Search found 628 matches

Return

Re: What "makes" Shenmue for you?

Shenmue is special to me for all the reasons everyone has said. For me, it's the incredible music, moving story, interesting characters, and the magic realism (my favorite genre). Something I think not a lot of people mention or appreciate about Shenmue is that it was pretty much the first game (and I can't think of another since) that atmospherically created an ordinary, even mundane world, that felt realistic. And yet, there are little hints of magic that start to develop and a great ancient secret or mystery buried in that, that slowly emerges as the series progresses. So you've got this great and unique mid-80s setting, so it feels modern, like home for many of us, but there's no internet, nothing to make the world seem small and less mysterious. On top of that, there were pretty much no games with changing seasons when Shenmue was released. That was wicked special at the time. So, it perfectly captures that wonderful feeling better than any game I have ever played. Also, it's Sega, so it just makes Christmas better.

I will never forget the 9/9/99 EGM magazine with the very first Shenmue preview. I still have it, and I'm still wildly impressed by the graphics, the style, the whole vision as described and shown in the screenshots. There is really nothing else like it. Almost every game then and today is overtly fantasy, or military games, or some combination.

Plus, the Dojo. Shenmue has a ridiculously close community, all of whom have similar taste in games, music, movies, etc., so that's definitely a huge part of what keeps it fresh because we've all been friends for so long, some since the beginning. Shenmue was always community oriented. Certainly, had Shenmue and the DC been a financial success, the series would have gone in the direction of community interaction as the successor to the original Passport, another interesting bonus that made the first game very special. Every part of it felt like you were discovering something profound by entering into a true virtual world.

I don't know, I think everything about Shenmue was just like destiny. It came at the right time in our lives and in Sega's history. A big part of it is that it was the crowning achievement of the Dreamcast, and that system was so much fun, and it was just such a great time for gaming all around. I mean, it wasn't too long after the first 3d cards, everyone was excited about the nextgen consoles and the amazing new graphics we were going to get, speculating on where it would lead, and so on. It was a very interesting time, and Shenmue represented this huge new vision that everyone wanted to be a part of, and if you were one of the few people with a DC, it was like you had been given a key to another world. That's what it was. It was like we discovered a world together.

If I could go back and live those years over again, I would.
by KiBa
Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:05 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What "makes" Shenmue for you?

I always found the stiffness of ryo something that made the game more immersive and closer to reality

Edit: HAH now everyone knows you edited your post :P
by south carmain
Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Vote for Ryo in Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing Transforme

Quiet in here today!

Here are the current tallies:

Segata Senshiro - 1896
Hatsune Miku - 1633
Ryo Hazuki - 796
Vectorman - 716
Ristar - 622
Bayonetta - 576
ToeJam & Earl - 437
Billy Hatcher - 352
Blaze Fielding - 278
Axel Stone - 271
Phantom R - 268
Alis Landale - 239
Arle Nadja - 213
Sakura Shinguji - 203
Selvaria Bles - 202
Ash - 196
Opa Opa - 188
Welkin Gunther - 171
The ChuChus - 141
Space Harrier - 141
Bonanza Bros - 140
Kazuma Kiryu - 138
Sketch Turner - 129
Amitie - 109
Rag Rappy - 65
Jacky Bryant - 54

The top two seem uncatchable, but Ryo needs to keep his pedal to the metal if we don't want Vectorman nipping at his heels again. As they always say, the best defense is a strong offense, so we need to keep pushing forward right up until December 1st.

For anyone who missed it before the Sanshiro/Chuck Norris talk, I made a video that you might like to share when promoting the petition. Maybe it's not deemed worthy, I don't know, but here's the link if you want it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj-3jUf3PLc
by Let's Get Sweaty
Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Salute

Stay thirsty my friends...
by Jeff
Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I can't speak for everyone, but its been a real fuckin long time, and many of us have been around the whole time. I don't think its people turning their nose up at something that wasen't started on the Dojo (we all got on top of this and it didn't start on the Dojo) its more that the constant campaigning doesn't seem like its making an impact to most of us.
I completely understand that. Time and disappointment breed apathy and cynicism. If anyone's got a right to succumb to those effects, it's Shenmue fans.

On the other hand, the Tweetathon was designed to be as easy as possible. Once a month, on the same day, post one tweet with the same hashtag. That's the bare minimum, and you're done for another month. The aim is for your tweet to inspire someone else, who might post their own which then gets retweeted. As the months go by, the snowball effect takes hold. We're seeing it happen, and while it's yet another Shenmue campaign, it has a whole new psychology behind it. One that ultimately may not even succeed, but in the meantime it's keeping the name active in people's minds until one of those people comes up with something better.

There's no good reason not to support this, but I take on board what you're saying - some people's hesitance certainly isn't about whether it was originally a Dojo project or not. My post above was about those for whom I still believe it might be. I just hope they're a minority who get over it soon.

EDIT:

Just had a look on Sega's forum, and there may be sticky times ahead for this petition.

Sumo's now saying that if more than three characters qualify past the 1000 mark, it won't necessarily be the top three who get presented to Sega. Other factors will be considered, with preference possibly given to those who have not already featured in the All-Stars Racing series. *GULP*

If it gets to that stage, fans will be invited to debate the matter on Sega's forum, putting forth arguments for why their favorite character should be chosen. My fear is that no amount of arguing will outweigh the fact that Ryo's already had a turn and, say, Vectorman hasn't.

So what we have to hope for, first and foremost, is that the "1000+ Club" remains pretty exclusive. Miku might be ruled out (to quote S0L: "If a character can't be done for licensing, legal or other reasons, we will have runners up as alternatives"), so that gives us a little breathing room perhaps, and I don't even know if they'd be allowed to use Segata Senshiro's likeness (it's a real-life actor, after all), so the chances are reasonable that it won't come down to a debate and preferential treatment. But lets all start sticking pins in Vectorman dolls to be on the safe side.
by Let's Get Sweaty
Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

HOLY FUCK! 1600?! First time in a long time the community even some of the vets who are more known for being distant in these things contributed. Awesome.

Don't be so surprised. There's a world of Shenmue fandom outside the Dojo's walls. One thing I hope people take from this experience is that different groups should be working together a lot more often, instead of the insular, almost tribal attitude that some people seem to have.

Earlier in this thread, when Ryo was struggling to pick up steam, someone asked "where are those Twitter guys now?" - referring to fans who participate in the monthly Tweetathons. But the question could just as easily be asked every 3rd of the month - where are those Dojo guys now? While some members of this site embrace it as a proactive movement towards Shenmue III, others seem to look down their nose because it didn't originate at the Dojo. But we are all one fanbase, we shouldn't be thinking in terms of us and them within what is already a niche community. I post wherever I can - here, Shenmue 500K, Shenmue UK, and of course Team Yu. If I had more than even a cursory recollection of my French lessons at school, I'd be joining the conversations at Shenmue Master as well. Integration and co-operation makes us all stronger, as this All-Stars Racing petition has proven. No single website or group could have done it alone, and I hope that resonates going forward.
by Let's Get Sweaty
Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I completely understand that. Time and disappointment breed apathy and cynicism. If anyone's got a right to succumb to those effects, it's Shenmue fans.

I'm historically one of them. However as of late been much more involved and finally updating my collection a little. Also might be a big part is that my life has been hell for a few years and the storm has settled and happy and more clear headed. So got more into Shenmue again.
by Bluecast
Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

too bad no one else really has a chance. It'd be cool to see Alys or Welkin

I've also never really known Fujioka to turn stuff down, i mean he was even in a Pokeon movie.
by Segata Sanshiro Jr.
Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Organic coffee beans
... and deep
aftertaste and clean taste with no rough
kick ass taste ... the first time! Come taste the ice , even, deeply delicious ... Hiroshi Fujioka, produce and put the feelings in the body gently darned tasty coffee courage and love fills you! "Fujioka, coffee"
http://i.imgur.com/gB1N3.jpg

We can get him.
by Bluecast
Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I don't drink coffee, but if I did, that'd be the one.
by Segata Sanshiro Jr.
Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Something from Shenmue you want for real?

Haha, agree about caligraphy. For them it's more than an art. Years and years of practice.
by Fenix
Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Something from Shenmue you want for real?

The community. Every knows you and you know them. All so nice and helpful. Not the random NPC but the community people. That would be a great place to live. I'm the most socially inept person you may meet unless it's one of those great communities and then I interact like there is no tomorrow.
by Bluecast
Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Never Forget About Shenmue

Very good. I think some QTE's were better than others, but one of the best parts of the game was that amazing QTE escape in Kowloon with Ren. That is still probably the most cinematic experience in any game I've ever played.

Yeah, and don't forget the final strike to Dou Niu.
Oh my god, I jumped from the chair watching it at first time saying "GAIMOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN CHOCHUUUUU!!!!!" :rotflmao:

I was only 16 :lol:

I still remember it as the most epic strike in my videogame history.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-MB0ANeCXKIU/TtzoqQD-DVI/AAAAAAAACOg/gBpI3fnnRbk/s1600/Counter%2Belbow%2Bassault.jpg
by Fenix
Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Skies of Arcadia HD news (GAF topic)

Good news in the sense this pretty much leaves all but Shenmue. Plus Skies is a great game. Nice to see an epic RPG getting a re-release in this fashion.

I used to joke that Sega would end up porting Toe Jam and Earl before Shenmue, but that's actually happening now. So really, what's left? :???:

Also, Ziming/Peter...if you have non-public info that you aren't sharing (sounds pessimistic anyway), the least you can do is not make vague, public references to it. Shame [-X [-(
by Lan Di-sama
Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Today has finally arrived.

I have been talking about it, and planning it for a year, but today i leave Belfast and travel to Australia. To say i am nervous would be an understatement, but i will just keep powering through and try to enjoy the ride. I will be logging on as much as i can and keeping you updated, and i wont forget about here. :)
by Peter
Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Today has finally arrived.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Aq9FxFZMms[/youtube]
by Bluecast
Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Today has finally arrived.

Get your picture taken under the Ramsay Street sign and bring me Doctor Karl's autograph.
by Let's Get Sweaty
Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Never Forget About Shenmue

This sentence:

It’s 10pm, and Ryo is walking home, crunching through the freshly laid snow after taking the bus back to town from work.

Is mindblowing.

It seems so 'un-gameish' and yet it is those exact moments why we love Shenmue. The simple essence of walking home in a videogame (from work no less!!!) is mindblowing. Every Night, As we pass by the neon lit arcade, the sushi bar on the left and the wintery park on the right - Those numbing walks home are what bind us to the fiction and immerse us even further.

magical memories. that we all share
by Luvly KM
Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Skies of Arcadia HD news (GAF topic)

Gah, I remember logging on that day in '05....was totally out of the blue and I was quite literally doing flips and somersaults around the house.

I still think Doree wasn't bullshitting us, and that - as he said - the situation changed after that article was published. He really was a big Shenmue advocate and I don't think he'd fabricate that story. I think his eagerness and excitement as a Shenmue fan clouded his judgment. It's a damn shame. That was 7 years ago! Crazy. I never would have thought it would have taken this long to play more Shenmue.

Shenmue is valuable IP. Even if it doesn't make money, there is value there. I just hope Sega finds a way to set up a realistic budget. Problem is, even if it is announced, officially....there's a huge wait from that point, and lots of time for things to take a disastrous turn. I don't even play video games at all anymore, and I'm not even too sad about it anymore (wistful and nostalgic, yes), but I do think if the day ever comes that I hold a copy of a new Shenmue game in my hand that'd it be one of the more surrealistic and memorable moments in my life.

"I feel like I've known that tree, from a long time ago.....it's a strange feeling."
by Lan Di-sama
Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Unpopular Opinions

I used to be a free market kind of guy. I also had no problems with big-box stores. I've watched this system destroy downtowns and local wealth. Now I consider myself an economic protectionist. We have to keep the money in the communities, because they are the ones that are your neighbors, hire with good jobs, and reinvest in the community. I'm a member of the Chamber of Commerce and I see this right on the front lines. I only go into big box stores now if there is something I cannot get from small business. I prefer to get lunch at a local deli where the quality is better and I know where the food comes from rather than fast food or chain stores. You also build relationships with the people who work there and there is also accountability and pride with what they sell or the service they provide.
by Jeff
Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

There's this Indian family on the first flood of my apartment complex. I swear to god they make and eat curry three meals a day, seven days a week. The hallways now reaks of curry all the time. It hasn't smelled right since they came. There are 4 of them living in a small one bedroom apartment. You'd think that if they moved to the USA, and not only that, but in Metro NY, you would want to partake in the foods of this country. We have restaurants with high quality food of every nationality, everything on the planet in your backyard. Most parts of the world they can't even imagine this. Even when I lived in Vermont there wasn't the diversity there is here. Nothing against immigration, but dammit if you want to be an American, assimilate. My great grandparents on both sides did and that's what made a community.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M
by Ziming
Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Shenmue Dojo - 10th Anniversary Video & Members Gall

All ready to go out for Oz! ( trying on my clothes, but plenty of photos of me in the "day before" photos. With backpack, and Ryo jacket on me!) :lol:

by Peter
Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hostess, I already miss you so...

by Jeff
Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Never once said that it was good for black people. A positive coming out of something bad doesn't mean it's implied as good. For example...

A young, wealthy 30 year-old dies a horrible death. Leaves all his money in his will to his uncle, who's about to have his house repossessed. Something good comes out of something awful.

Or historically...

Romans invade Britain, kick our arses up n down the country killin n rapin anythin along the way. We ended up benefiting from their advancements in technology.

Or religiously...

Jesus gets tortured and killed. All sins are forgiven.

Allot more negative things came from slavery than positive.

The event itself is beyond reconciliation, but the results of it help build a better world, believe it or not. If I remember right, that's the whole thing behind the climax of the Watchmen (not that I'm comparing real life to comic books/films... although I did previously mention a religious thing, but still...)

Yes the results help build a better world... that Africans don't even benefit from. SMFH.

No, slavery may not have been 'needed', hell it was never even suggested, but the alternatives could've been far worse. History tends to tell us one thing... Nations like to attack other nations before deciding whether or not "they're cool." Besides that, the idea of slavery was actually kinda stolen from Africa in the first place. And whilst I don't agree with any of the shit (or a lot of what followed), the situation now has spun out of that. Hell, even Blues began due to the slave trade. So whilst it was awful, disgusting, inhumane, etc., can you honestly say that the world would've been a better place if it had never existed?

Actually it was being suggested from what I was reading. And I have no idea where the hell you are getting you historic "facts" from. In Africa, there really were not slaves. Mostly servants, but not the same brutal form of slavery in the US. And fuck yes I can say the world would been allot better without slavery. Black would have been able to contribute to world even more than what we have/do. Music and entertainment is nice, but contribution in science is allot more important.

And you cannot blame the current state of Africa on the slave trade. Certain, and often major parts of Africa's history on a whole remains to this day rather sketchy, because - as Gil Scott-Heron so eloquently and sarcastically stated - "nothin was written down on paper."

Actually, allot was recorded. Paper and writing did come from Africa after all, (even though it will never be accredited). Most of records where destroyed by invaders. But I will give you that slavery itself was not the single thing that did Africa in. Civil wars and drought played a big role too. I can go on, but I see it's kind of pointless. I don't think anybody is a racist or anything, but just completely wrong .
by Brothaman
Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue retrospective

It's interesting that Martin Robinson decided to write a retrospective now, of all times... Lovely write-up.

My piece on Shenmue II will be finished in the week. This series needs to reclaim its voice.
by IAmNotABot
Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

that is a terrible example, north korea is a fucking shitheap with a terrible army. the south would walk all over them

also; loul@the healthcare argument
by beedle
Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue retrospective

I preferred the other recent article, IAmNotABot's, where the passion flowed off the page. This one's a little more restrained, written in a self-conscious style of forced analysis that barely reflects his motivation for such a pilgrimage. If you want to convert a non-believer, show them the other one first.
by Let's Get Sweaty
Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So what is the Dojo doing, actively, to engage the userbase it has gathered over the past ten years or so into voting for Ryo and spreading the word to their friends?

I see one tweet on the Dojo's Twitter account, back on the 19th. Of those 814 followers, I'd venture to say that this one tweet would easily have been missed by enough would-be voters to catch up with Miku now. Would it hurt to post another? Nobody's going to unfollow after reading the same thing twice, over a week apart.

Putting the news on the front page is good, but for those who don't visit on a regular basis, how about an email sent out to all 6200+ forum members? Isn't this the type of occasion that such a function was built for? Again, no Shenmue fan's going to abandon the Dojo for daring to darken their inbox with an urgent call to action.

If Ryo finishes second then he'll still be included on the list presented to Sega (probably). But if his fanbase proves more powerful than even the fearsome cult of Miku, that surely becomes a much bigger bargaining chip for Shenmue III. As long as there's more we can do to achieve unqualified success, is there any reason at all not to be doing it? If not now, then when?
by Let's Get Sweaty
Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hey Miles! Long time no see. I never had the chance to tell you, but I always found your coming out to admit you were gay on the dojo as being a part of the inspiration that lead to me coming forward on being transgendered. If anything, I wish I had had your courage much sooner. :puppydogeyes: Stick around for a while before you head out again. :)
by Sonikku
Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PkjfMW3I0I[/youtube]
by KiBa
Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: If u were a Shenmue character...

As if anyone would have to ask.

Chai666 wrote: I'd be Chai,

Cos he handed it to Ryo in their arcade straightener

Not in my game he didn't. [-X
by Sonikku
Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What Song Are You Listening To Now?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqR4CZj0mJQ[/youtube]
by Brothaman
Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIPFttZPYME[/youtube]

Sometimes I forget I forget how great this game is, but then it all comes back. This game has changed who I am, for the better -- still sappy as always but better at it.
by Thief
Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I saw that. :lol:

S0L posted this on the Sega forum today as well, echoing comments he's made in the past:

If I was Yu Suzuki, I'd create a Kickstarter to obtain the rights from SEGA and fund Shenmue III...
by Let's Get Sweaty
Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Really glad to see ryan, mue 26(chris), and south carmain (ruben) yesterday. Thanks for the good time guys. Shame I don't have more time to do it often. Now that makes 4 dojo members I've hung out with!
by Yokosuka Martian
Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Any other bronies on the dojo?

On TV they were trying to interview one of the stars of this show, but she seemed to be a little hoarse.
by Let's Get Sweaty
Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Team Yu needs you!

The Tweetathon went extremely well yesterday, so props to the forum members who made the simple effort. Here's a little more info about it.

As for Dojo management, what more can I say? I thought progress was being made with posts like this and the thanks received on this , but the silence of the website's official channels is now beyond conspicuous.
by Let's Get Sweaty
Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

"Nothing to see here. Go away. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain."
by KiBa
Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I voted against that shit. Besides, it still illegal to sell it, and that whole it will make the police focus on other stuff is a crock of shit too. The police came on the news right after it was passed and said it in fact makes their job a bit harder now. And no the state won't make any taxes on it, that was a lie too.

I would do it if I had a medical problem that it helped, but that was not illegal in the first place, one of my neighbors has a prescription for it, I think its for his back.

Of course it makes their job harder. Now there are slightly less people available to rope into the legalized slavery that is United States prison economy. The sentences for petty drug crimes are ridiculous and any overseer enforcing such nonsense should be ashamed of himself.
by Rakim
Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Team Yu needs you!

Nice attitude Ryudo.

The point however isn't about individual forum members, amongst whom there will always be a certain amount of apathy and pessimism. The point is about the Dojo itself upholding its position as a beacon for Shenmue fandom.

Don't get me wrong, the campaign doesn't rely on the Dojo's help. It would have meant a lot more when Team Yu was just getting started, and I emailed Yama to no response. So nothing's changed there, apart from the attention we've since garnered on our own. But it would still be nice if this site (as in, its official outlets, again not its members) would demonstrate some of that unity that was talked about during the All-Stars poll, for which I again had to kick and stamp my feet to get anything more than a solitary post out of each of the Dojo's official channels, while the rest of the Shenmue fanbase were plugging away day and night to earn and secure Ryo's place on top.
by Let's Get Sweaty
Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Should Yu Break Bad To Fund S3?

As anyone who's seen Breaking Bad knows selling drugs get's you a lot of money. Yu needs money to make Shenmue just like Walt needed money for his family. No one really pays attention to Yu anymore so he could get away with it. He has a Ferrari so I'm sure he could buy a warehouse or RV.
by Riku Rose
Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Although I wrote the item quoted in that post, I was a little nervous when I learned someone had pasted it straight onto Sega's forum, where the reception was always going to be frostier than amongst the Shenmue fans it was intended for. But all things considered I think the thread has turned out rather well. Those who've tried wheeling out the old excuses against Shenmue III have had no comeback against the logic of fans who've given more than a minute's thought to the conundrum. The accepted wisdom has been broken down and exposed for the lazy thinking it's always been, and I'm now pretty pleased that it was given the opportunity to happen on Sega's own official platform.
by Let's Get Sweaty
Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCQfTNOC5aE[/youtube]
by Brothaman
Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just slip him a fiver.