every N64 nad PS1 game that I owned for the recently released Dreamcast.

I was lucky enough to acquire SEGA's shiny new system alongside a copy of Sonic Adventure just prior to the end of the year. I see that even though I play my trade with Xbox these days, I'm comfortable admitting that Microsoft isn't entirely responsible for my love of games.

Naturally, I grew up with the likes Nintendo and Sony; Crash Bandicoot, Metal Gear Solid, WipEout, and Spyro the Dragon, Resident Evil but there were three particular titles that truly opened my eyes to what this industry could be: Super Mario 64, The Legend of Zelda, Metal Gear and Shenmue. These were formative releases for me; all four changed the way that I think about games today.

Thank you for reading ShenmueDojo! I am delighted to be here.
by Iyo
Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Loading Screens - Kept or Removed?

I rather have seamless transitions than long ass waiting screens.

You can update them by putting the info on the bottom right hand side or something.

Agreed 100%, I like that feeling of presence. I still remember from shenmue 1 just before Nozomi gets kidnapped it shows the loading screen of 2am or something and I was like whaaaa? Love the genuine feeling of suprise both games had like this when they disrupt the usual/daily routine/cycle.

P.S. Stalking thingy-san in Shenmue 2 and going to each of the elevators was intense too!
by FlagshipFighter
Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What should Ryo say to Lan Di right before he kills him?

"Let's settle this once and for all... in Shenmue IV!" *roll credits*
by Centrale
Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The reunion topic.

Seriously where are people?? I hope at least everyone's ok!

Japanfan, Yunny, TheRonin, ExtraordinaryGoodGrocer, Yunny, Myles, Araviel, Springchick, B-Man, John Peteucci, Silas, Clint, Martin, Mike CT, Bellator, Capt. K Prime, Whiteshadow, Chaosz3ro, Forklift No.5, Segata Sanshiro Jr. JC Denton, Spokane, DR Porkchop, Joe M Design, SpikyAd

I invited Araviel to come back but to no avail so far...
by DaMulder
Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Apologies for the thread resurrection, but this thread made me smile :) Just to let everyone know, I still lurk here! Haha. Nice to see new Shenmue information circulating :)
by Trunks
Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:42 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Totally missed this thread. Whoops!

I was convinced that this community had broken their 401ks early to fund the kickstarter. I'm also becoming convinced that Shenmue is some sort of MKULTRA level indoctrination program to make us love the 80s. I never thought in 2016 that I'd be drinking craft beer at my local retro arcade and listening to synthwave while catching up on SIII news.

What a time to be alive.
by InsanityIsCrazy
Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How long have you been on this forum ?

Too long! Heck, I'm old enough to remember when Ziming was Hellraiser, Bambi was Baihu and Sonikku was... a dude. :shock:
by Sonikku
Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How long have you been on this forum ?

I joined in 2003, never saw the old forums. Heard some fun stories about them and certain particularly weird members though. Used "Keiya" as my username for the majority of my time on here. It was a fun and great community back then, so warm and welcoming, it felt like people were actually close to each other. Luckily some remains of that atmosphere are still existent, but things obviously are different today. I guess we've all grown older and changed quite a bit, and many just grew out of it and left for good. I've been absent (and occasionally lurking) for ages and probably wouldn't have returned to this place if it wasn't for last year's Shenmue III announcement.
by Monkei
Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue II too big ?

Shenmue 2 made u feel like a foreigner lost in a big city so it fits well with ryos circumstance. And in shenmue 1 u knew everything and every1 again perfectly fits his circumstance as yukosuka is ryos home
by 7heavens
Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What are you currently playing?

The Resident Evil 7 demo finally went open to all users on the playstation store, not just ps+ users. Played that yesterday, and... meh. Still the same feeling I had toward the game seeing any of the trailers. The gameplay seems fine, it's just that the aesthetics are incredibly uninteresting to me, and whatever scare tactics they employ so far just aren't very scary at all. That seems to be their goal with the new game, making it all "scary" again, but just based on the demo, it ain't working out all that effectively.
There was also a demo for Outlast 2 on PSN though, and that was actually much better than the RE7 one. Obviously lower in budget, but still much more interesting, despite dealing with a slightly similar "backwoods" setting and all that. Stumbling upon a pit of charred, dead children, evading homicidal farmers in a cornfield, and the final shot of your character's groin getting torn apart from a first person view are all great horror elements, all far more affecting than anything shown of RE7 so far. Another nice little detail: the protagonist wears glasses, so whenever they get knocked off in a cutscene the graphics go all blurry until he gets them back on. Small, inconsequential detail, but a really nice immersion-builder all the same.
The first Outlast (and, even more so, its expansion Whistleblower) was a really good little horror experience, and the second seems to be doing it justice so far.
by OL
Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Playstation Experience - December 2016

There was this promise in the beginning that backers would have an unprecedented level of involvement with the development of the game, and they've done such a lousy job fulfilling it. All we get are these nothing updates once a month. They need to do a state of development update, reassure backers the game is still coming to the PC, etc. They might be making amazing progress behind the scenes, but they're really letting all of us down as far as the Kickstarter involvement is concerned.
by mjq jazz bar
Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

SHENMUE (Part 1 of 2) - Sega Dreamcast - Retro Gaming Review

This is a great review of Shenmue by a group of dudes. Looking forward to part 2.

phpBB [video]
by Ziming
Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Politics

So no one is going to pass off the article I linked above as fake news?? If not, anyone here that thinks it's good policy?

Invasive medical scrutiny that could easily extend to their relatives, potentially putting whole families at risk for discrimination is sure what America needs right now (sarcasm).
It may seem like a no brainer to you and I, although I've seen arguments from some that advocate it as being essential to "businesses' rights". Sometimes I feel as though I live in a different reality from Americans.

Identity politics warps reality for a lot of Americans. For capital R Republicans, you live in a country that's being flooded with mexican drug cartels and suicidal middle-easterns. You're also chancing your pensions to limp-wristed unemployable college kids who whine about White Privilege and think institutional education should be funded by the powers of virtue signalling and Good Feels.

For capital D Democrats, you live in a country that's rapidly changing into the Russian-led Fourth Reich led by Der Orangemensch. Nazis freely roam the streets, knocking hijabs off of transgender middle-eastern women, spraying neon swastikas on sidewalks, and sending death mobs to your house via Twitter.

It's making life pretty bonkers for everyone caught between those extremes.
by InsanityIsCrazy
Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Shenmue Thoughts

It makes me happy seeing the Shenmue III forum so alive right now. Sure some heated discussions but I think it's great Shenmue III is happening to even have those heated discussions. It used to be just cynical series is dead get over it type responses...I was guilty of it myself back then. I look forward to the fan discussion after they beat the game. Have theories and such about events in the game or the endings. Heated debates and such. Just like the early days of SD. :)
by Bluecast
Tue May 30, 2017 8:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue 3 trailer is FINALLY HERE!!

The YT & NeoGAF comments are making me VERY emotional right now. What's happened to the gaming community I knew of 20+ years ago? Hell, you could've said it was more "kid-oriented" back then, but the toxicity today is unreal...
by VukBZ2005
Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic