Search found 10 matches

Return

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

Ryudo wrote: Ray Lewis juices kills and now wins 2 SB. Fuck the Ratbirds. Hated them for 13 years and now I hate them even more.

I live in Pittsburgh, so yeah, it goes without saying that I am 100% with you. And yeah the Penguins Devils game sure was awesome, wasn't it?
by DockeN
Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things That Made You Laugh Today

Text conversation between me and a buddy... Every guy's nightmare.

by DockeN
Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Is It Just Me Or Is It Dead Here Now?

Probably cuz the junk forum is gone. It was my Kowloon, a shithole but it was a beautiful shithole..
by DockeN
Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Guest

Jump to topic

Re: Nasty as hell injury in NCAA game

And you stink of shit, or is that me. Dunno.

It's me. This morning my balls smelled so bad, I couldn't fall back asleep after hitting the snooze button... Forced me to get up 15 minutes earlier than usual to take a shower as I'm fairly certain my jeans would not be able to fully contain the smell... Thanks Obama
by DockeN
Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Jokes

What's the point of a Jewish football game?

To get the Quarterback
by DockeN
Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Would you ever get a tour of N. Korea?

There are about 25 or so travel groups that offer 5-10 day tours of North Korea for reasonable prices. After seeing some documentaries on youtube where people sneak in video cameras i really want to check it out for myself. I think I'm putting this on my bucket list.

Below is probably my favorite documentary on it.

http://youtu.be/24R8JObNNQ4

What do you guys think? Would you consider it?

by DockeN
Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Underground or Underappreciated Artists

Underground - Dada

phpBB [video]

Underappreciated - Scar Symmetry

phpBB [video]

Gotta say I like almost all of the songs in this topic so far!
by DockeN
Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Would you ever get a tour of N. Korea?

Why do you want to check it out for yourself? What would you do there?

Lots of reasons.

- To witness first-hand the intense propaganda / brainwashed citizens.

- To see the skyscrapers and luxurious hotels that were built/maintained via. money that the Dear Leader should spend on the millions of people in poverty that work their hands to the bone for just enough to survive; they of course don't take you to these places, as they only show you the glamorous parts of the country (pretty much just 3 cities, as far as I can tell), but on the bus/train rides on the tour that transport you between each city, you pass through the very rural areas and some barren wastelands which allow you to get a small taste of how the common N. Korean citizen lives.

-To get tours of military/war museums where the guides give you their side of the Korean war, and explain why they Americans. As an American, you just absorb it in, and don't DARE say anything otherwise lol

- The ladies at intersections instead of street lights / How the lights in the city go out and there is total blackness at the same time each night; except they keep the lighting on the most important things, of course.. the statues and monuments of Kim Il Sun and the other 2 knuckleheads.

I hear that when you're there, you feel like you're in a place where time stood still. Plus i'd just be going for a 5 day, 4 night tour. So, worst case scenario is I'm bored for a couple days... Actually worst case scenario is I go on a tour and while I'm there, they declare war on the US. and keep us as prisoners and force us to work in concentration camps, and after a decade of being trapped and worked to death with no chance of rescue, I decide enough's enough and attack a guard and instantly get shot in the neck and die slowly.. that would be worst case scenario, but meh.
by DockeN
Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Japanese Music

^ that song was awesome

** Proud to say, I just bought my first album because of a suggestion on a forum!! Girugamesh - Monster.

Thanks man
by DockeN
Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic