Search found 3 matches

Return

Re: Shenmue 3 Kickstarter announced at E3 2015!

Hi, I really need to post this here...I plonked down $310 for the Shenmue 3 Kickstarter during the first hour. It is a very pleasant surprise to learn the good news this morning. It's been a long time coming (14 years to be exact) and I must say: well done everyone! We are finally given a chance to speak with our money and prove the naysayers wrong. Thank you to Suzuki-san and everyone who has spoken on their passion and overwhelming support for Shenmue 3. It has given me a lot of hope and to know there are many people out there who also believe Suzuki-san deserves a chance to finish the rest of the Shenmue series. Thank you everyone, and good night.

PS: Here's a BGM from Shenmue Orchestra that I associate with hope. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTpdpmSNW60
by Weils
Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yu Suzuki wants Shenmue 1/2 HD Versions before Shenmue 3

I would really like to see a Shenmue 1+2 HD remaster before Shenmue 3 is out. Hell, Sega should announce this before the kickstarter ends to generate more funds. What I'm worried is how much involvement will Sega be in? It's most likely that the remaster will end up on pc and PS4 since they are the only platforms announced for Shenmue 3 at the moment. If save content can be brought over to the 3rd game, how will Sega and Suzuki-san handle this? As what mrandyk mentioned, will Sega pay royalties to Suzuki and also get a cut for all 3 games?
by Weils
Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yu Suzuki Live on Nico Nico Douga 07/12

SquallAdv wrote: I will soon upload the interview summary!

By the way Yu just confirmed Chai on Shenmue 3! Lan Di will be pleased!! :mrgreen:

Looks like being kicked in the water twice doesn't stop this weirdo...well look forward to his cackling!
by Weils
Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic