Search found more than 1436 matches

Return

Re: Deletion/Moving of the Junk forum

MiTT3NZ & QWERTY™: I have merged all your accounts into your current handles. In case you're wondering, both posts and post count have been transfered to your accounts.
by Mr. Rod
Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Samsara

this looks interesting, cultural films are pretty well hidden nowadays so one this ambitious seems interesting
by south carmain
Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post a pic of what you expected a member to look like.

QWERTY: Image

Though I don't imagine the braces.
by Rakim
Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post a pic of what you expected a member to look like.

Martin:

south carmain:

QWERTY:

Brotherman:

by Henry Spencer
Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Anti-jokes

Why does Bluecast continue to make the Dojo unfun?

Because he just wants this place to die and everyone to join his forums.
by Spokane
Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The alcohol thread

Where I work, people frequently talk about getting wanting to get as absolutely drunk as possible, I feel sad for those people, since that's their very existence and that's literally all they talk about. I mean, I can understand wanting to go out for a drink to relax or just getting themselves drunk at a party of some kind, it happens, but to actively seek out a lifestyle that involves nothing but getting drunk? Pathetic existence. Like southcarmain and a couple of others on here, I don't drink, but when I do, it's normally a cider I'll go for. It tastes good and is still to this day, the only alcoholic drink I can safely say that about. When I was in college, I used to go out and get drunk all of the time, but realised it was a bit of a useless exercise that resulted in nothing but pain the next day and that was not enjoyable. And having seen the effects alcohol has had on people, it was enough to put me off. So yeah, I don't go out of my way to drink myself to oblivion like others where I am, do.
by Henry Spencer
Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

QWERTY™ wrote: What's the worst thing about three black guys driving off of a cliff?
They were my friends.

Three Cherokee boys are talking to their father. they ask him how he decided their names. He tells them he named them after the white men that raped their mother.
by Segata Sanshiro Jr.
Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Deletion/Moving of the Junk forum

I tend to skip over most his posts due to the color changes.
by Who Really Cares?
Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
by Riku Rose
Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:08 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things That Made You Laugh Today

Who Really Cares? wrote:

:lol: Webcam of Blue being demoted?
by KiBa
Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I was watching South Park last night and this made me think of someone here.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRSYhLn4RCI[/youtube]
by Riku Rose
Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

Funny what a little change can do.
by Who Really Cares?
Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Music: Do it Justice

Well, I would say good speakers. Headphones are nice for clarity, but you only feel bass shaking your ribcage with speakers :P
by Martin
Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: No internet until Christmas!

Ill laugh my arse off if Shenmue HD is announced tomorrow.
by Who Really Cares?
Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gaming thoughts of the day

its shame they fucked up resident evil, it used to be really good :sad:
by redline
Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: A challenge for an internet whizz-kid

Having a look around for ya, might have something by tomorrow.
by Sailors?
Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: A challenge for an internet whizz-kid

Do you have the instrumental for the song? It might be a little easier to track down and if you can get that its possible to make an a capella from the original song by inverting the phase of the instrumental in an audio program.

Here's a tutorial on how its done if you're interested:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onw8y4st4VY
by Rakim
Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: This Gen is in the twilight so it's time to reflect

I distinctly-remember being blown away by the 360 when it came out. I also distinctly-remember feeling that the Wii's graphics were those of old console from the previous gen. I feel the same towards Wii U. Mildly more capable than what we've had for years, different controller.

When the latest GTA/Call of Duty/Big Name Franchise of Your Choosing fails to appear on PS3/360, we can say that this generation is ending. Let's have this topic in a couple years, when all the cards are on the table. Next Christmas we'll still be getting huge AAA games for our PS3s and 360s, for fuck sake!
by Martin
Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

His posts are under his username, Yokosuka Martian. Ya know, a normal member who makes this place a great place to post and chat, unlike some arrogant knobs that seem to dwell around here. Not naming no names or anything.
by Peter
Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Blatant paedo is blatant

The BBC News channel just
displayed images of the three
women who claimed that Jimmy
Savile interfered with them
sexually. They showed a current
picture of each of the women
and a picture taken of each of
them from the 1970s.
The caption read: Now, then.
Now, then. Now, then.

:rotflmao:
by Martin
Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gaming thoughts of the day

Clearly never played it. :P
by Who Really Cares?
Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Man accused of raping a duck, in Turkey

I just wanna say that this thread is full of bad jokes and fail, you should all be ashamed of yourselves.
by AnimeGamer183
Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Bombs in Boston

You live under a dictatorship. The FBI (gestapo) had no proof that these two were the bombers. Yet they had impunity to accuse them with minimal evidence and shoot them on sight. There wasn't enough Arabs in the crowd so they picked anyone who had the darkest skin colour. These two poor souls were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. So now his brother is dead and he conveniently can't talk because of a throat wound. This could happen to any of you if they choose to do so.
by TEEPO™
Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: FAGGOT

I love my bundles of sticks too.
by Yokosuka Martian
Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Pretty sure Fag's meaning was changed to

1. An extremely annoying, inconsiderate person most commonly associated with Harley riders.

2. A loud and obnoxious person who owns or frequently rides a Harley.

;-)

south park
by Who Really Cares?
Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

^They are twats who just feel they need to set an example to others. They deserve to be offended.
by Riku Rose
Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

QWERTY™ wrote:
Martin wrote:ketamine.

Have you done it?

Just look at his avatar.
by Dorian
Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You gonna announce your tax payer gratuity checks everytime here or what? I understand you have a medical condition but I dont really want to read about your shopping spree's while im at work. Granted im healthy and you are obviously not in more ways then one, I get that. But id appriciate a more humble approach to the matter.
by Axm
Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I paid taxes and earned this. When I was working I only made 3G a year. I don't care who doesn't like it. I went through hell to get it. We went through hell. Getting this was no easy task. It was 2 years of daily hell fighting the courts and those weekly trips to WFS and this hit they gave us. I don;t care what you guys think of me posting that and even if you get angry. I earned it as much if not more so then when I did work. Also news flash millions of people in the US disabled old and young doing the same thing. They all earned every penny. The money isn't just given. It's earned and a great chunk of that is based on the taxes & SS taxes I PAID when working,so I am just getting the money back I paid. So no I won't be quiet. I have no reason to. It's no different than retirement.

And no one is disputing the fact why you should earn it in the first place. I just find it odd that the person who said that above was once the same person who said this below:

What I earn and how much I have is no ones business.(why do you make topics wanting to know personal info about people?)

http://www.shenmuedojo.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37804
by Kenny
Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

@ Axm Shut up you just proved you know nothing about me or the situation. We moved on but you decided to drag it back out. FFS. I did earn it and know more about 50-60 hour work weeks than you would ever know. Try doing ti while dying and in more pain than humanly imaginable every day for years.
I didnt drag anything out. Cause guess what, I was at work and didnt have time to make a response while everyone else was. Dont give me any shit like you know my work experience. I just got done working my 8th consecutive day in a row and it was a 10 hour shift. I finally have a day off tomorrow and I still wont have time for anything else cause I have to run around town doing errands now cause ive been at work for so long. I work my ass off. You obviously dont anymore with your up to the minute all day posting . You shouldnt be feeling like you deserve those checks asshole. When you worked your time and payed your taxes you did your part and got a tax return, broke even or payed the taxes you didnt when you got your checks. So dont try and play it off as something you're being owed. Thats the biggest BS excuse ever. Accept your damn checks like a man and shut the hell up about it. You wanna get personal? Fine. Ive been working no less then 30 hours a week since I was in high school with no gaps in employment all while going to school, sometimes working a second job. When I was in Japan I worked my ass off to afford getting married TWICE once in Japan and once in the U.S. I just payed all that off, my two cars, my credit cards and am continuing to work my ass off to afford going back to Japan to buy a house and start a family properly. So forgive me if I feel I have to right to tell you to shut up on bragging about your disability checks.
I never made this out to be about the checks themselves and your right to have them, only your attitude publicly about your fucking entitled arrogant attitude. I gave you advise about buying a TV, advise about getting tablet, advise about getting PS Vita games. This entire time I not ONCE gave you shit about buying those. I cant control how much money you get, whats in your bank account and how you spend it. So why waste my breath on that. I can however hold my right to tell you to shut the fuck up.

And I really am done with this at this point. Cause theirs a 0% chance you will understand me at this point. Ive unfortunately known you for too long and you will either play it off or ignore my point. This is the fucking reason I left this place because of you twice already. Go ahead and tell me to leave again as you will no doubt will. I wont this time. I will however take a break because I cant stand your face.
by Axm
Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

mue 26 wrote: Need I post a picture of you Qwerty?

Same guy.
by Crimson Ryan
Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Nights Into Dreams HD

Which is a lot of people now days.

But then hey this is also the company that used a real slaughtered goat to advertise God of war II

Goats are animals that deserve it though. They are ridiculously stupid creatures.

No those PSP ads were blatant. It's what got them all fired.

They also got in legal trouble for the graffiti.

Nah I think they were sacked due to public pressure. No-one in their right mind would purposefully make such a social faux pas when your job is potentially on the line.

I love that you have no problem saying what you really feel.
by Spokane
Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Unfinished Swan

Sixth Axis 9/10
IGN - 9/10
God is a Geek - 9/10
Eurogamer - 6/10
CVG - 9/10
Videogamer - 6/10
Shopto - Excellent
by Who Really Cares?
Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

No. I used it for rent of this place. I went to a temp housing for a month while I was on the waiting list for this place. When I got here in December I used it toward rent. I closed my bank account before I moved however so the money went into my moms account. I only recently opened up a a new bank account.

You could have sold your games...
by Riku Rose
Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Bluecast wrote: Qwerty and Shozo can both suck it

No problem just let me know the next time you see it.
by ShOzO MiZuKi
Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

All this Panzer Dragoon talk has me thinking about one of my dreams for if I ever acquire an obscene wealth. I want to purchase and gather as many copies of a rare game that I don't give two shits about, like Panzer Dragoon, from all the people that will part with it and then destroy them one by one on camera. The look of rage on the internet's face will make the whole endeavor so worth it.
by Rakim
Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Guest

Jump to topic