Search found more than 1436 matches

Return

Re: Bombs in Boston

You live under a dictatorship. The FBI (gestapo) had no proof that these two were the bombers. Yet they had impunity to accuse them with minimal evidence and shoot them on sight. There wasn't enough Arabs in the crowd so they picked anyone who had the darkest skin colour. These two poor souls were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. So now his brother is dead and he conveniently can't talk because of a throat wound. This could happen to any of you if they choose to do so.
by TEEPO™
Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: FAGGOT

I love my bundles of sticks too.
by Yokosuka Martian
Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Pretty sure Fag's meaning was changed to

1. An extremely annoying, inconsiderate person most commonly associated with Harley riders.

2. A loud and obnoxious person who owns or frequently rides a Harley.

;-)

south park
by Who Really Cares?
Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

^They are twats who just feel they need to set an example to others. They deserve to be offended.
by Riku Rose
Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things That Made You Laugh Today

QWERTY™ wrote:
Martin wrote:ketamine.

Have you done it?

Just look at his avatar.
by Dorian
Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

You gonna announce your tax payer gratuity checks everytime here or what? I understand you have a medical condition but I dont really want to read about your shopping spree's while im at work. Granted im healthy and you are obviously not in more ways then one, I get that. But id appriciate a more humble approach to the matter.
by Axm
Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I paid taxes and earned this. When I was working I only made 3G a year. I don't care who doesn't like it. I went through hell to get it. We went through hell. Getting this was no easy task. It was 2 years of daily hell fighting the courts and those weekly trips to WFS and this hit they gave us. I don;t care what you guys think of me posting that and even if you get angry. I earned it as much if not more so then when I did work. Also news flash millions of people in the US disabled old and young doing the same thing. They all earned every penny. The money isn't just given. It's earned and a great chunk of that is based on the taxes & SS taxes I PAID when working,so I am just getting the money back I paid. So no I won't be quiet. I have no reason to. It's no different than retirement.

And no one is disputing the fact why you should earn it in the first place. I just find it odd that the person who said that above was once the same person who said this below:

What I earn and how much I have is no ones business.(why do you make topics wanting to know personal info about people?)

http://www.shenmuedojo.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37804
by Kenny
Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

@ Axm Shut up you just proved you know nothing about me or the situation. We moved on but you decided to drag it back out. FFS. I did earn it and know more about 50-60 hour work weeks than you would ever know. Try doing ti while dying and in more pain than humanly imaginable every day for years.
I didnt drag anything out. Cause guess what, I was at work and didnt have time to make a response while everyone else was. Dont give me any shit like you know my work experience. I just got done working my 8th consecutive day in a row and it was a 10 hour shift. I finally have a day off tomorrow and I still wont have time for anything else cause I have to run around town doing errands now cause ive been at work for so long. I work my ass off. You obviously dont anymore with your up to the minute all day posting . You shouldnt be feeling like you deserve those checks asshole. When you worked your time and payed your taxes you did your part and got a tax return, broke even or payed the taxes you didnt when you got your checks. So dont try and play it off as something you're being owed. Thats the biggest BS excuse ever. Accept your damn checks like a man and shut the hell up about it. You wanna get personal? Fine. Ive been working no less then 30 hours a week since I was in high school with no gaps in employment all while going to school, sometimes working a second job. When I was in Japan I worked my ass off to afford getting married TWICE once in Japan and once in the U.S. I just payed all that off, my two cars, my credit cards and am continuing to work my ass off to afford going back to Japan to buy a house and start a family properly. So forgive me if I feel I have to right to tell you to shut up on bragging about your disability checks.
I never made this out to be about the checks themselves and your right to have them, only your attitude publicly about your fucking entitled arrogant attitude. I gave you advise about buying a TV, advise about getting tablet, advise about getting PS Vita games. This entire time I not ONCE gave you shit about buying those. I cant control how much money you get, whats in your bank account and how you spend it. So why waste my breath on that. I can however hold my right to tell you to shut the fuck up.

And I really am done with this at this point. Cause theirs a 0% chance you will understand me at this point. Ive unfortunately known you for too long and you will either play it off or ignore my point. This is the fucking reason I left this place because of you twice already. Go ahead and tell me to leave again as you will no doubt will. I wont this time. I will however take a break because I cant stand your face.
by Axm
Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

mue 26 wrote: Need I post a picture of you Qwerty?

Same guy.
by Crimson Ryan
Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Nights Into Dreams HD

Which is a lot of people now days.

But then hey this is also the company that used a real slaughtered goat to advertise God of war II

Goats are animals that deserve it though. They are ridiculously stupid creatures.

No those PSP ads were blatant. It's what got them all fired.

They also got in legal trouble for the graffiti.

Nah I think they were sacked due to public pressure. No-one in their right mind would purposefully make such a social faux pas when your job is potentially on the line.

I love that you have no problem saying what you really feel.
by Spokane
Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Unfinished Swan

Sixth Axis 9/10
IGN - 9/10
God is a Geek - 9/10
Eurogamer - 6/10
CVG - 9/10
Videogamer - 6/10
Shopto - Excellent
by Who Really Cares?
Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

No. I used it for rent of this place. I went to a temp housing for a month while I was on the waiting list for this place. When I got here in December I used it toward rent. I closed my bank account before I moved however so the money went into my moms account. I only recently opened up a a new bank account.

You could have sold your games...
by Riku Rose
Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Bluecast wrote: Qwerty and Shozo can both suck it

No problem just let me know the next time you see it.
by ShOzO MiZuKi
Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

All this Panzer Dragoon talk has me thinking about one of my dreams for if I ever acquire an obscene wealth. I want to purchase and gather as many copies of a rare game that I don't give two shits about, like Panzer Dragoon, from all the people that will part with it and then destroy them one by one on camera. The look of rage on the internet's face will make the whole endeavor so worth it.
by Rakim
Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Guest

Jump to topic

by Guest

Jump to topic

Re: Things That Made You Laugh Today

I don't know, I just laughed.

by Yukupo
Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ah Dan happy days bud. Sounds like such a plan to meet up over there and get shit faced. Thats what i am doin bud. 12 month working visa, but i dont plan on coming home though. But sure your on my facebook anyways so we will be able to keep in touch no sweat. :nice!:
by Peter
Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by Guest

Jump to topic

Re: Gaming thoughts of the day

Just played Journey and all I can say is wow. Not played a game for awhile but fancied something so figured it would be a quick blast. I don't want to say a single thing about it as it can spoil the impact it has but seriously everyone should give it a go.

Turn the lights off, sit in an empty room for 2 hours and enjoy.
by Riku Rose
Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

AnimeGamer183 wrote: So what happened to Dorian? Did he get upset and leave again? :/

Yep, No one understands gaming like he does.
by Who Really Cares?
Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ryudo wrote:
KiBa wrote: In all seriousness, I miss Dor. Hope he comes back someday.

He will then get pissed and leave again and cycle repeat

Cause we all know he's the only one that does that.
by Kenny
Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Anyone miss practical effects in films?

^1983

Thing you have to realize is that the animatronics in Jurassic Park, specifically the T-Rex, were breaking down CONSTANTLY. Wasting valuable time for everyone involved. CGI at the time was the simple solution to the pain in the ass work days on the set, never having to worry about whether something looked too fake or broke down. It made alot of people's visions realized (T-1000 in Terminator 2, which was an idea Cameron wanted in the first movie but couldn't do it).

That being said, practical effects have their place. I was on set for the AVGN Movie and I can tell you they were doing alot of practical effect stuff cause James Rolfe loves them too. Hell, i'd love to use robots and things like that too. There's at least one project i'm doing that DEMANDS a real physical little robot to be puppeteered by someone behind the camera. But i'm aware of the limitations of the technology. You can't just have a big puppet organic creature with limited mobility and expect it to look convincing. That's where CG comes in. But even with CG, people tend to overanimate them and risk them looking really fake.
by Kenny
Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HALP!

It's not a surprise if your expecting it.

Being prepared and expecting something are two completely different notions, fool.
Whatever. I fucking hate you. This place turned shit (or stayed shit depending on how you look at it) when they let you back here. I was expecting I would not mind you now, but your the same and you'll always look the same. The way you look tells people how you really are.

Your what I hate about the internet. Whatever to what you say back. What the fuck ever QWERTY.
by Spokane
Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HALP!

QWERTY™ wrote:
Does everyone else feel this way? :sad:

Not at all. You're fine. I've really enjoyed seeing a pile of ex-Dojo members come back, and the trickle of new ones, as well.

And Spokane is good in my book too.
by Mitsuzuki
Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Biohazard

Ryudo wrote: douuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuche baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag

LOL GOOD ONE
by Riku Rose
Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by Guest

Jump to topic

Re: I want the memory eraser from MIB for Shenmue

What do you expect when you bump your own topics. Not the first time you have done it either. Dont wanna get burned, dont light the fire.
by Peter
Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Scenes in movies & TV shows that make you cry.

There's no question of what made me well up with emotion, Grave of the Fireflies

That whole movie is just dark and depressing but specifically, what brought me the most close to tears was when he was placing his sister in the makeshift coffin, putting her belongings in there and then he pauses just for one moment to get one last look at her before he closes the lid.

That is, to this day, the saddest moment I think I have ever seen.
by Tuffty
Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

censorship
by beedle
Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Random Thoughts

Use this thread to post random thoughts through out your day!

Simple tidbits are what this thread is for, not general conversation. Taken straight from the TOS:

New topics deserve new threads. For example, if you have something excruciatingly short to say, it could and should be posted in the random thoughts thread. If it is anything of value, no matter how small, create a topic. Many conversations have went overlooked because they are crammed inside pages of other conversation. This also helps boost forum activity and order.

With that, post away!
by Yama
Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Star Wars The Clone Wars

AnimeGamer183 wrote: wtf is going on with disney anyway? why are they so power hungry over all the star wars projects now?

Wouldn't you be if you had your hands on one of the most lucrative franchises of all time?
by Kenny
Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Star Wars The Clone Wars

With Abrams at the helm, I'm only expecting unexplained macguffins and lens flares.

And maybe a shitty, underwhelming ending.
by Kenny
Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Yeah I'm pretty fucking good you absolute bellend.
by Sailors?
Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Got you an updated avatar, QWERTY.Image
by Yokosuka Martian
Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Are you an alpha male?

I won't go as far to say I enjoy anything you post though because every post reeks of banality

Genuine lol :lol:
by mue 26
Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by Guest

Jump to topic

Re: Are you an alpha male?

I think the people who are so offended by this topic have more of a problem then those that are saying they're an alpha male.
by Riku Rose
Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Official Gaming Music Topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOsZf8Nq_d0

There seems to be something about these old MIDI tunes that I like. Nostalgia for the PS1 probably plays a part (and IMO there was a "magical" quality to some of the 8/16 bit soundtracks too), but I think a part of it is how basic the composition sounds, able to spot exactly when a layer or whatever is added. I like progressive tunes for that reason, hearing the tune come together in nice easy basic steps...
by St. Elmo's Fire
Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Signature and Avatar Post Up Thread + Requests

Gingefners, The wrote:
beedle wrote: there is no avatar/sig that will adequately sum me up.

Well, there is, but I think a picture of a sagging blue scrotum is against the rules.

bit of an unprovoked insult against ryudo there
by beedle
Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Next Generation Speculation

They just want to try to force people to buy xbox live every year.

But none say you need Gold just a connection. The articles say its to stop 2nd hand sales but MS don't seem to care about that like others in past interviews on the subject.
It could just be like what the PS4 will do installing updates and so on.

http://i.minus.com/iZ4Xc7uzxvJUA.gif
by Who Really Cares?
Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Black sands is a great album and has some amazing individual songs but North Borders on a whole is better in my opinion. Give it a listen anyways there's no way you'll regret it.
by Sailors?
Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sega Dreamcast Controller Backpack.

Those are strong words coming from someone who owns a Dreamcast tissue box.
by Crimson Ryan
Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Maggie Thatcher dies

This topic has been hilarious, thank you Margaret Thatcher.
by Sailors?
Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Maggie Thatcher dies

feelers has actually managed to bring me and jeff into agreement on something. sickening. I hope he is happy.

two things:

called it!

glenda jackson today the legacy of mrs thatcher. worth a watch.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDtClJYJBj8[/youtube]
by beedle
Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic