Search found 959 matches

Return

Butt Chugging: America's New Favourite Pastime

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/campus-overload/post/tennessee-frat-suspended-following-butt-chugging/2012/09/26/8ee1150e-07e5-11e2-a10c-fa5a255a9258_blog.html

What the hell is wrong with you people?

Early Saturday morning, an unresponsive University of Tennessee student was dropped off at a medical center with a blood alcohol content that local police say was “well over .40,” the point at which death can occur. How did the 20-year-old student get that dangerously drunk?

Campus police went to the student’s fraternity house, Pi Kappa Alpha (aka Pike), to find out. They found several males intoxicated or passed out — and this scene, as described by a Knoxville police spokesman in a Monday statement that was obtained by The Post: “Upon extensive questioning it is believed that members of the fraternity were utilizing rubber tubing inserted into their rectums as a conduit for alcohol as the abundance of capillaries and blood vessels present greatly heightens the level and speed of the alcohol entering the blood stream as it bypasses the filtering by the liver.”

I know the fair majority of you like to talk out of your arses but I didn't think you drank through it too.
by QWERTY
Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What's on your walls? And say no to Dogi

I have a 100 x 70 cm stretched canvas print of this that my friends got me for my 30th birthday this year:

by QWERTY
Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

Cobain is the most overrated celeb ever and fucking boring to hear about. How much more can people say that has not been said a billion fucking times and his ex wife continues to make money on his corpse.

Standard ignorant post. Kenny has said only a few posts up that he is someone who means an awful lot to him and you just come into the topic and completely disrespect his intentions. At least Dorian gave some kinda reason as to why he felt Kenny should steer clear of the subject. Not cool, man.
by QWERTY
Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gaming thoughts of the day

Who Really Cares? wrote: In the end isn't smash Bros just a shameless cash in? Lame combat and the only thing that gets it attention are the characters. Take all those characters out and insert generic nobodies and the game would be lucky to sell 3 copies.

Er... not really. Have you played Smash Bros at all?
by QWERTY
Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gamesmasters Dominik Diamond doing Youtube game reviews

Funniest Gamesmaster moment by far!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEFr6ACZ8sI[/youtube]
by QWERTY
Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gboy/panda_rapist

Done. Although he hasn't logged in for over a month so not sure when he'll see it.
by QWERTY
Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Nights Into Dreams HD

Who Really Cares? wrote: It moves in 8-way directional while The original was 360 degree analog was what i read elsewhere. When trying to do a loop it just feels un natural now :|

They better fix it.

It's petition time! Or, make a Facebook group expressing our vehement disgust.
by QWERTY
Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:07 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Bluecast wrote: So Emma Watson maybe doing nude scenes in 50 shades of grey.

Man the theatre is going to have very sticky floors not from soda

Only paedos fancy a piece of her. She looks like a little boy.
by QWERTY
Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: FAGGOT

I wrote my response to QWERTY late yesterday, and looking at it today, it doesn't have the context I thought it did when I typed, which was a spirit of kidding around. It looks downright mean. So, to QWERTY, if you're out there, I hope you didn't take the "faggot ewok" statement to be seriously said out of anger. I was laughing as I typed it. I love you, in the Platonic sense.

Also, if black and white text annoys you (it's supposed to be annoying), I'll stop .

;-) I really will. Just for you... if you're that keen on reading my bloviation.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m79f1zjuJs1qc9lhz.gif
by QWERTY
Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Oh, and for the working hours/conditions argument...

Try working 72 hours a week over six days in a full suit in the boiling sun for a tenner a day, whilst havin to pay for your own travel to places you've never even heard of, and having to eat some shitty little 10p pic'n'mix for your lunch, maybe with some tap water left over from the bottle you've been rationing.

Explain, tenner a day is slave rates!?

Sounds like door to door sales.
by QWERTY
Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What movie are you watching right now?

Jesus, Attack of the Clones is really shit, isn't it? Hayden Christensen is a total jeb end.
by QWERTY
Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Bluecast wrote:I'm too abnormal to agree.

What is the definition of normal though? No-one is normal. It's just some people are more weird than others.
by QWERTY
Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yokosuka Martian wrote: Some broad's selling a pair of Muse tickets for the 26th at the o2. whos up for it!?!?!?! lmao

Yeah man, I'll bring the rotten eggs and sacks of poo to lob at them. :D
by QWERTY
Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Actually upon reflection I'm not one to call anyone pathetic when I have an avatar of an Ewok telling you to prepare your anus.
by QWERTY
Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Which is a lot of people now days.

But then hey this is also the company that used a real slaughtered goat to advertise God of war II

Goats are animals that deserve it though. They are ridiculously stupid creatures.

No those PSP ads were blatant. It's what got them all fired.

They also got in legal trouble for the graffiti.

Nah I think they were sacked due to public pressure. No-one in their right mind would purposefully make such a social faux pas when your job is potentially on the line.
by QWERTY
Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Bluecast wrote:
Who Really Cares? wrote: Yep. The funny thing its Sony that was doing that this gen.

Sony was even worse with the racist ads and the white rapper psp guy and the dolls with PS3's.

It was evidently unitentionally racist though. The racists are those that found racism in it.
by QWERTY
Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Junk Thread!

Shame. I'll just pop this here then...

by QWERTY
Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: FAGGOT

Rakim wrote: Did anyone ever tell you you kinda look like Val Kilmer for reals? And not the new fat Kilmer, the batman Kilmer.
Doing that adorable pouty face. Get over here!

No, but... fancy a bum?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebXGZQLsQJw[/youtube]
by QWERTY
Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

No. I used it for rent of this place. I went to a temp housing for a month while I was on the waiting list for this place. When I got here in December I used it toward rent. I closed my bank account before I moved however so the money went into my moms account. I only recently opened up a a new bank account.

Ok Coby, I believe you.
by QWERTY
Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If Panzer Dragoon Saga ever comes to PSN or XBL,I'm buying it. I won;t shell 300$ for ANY game not even Ys. 10-15$ PSN XBL in a snap

Same, although it's doubtful it will ever happen if the source code actually was lost. It's always been a game I've had my eye on but I struggle to justify paying that much for it.
by QWERTY
Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It's obvious since I spend more time with them than most modern gamers and a purely mathematical quotation will show that I have to play on a higher level if I put more time and effort into them.

Some of you are so ridiculously insecure and in need of so frequent ego revalidation that I'm really starting to wonder what hides behind all those avatars, what lies deep down inside?

I just get tired of reading the same old pretentious crap from you. You're consistently smearing your toxic attention-seeking unclever soulless cynical bollocks over the board like a mental patient finger-painting with their own shit.
by QWERTY
Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Playing games is not just a hobby; it's a way of life. Man.

by QWERTY
Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Where did Henry Go?

QWERTY FOR MOD!

http://smilies.newcastlebeats.com/smilies/theyareontome.gif
That would be a lot of Anus being prepared.

But in all honestly being a mod is draining esp if you do it too long and you lose your damn mind and sense being if you care too much **COUGH**. I think that is why Yama does little to no moderating himself. Might help keep his own sanity. But just saying if some people need a break I would say Sonikku,Brothaman,Kenny would be great guys to do it.

Ha. I jest. No chance in hell I'd ever be picked for it and tbh I don't spend enough time here to be the mod that this place needs. Also there would be a fuck ton of people worried about random bannings and shit like that. I'm more than happy with being the resident blunt dickhead. I think Who Really Cares and Kenny would make good mods.
by QWERTY
Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

wude wrote:
AnimeGamer183 wrote: Why do I always get Crimson Ryan and Henry Spencer confused?

same here, there must be an explanation

They both had similar Policenauts avatars.
by QWERTY
Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

QWERTY FOR MOD!

by QWERTY
Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I just got offered alot of money to write a script and I have to be in Alaska to do it...waiting on the terms for this deal...

Oh shit kenny, they talkin big figures? 6 or more? Do you have an agent you can have look over it to make sure you arent gonna get fucked? If not, start looking for one. Unless you know absolutely what you are doing its usually best to let a pro handle the contract stuff, course he will take a small chunk of the change too.

6 figures for a novice scriptwriter? Are you mad?
by QWERTY
Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Recent Gaming Purchases

Christ, you guys hoard games. I don't know how you find the time to play them. I buy a game once every 6 months, at most, yet rarely play them.
by QWERTY
Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Guest

Jump to topic

You're not the only one fucking off to Oz, Pete. The missus and I are applying for a 12 month visa (6 month working) and then gonna do a load of traveling after that. Should be doing one over there this time next year.
by QWERTY
Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You guys know that the D-man is lurking, reading this and absolutely dying to flip off on one of his diartibes.
by QWERTY
Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

When you've been on the receiving end of suicide it's a hard thing to put into words how you're trying to cope with the situation straight after it happens. I've had it happen and I was 13 years old at the time, my dad offed himself in prison and it was absolutely awful . However, I know when people tell you that "time is a good healer" you think it's utter horseshit, but things will become easier. Losing a close person, friend or family, is roughneck and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. A best friend might as well be family when it all boils down to it, so I know how it feels dude and I sincerely hope you pull through sooner rather later for youself and for us. :-&
by QWERTY
Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What Song Are You Listening To Now?

I like your colour co-ordination now Kiba. Plus you've dropped that faggy-Bowie-elfy shit.
by QWERTY
Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: QWERTY's super-happy GIF depository thread

The last two are particularly lol imo...

http://stripers247.com/images/flip-fail.gif

http://www.datgif.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/backflip-fail-faceplant.gif

http://www.stripers247.com/images/boof.gif

http://i.imgur.com/6RYy1.gif
by QWERTY
Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HALP!

It's not a surprise if your expecting it.

Being prepared and expecting something are two completely different notions, fool.
Whatever. I fucking hate you. This place turned shit (or stayed shit depending on how you look at it) when they let you back here. I was expecting I would not mind you now, but your the same and you'll always look the same. The way you look tells people how you really are.

Your what I hate about the internet. Whatever to what you say back. What the fuck ever QWERTY.

http://tottenhamonmymind.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/vic_bob_handbags.jpg

Oh and it's you're.
by QWERTY
Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HALP!

Spokane wrote:This place turned shit (or stayed shit depending on how you look at it) when they let you back here.

Does everyone else feel this way? :sad:

You've cut me real deep, Spokes. :cry:
by QWERTY
Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PS4 small leap in power less costly *RUMOR*

To be fair PSN is the same PSN on Vita that it is on PS3. It's cross platform.

Exactly. The account you have now will be usable over the next platform, for sure. They (as in Sony and Micrsoft) know that there would be a massive uproar if they forced their end users to start all over again at additional cost.
by QWERTY
Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I want the memory eraser from MIB for Shenmue

Back on topic, yeah the 'Mue was what convinced me to get involved in purchasing a Dreamcast, but playing Soul Calibur and Power Stone amplified the desire ten-fold.
by QWERTY
Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

MiTT3NZ wrote:
QWERTY™ wrote:But hey, what do I know?

NOTHING!

But yet still more than you. Mwahahaha.
by QWERTY
Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:20 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Peter wrote:
Ryudo wrote: :???: I didn't hit the report button this time nor say anything yet all that. :???:

Thanks Pete.
:)

The post was reported, but not by you.

Spokane?

by QWERTY
Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Scenes in movies & TV shows that make you cry.

I cried while watching a documentary on primordial dwarves.

by QWERTY
Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Star Wars The Clone Wars

wtf is going on with disney anyway? why are they so power hungry over all the star wars projects now?

Wouldn't you be if you had your hands on one of the most lucrative franchises of all time?

I'm glad it's out of Lucas's hands now. At least there is a slight potential we might get another Empire Strikes Back. It's more likely we'll get another Tron Legacy though. *sigh*
by QWERTY
Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Wii U

I'm undoubtedly a Nintendo toss munch, but the plain truth about this console (thus far) is there is bollock-all to get excited about it. When a new 3D Mario/Zelda/Mario Kart is available then things might change. No-one can start giving it the whole "blah blah blah regurgitated franchises blah blah blah", there's a reason why they sell by the bucketload - because they're fucking awesome.
by QWERTY
Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic