Return

Re: If Shenmue HD happens

just what Ziming said. Stop it or show proofs
by Schiff
Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yu Suzuki At Monaco Anime Game Show

last game YS NET worked on is Virtua Fighter Cool-Champ, I think (Japan-only, Mobage game).
In the interview he says:
- the game he made and he cared most is Virtua Fighter (:( I love the series, but still....) because of the challenges its production posed;
- his greatest regret is not having been able to make Shenmue III, yet;
- he's not working on any next-gen game at the moment;
- he is not against using crowd-funding to produce Shenmue III;
- he really wants to make Shenmue III but still he hasn't found a good partner to produce it. He's proud people still ask about this game and he's just waiting for the chance to produce it.
by Schiff
Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

the question I'd like to ask him (now it's late, I know) is simply one: we waited for so long and we're still here. We're many (not just the forum members, of course) and we can offer support. What can we do? I want to do something. Should I pester Sega/other producers? Begin an informal campaign to know who's ready to buy/fund the game? Go personally to Sega of Japan and chain myself to the gate? Start a hunger strike? :mrgreen: dear Yu, just tell us what you need!
by Schiff
Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

This again? Shenmue and Shenmue II sold well, if you consider the total number of Dreamcast around at that time. The first Shenmue was one of the best selling titles on the console. Blame Sega policies, not the game
by Schiff
Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GDC manager tweet rumors Shenmue 3 for PS4.

By the way, Brandon Sheffield, director of Necrosoft Games tweeted:

For those wondering, yes, yu suzuki did say at a party that he wants to reboot shenmue 3. He is trying to find a way.

Twitter @necrosofty
by Schiff
Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue 3 and E3 2013

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater had you notice this? Now also Sega trolls us.
by Schiff
Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Will we see it on next generation conseles

Shenmue III is always on a next generation :D
by Schiff
Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Italian book about Shenmue

This book, which is available in Italian bookshops, is an analysis of semiotics in videogames and especially in Shenmue. The title means: "Shenmue, a semiotic challenge".

by Schiff
Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic