Search found 959 matches

Return

Re: Goodbye everyone

I would have posted earlier but I've only just got back from Barcelona and felt the situation warranted a bit more of a detailed post than a few sentences I construct with my iPhone while taking a shit. I'm gonna take this opportunity to iron out a few misnomers regarding a few things before I get the inevitable bans, my original account is still banned so I guess I'm one of the select few!

Ryudo:

There were a number of occasions when I would be in the chat room with him and Oppy and he would encourage me to troll certain members of the forum that he didn't like. I remember Master Kyodai being one in particular. So his whole stance on me being a troll is entirely hypocritical, as he only took action against me being a cunt to anyone when he was the recipient of a scathing post.

I'm not going to lie and say that I didn't type any of that vitriol in my post that had me banned. I did, and I know it was a tad out of order. I didn't say he was lazy or that he should get a job, I was suggesting that if he really didn't have much time left before he shuffled off this mortal coil then he may want to consider doing something a bit more worthwhile with the limited time he had remaining, rather than spend it playing Xenogears and making videos about unboxing limited edition JRPGs. I know I could have worded it a bit better but he did delete a paragraph from underneath the remaining post which went along the lines of:

"Adam, I know I'm being harsh mate but we only want what is best for you. If you don't have much time left on this earth then surely it would be better spent going out and actually doing stuff rather than wasting it on forums or playing games?"

Now don't take that as exact verbatim, but it was essentially what I was getting at. Most people see me as being puerile, vulgar and immature, but I'm only fucking about. However some of my posts from years gone by which I have occasionally read-over again due to a necro-bump make me cringe . From my last period under my original handle (this one is an alternate account) - Jan to Oct 2011 - I didn't post that much offensive stuff in comparison to previous periods. Ryudo understood this until he took personal offence to something that I posted which I don't think was particularly ban-worthy. He was perfectly ok to see others be on the receiving end but when the shoe is on the other foot then he does not hesitate to take swift action.

I don't hate the guy, but he does have issues and a habit of lying about situations to cover his tracks. I don't think anyone is fooled about Coby not being Ryudo, but hey, why doesn't a mod do an IP trace and see if it matches what Ryudo was posting from?

Sonniku:

We never got on because you got really pissy over me modifying your Sonic sig that you had at the time to show him sucking a cock with cum dribbling off his chin. Immature? Yes, but it was in Junk and I didn't think you would get into such a strop about it. Ever since then we never saw eye-to-eye. I'm happy to call bygones as the whole thing is six-to-one and half-a-dozen to the other. It was 8 years ago FFS!

Peter (re what you posted in another topic):

I'm sad that you think I'm the kinda guy that would get you into trouble tbh mate. My internet persona does not truly reflect who I am IRL. Yes I do like to take the piss, also unafraid to speak my mind and am steadfast in my beliefs, but I can also take on board critique and recognise when I am wrong. I'm a lover, not a fighter, baby.
by QWERTY
Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Have most of the forum members dissappeared?

Pretty sure his already posted on here this week?

ORLY

Well then I'll just go all out say WHAT AN IGNORANT SAUSAGE-JOCKEY. I hope you're reading this SEF.

We need Sir JC of Denton back and also JC2K3 (I think that was his name - the guy that had "Oh and btw you are a dickhead" in his sig), Captain K Prime and John Petrucci. All good lads.
by QWERTY
Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Nominate a new name for shenmuekidsx

I like this guy, but dude, you need to change your name as it reminds me too much of people like ryoman lol.

Your sig is AMAZING. \:D/
by QWERTY
Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Psygnosis (developers of wipEout) shut down by Sony

Pretty gutted about this tbh. wipEout was responsible for a lot of people switching their attentions from the Saturn and N64 to the Playstation in the UK. End of an era.

http://www.siliconrepublic.com/new-media/item/28882-sony-shuts-down-legendary/

A 30-year pedigree in video game creation is hard to beat but sadly the Psygnosis development studio – Liverpool Studio – which has brought iconic games like the Wipeout series and Lemmings to the world is to close.

The closure of the studio is considered a major loss to the UK gaming industry in terms of its legacy of achievements and the talented creators who were based there.

The last game produced by the studio was Wipeout 2048 for the PlayStation Vita.

“As part of SCE Worldwide Studios, we do regular reviews to ensure that the resources we have can create and produce high quality, innovative and commercially viable projects in an increasingly competitive market place,” according to a Sony statement published on gaming site Kokatu.

“As part of this process, we have reviewed and assessed all current and planned projects for the short and medium term and have decided to make some changes to our European Studios.

“It has been decided that Liverpool Studio should be closed. Liverpool Studio has been an important part of SCE Worldwide Studios since the outset of PlayStation, and have contributed greatly to PlayStation over the years. Everyone connected with Liverpool Studio, past and present, can be very proud of their achievements.

“However, it was felt that by focusing our investment plans on other Studios that are currently working on exciting new projects, we would be in a stronger position to offer the best possible content for our consumers.

“Our Liverpool Facility will continue to operate, housing a number of other vital WWS!E and SCEE Departments,” Sony said.
by QWERTY
Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Psygnosis (developers of wipEout) shut down by Sony

F-Zero is good but I think I prefer WipEout tbh.

Just generally or the nintendo made ones, personally I wouldn't take anything over the Sega made one. Other then that I'd take wipeout.

Generally. I've spent a lot of time on F-Zero GX but the whole shebang isn't up there with the best WipEout games imo. WipEout feels a smoother experience when moving your ship whereas F-Zero feels more erratic and the lack of dedicated weapons means there is far less tactical play in comparison to WipEout. Plus as I said previously, WipEout's art direction and soundtrack far exceeds anything that F-Zero has to offer. I'm a slight Nintendo fanboy, but when it comes to futuristic racing sims I think Psygnosis are unparalleled.

I'll give you guys a race. May be a bit rusty though..

Yeah, I'm up for that. I haven't played it in a while so will get some practice in beforehand!
by QWERTY
Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If Ryudo were here he'd just tell you how WipEout sucks and F-Zero is better

:lol:

F-Zero is good but I think I prefer WipEout tbh. Each to their own and all that but WipEout had a classier design and felt more like a proper futuristic racing sim rather than have the arcadey feel and terrible character/ship design that F-Zero had. Plus the soundtracks for the WipEout games are immense.

I always loved WipEout. One of the first games I marvelled at on the original Playstation.

True dat yo.

Never had a full copy myself, but it's a series I always made a habit of playing the demos for.

I would highly recommend getting hold of WO 2097 (XL in the States), WO 3: Special Edition and the WO HD/Fury combo for PS3. All great games and the one thing I like about WipEout is the learning curve; it's not too steep. F-Zero felt like it was a bit of a breeze for the first few races or so and then BAM - it would get pretty difficult. Where WipEout takes things slowly but once you're near the end of the games the speed on the later classes is ridonkulous.
by QWERTY
Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

GIF depository thread

Post your GIFs in here but make sure you spoiler-tag them as loading a whole fuck-ton of GIFs can give some member's PCs teh sooper-AIDS.

http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/pp101/theworldthatsummer/a2b707d1ee2230dfd5329c064f1946a83175b3e4_m.gif

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6b4arjFOi1ryvymqo1_400.gif
by QWERTY
Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Have most of the forum members dissappeared?

I wonder whatever happened to Rhayno.G?
by QWERTY
Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re:

Bluecast wrote:I boycott the whole idea of saying "I'm leaving" I'm back"

Just freaking go and shut up and when ready come back and post as normal.

Otherwise it's lame. IMO

Fucking lol
by QWERTY
Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: QWERTY's super-happy GIF depository thread

Mitsuzuki wrote:

Seen this before and I LOVE it! :lol:
by QWERTY
Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I win I lose I win you win. I'm not Dave Chappelle

Just let me know what you want to see and I will show it.

Penis, pls.

In all seriousness though, I know we've had our altercations over trivial forum shit but I'm glad you now have the opportunity to live a better life. Like Shozo said though, don't waste this opportunity on just hoarding games or material effects, if you're living on borrowed time then take every chance you come across to get out there and live. There's so much more to see and do in the world than sit around playing games and surfing interwebs. Get out there and experience what the world has to offer.
by QWERTY
Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I win I lose I win you win. I'm not Dave Chappelle

It's like talking to a brick wall.
by QWERTY
Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just stumbled across this:

http://archigram.westminster.ac.uk/

http://archigram.westminster.ac.uk/img/prj_thumbs/935_medium.jpg

Postmodern architectural magazine/project from the 60s, Archigram. This is apparently where much of The Designers Republic got their inspiration from for the WipEout artwork. All created in pen and paper back then too.

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/8294/wipeout3.jpg
by QWERTY
Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Arguments

Yama wrote:One member doesn't decipher an entire forum

:-s

That doesn't make sense?
by QWERTY
Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Nights Into Dreams HD

Who Really Cares? wrote:Yeah i mean really what the hell was that! Nights was better kept a mute

Same with Sonic. SEGA are unparalleled in their constant unintentional endeavour to ruin their franchises. Cunts.
by QWERTY
Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Final Fantasy

Then why are you paying so much attention to it?
I don't put as much attention to it as I do to your ass. I'd say I casually hate the fuck out of Square Enix, with a special fuck-you directed at Motomu Toriyama. Besides, it's not your fucking business why I pay my attention to this or that. Stop your lame ad hominem approach. If you're so desperately interested in others, though, then better start asking why Motomu Toriyama masturbates to his big-ass Lightning poster.

I'm surprised nobody pointed out that he blatantly rip-offs some of the Xenoblade's world mechanics while saying it's "a completely unique and original idea that isn't even found on the internet", and Xenoblade isn't original in that regard to begin with. Nani gigantum humeris insidentes, yeah, but Toriyama actually has the nerve to pretend he's totally original and godlike.

:rotflmao:

You massive nonce. Gaming, serious bizness.
by QWERTY
Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Causing Trouble At School

I broke a kid's back unintentionally and got a teacher suspended. Not at the same time though, that would be some feat.
by QWERTY
Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: soccer

*sigh*

It's going to be a very long season. FSG have fucked Rodgers over massively with not providing the funds to recruit some attacking reinforcements. If Suarez and Borini don't show up on the day then there is literally fuck-all on the bench which we can introduce after 60 mins to change a game. Mid-table mediocrity at best this season unfortunately, as it has been for the last 3 years now.
by QWERTY
Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Games/Systems/Peripherals you recently bought

Bluecast - get Psycho Fox on your Master System. Great game. The graphics are brilliant for an 8-bitter.
by QWERTY
Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Favorite Anime Opening/Ending Songs

Not an opening or closing tune but this is my favourite piece of anime music by far.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArsV7AFZBHY[/youtube]
by QWERTY
Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What TV Series Are You Watching

LOST went seriously shit after series 3. Damon Lindelof is a fucking wank writer, look at the total clusterfuck he made of Prometheus. The Sopranos and Breaking Bad remain the best TV I've ever watched. LOST series 4 - 6 can eat a dick. Jacob was a faggot. Yeah. Happy Sunday, bitches.
by QWERTY
Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that pissed you off

I tell you what pisses me off, that horrible sense of dread you get on a Sunday evening when you know you have to be up and in work on Monday. :-({|=
by QWERTY
Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Bruce Willis to fight Apple over iTunes skank

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2012/sep/03/bruce-willis-apple-itunes-library?newsfeed=true

Bruce Willis is eyeing a legal bid to ensure he can pass on his iTunes library to his children when he dies, according to the Daily Mail.

The Die Hard star is concerned that his extensive music collection will revert to Apple ownership on his demise and is looking into ways that might allow his three daughters, Rumer, Scout and Tallulah, to legitimately inherit it. His lawyers are currently said to be looking at the possibility of setting up "family trusts" to act as legal holders of the downloaded music, but Willis is also prepared to consider taking Apple to court over the issue.

"Lots of people will be surprised on learning all those tracks and books they have bought over the years don't actually belong to them," solicitor Chris Walton told the Mail. "It's only natural you would want to pass them on to a loved one. The law will catch up, but ideally Apple and the like will update their policies and work out the best solution for their customers."

Willis is also considering supporting legal action currently underway in five US states to give people more rights to share music they have purchased. The actor, a keen music lover and musician, who had a UK No 2 hit in 1987 with his cover version of the Drifters' Under the Boardwalk, reportedly owns thousands of hours' worth of music on various iPods.

Go Bruce. While it may seem quite a trivial thing for Mr Willis to worry about considering his income, and I'm guessing his kids are more worried about receiving his cash-money inheritance rather than his extensive Vengaboys collection, it's good to see someone standing up against the evil Apple corporation.
by QWERTY
Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:07 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Post a pic of what you expected a member to look like.

Me first:

Dorian - I've seen the pics (lol) but I expected Dorian to look like this...

by QWERTY
Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post a pic of what you expected a member to look like.

Probably as busy as me then with all the images that will be being removed if they are continuously hotlinked. Know what i mean

Why care? I don't know any other forum that conforms to such Draconian image regulations. Everyone does it. Like I said, if they take issue with it then it just gets blocked.
by QWERTY
Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

south carmain wrote: :lol: then refer to my post above

So Peter's just being a goody little two-shoes jobsworth? Hey Peter, fuck you man!
by QWERTY
Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Mods deleting harmless topics

It was a fairly obvious way of getting people to sign up to GEN2GEN. I don't see Ryudo's forums as competition with here though tbh - they're shit!
by QWERTY
Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I was scared when I saw who posted this topic (though when I saw part of the title way back on the main forum screen, I guessed the rest anyway! ;-)) that I'd be first. Now I've posted first, I've asked for it. Like sitting front row at a Frankie Boyle or Jimmy Carr gig, then getting up for a piss...

Haha! Nah I didn't really know what to expect with you really, maybe something like...

http://www.marry-an-ugly-millionaire-online-dating-agency.com/images/butt-ugly-man-woman-girls.jpg

Dont hotlink images. Upload them to a hosting site, the link them. Cheers

I don't want to clutter up my photobucket account with mingin' old hags or ugly fat dudes. They're both from social networking sites so they won't care, and if they do then they'll block it.
by QWERTY
Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: So, Martin's Back..

I created the campaign. KiBa made sure it took off with the sig slogan.

No you didn't. I started a topic and had an image in my sig (which I still have in my Photobucket account) but he-who-shall-not-be-named deleted the topic and removed my sig due to his unwavering hatred for Martin. To which you created another topic. True story.
by QWERTY
Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gaming thoughts of the day

Dorian wrote: The only thing that I can honesty say I've learned in this world is this:

On my headstone it'll be written
"Life is hard even if you cheat"

by QWERTY
Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

Peter wrote: In Shenmue II its pronounced "woodoo", but on the boards i read Wude as "wood" :lol:

I read it as Jonathan Woss saying rude.
by QWERTY
Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Anti-jokes

Write here your best anti-jokes, if not; we will not read your best anti-jokes.

A man walks into a pub.
He is an alcoholic whose drink problem is destroying his family.

Why do undertakers wear ties?
Because their profession is very serious, and it is important that their appearance has a degree of gravitas.

Why do women fake orgasms?
Because they want to give men the impression that they have climaxed.

A priest, a rabbi, and a buddhist monk walk into a bar, sit at the end and start having some drinks. Two hours later, they come out with a better understanding of each other and a mutual respect, the beginnings of a friendship that lasts a lifetime.

A man walks into a bar, he drinks 6 Newcastle Brown Ales, 4 shots of Jack Daniels, hits on the waitress unsuccessfully, takes his wedding ring off, tries again and fails, drinks 3 more shots, drives home, beats his daughter for coming home late, and cries himself to sleep realizing that he hates his life.

A horse walks into a bar, and the barman says "Why the long face?". The horse replies: "I'm deeply troubled by the anthropomorphic aspects of my existence and the extent to which I am now protected by law."

Why was six afraid of seven? It wasn't. Numbers are not sentient and thus incapable of feeling fear.
by QWERTY
Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Anti-jokes

Two Alsatians meet in the waiting room at the vets. Their interaction is confined to barking, growling and circling around trying to sniff each other's anuses.

A man was on his way to the butchers to buy meat. Halfway there, he realised he needed bread too and stopped at the bakery first.

A bar man notices a talking horse entering the bar, the barman is terrified and ducks behind the counter, clutching a baseball bat. He fumbles for his mobile to call his wife. He is having a psychotic episode due to a medical history of schizophrenia.
by QWERTY
Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:20 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post a PM

Bluecast wrote: Isn't this just a troll topic?

Get fucked.
by QWERTY
Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Isn't this just a troll topic?

Get fucked.
Reported as is the topic. This is pure trolling & flaming

*wa wa wa, I'm telling Yama on you*

It's not though is it you spaz? I didn't say post a confidential PM, I said just post a PM. If you'll have noticed, both mine and Spokane's are incredibly old so aren't anything to fret about. It's only a problem if others make it a problem. Like you.
by QWERTY
Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Bluecast wrote: I'm as cool as a cucumber right now.

The last thing that anyone can call you is "cool". :lol:
by QWERTY
Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Your mom gave me cancer.
:roll:

Ooh poopy poopy farty dildo sex!

:roll:
Spamming flaming trolling. Yep you have not grown up at all. Older than many of us yet still act 15 years younger.

I'm not doing any of the above you 'tard. You have no right to say I haven't grown up when you wear Sonic the Hedgehog t-shirts.
by QWERTY
Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Post a PM

No!

Sent: Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:23 am

I'm not arab...

I'm Iranian(persian)... :wink:

& one more thing ...please change your second signature
"It's too awesome" & that's not good for members under 17 to see it.
Thanks/
by QWERTY
Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The way I've been doing it is thinking of a real joke I've heard then making it as dark as possible.

if that helps.

No, see... even then, than 'aint what an anti-joke is. It's basically taking the archetypal stylings of the genesis of a joke and then doing a switcheroo halfway through and making it just a standard statment. Like - How many electricians does it take to change a light bulb? Just one will suffice. Electricians are qualified to handle a simple operation involving a basic procedure of that nature.
by QWERTY
Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

@QWERTY, calling people names is clearly against the rules. It feels kind of "elementary school" that anyone could even be bickering about that, considering we're all adults, but it's against the rules still.

Yeah I know, I know. I hold you as someone I respect here, with good reason. You tell it like it is without having to resort to getting angry like I undoubtedly have done this time and god-knows how many times before. Look, if he starts acting like a kid with his whole "I'm telling on you" shit then I'm gonna fight fire with fire. Yeah, I know, an eye for an eye makes the world go blind... but I was bored and at work while the majority of my mates were at the pub. I had nothing better to do. Sorry all (apart from him ).

Teh intranetz-------->Serious business.

Fuckin' ay! ;-)
by QWERTY
Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic