Search found 9 matches

Return

Re: Secrets and Easter Eggs

Yeah ive seen that.

Not an egg but if you hug the left side of the wall when going down the stair of the guest house the guy wont ask you for the nights money.

But Joy still takes the money you owe him after you win all the street fights in Kowloon.

At least you can afford it then.
Wow I never noticed that she takes the money you owe...whenever i passed him I always said I don't have any money, I still remember what they would always say

"Not right now, I can't pay it"
"WHAT! No money. If you any extra time, go earn yourself some cash. There's jobs, there's gambling there are even even pawnshops..here in Hong Kong." :rotflmao:
by we420
Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Shenmue Thoughts

Playing once again through SII I wonder why (Since Ryo wants to fight him so bad) Ryo didn't just hold up the Pheonix Mirror to Lan Di on the Yellow Head Building rooftop and say "I got the other mirror now come fight me b****." Just a thought.
by we420
Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tell IGN to ask about Shenmue 3/HD

http://ign.com/articles/2014/06/10/e3-2014-what-do-you-want-us-to-do-on-the-show-floor

So IGN is telling people to tweet them and ask them to do something at E3...we should all tweet IGN and ask them to speak to Sony reps about Shenmue, the more people that tweet the more they're likely to see it.
by we420
Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What are you currently playing?

Right now I'm playing The Last of Us: Remastered.. This game is just too damn great. There needs to be more games with awesome stories like TLOU, Heavy Rain, Shenmue etc.
by we420
Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue E3 Discussion

I legit started tearing up
by we420
Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue E3 Discussion

Its here its finally here!!!!!! We did it you guys
by we420
Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: This is not real life. This is UNREAL (engine 4).

shredingskin wrote:Specially since I bought merchandise.

I see what you did there
by we420
Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Kickstarter Update #47

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ysnet/shenmue-3/posts/1398446?ref=backer_project_update

New Kickstarter update with 4 new screenshots and current progress.
by we420
Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: one shenmue song...

This song, easily

phpBB [video]
by we420
Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic