Re: Things That Made You Laugh Today

Spotted in Sonikku's neighbourhood. ;)
by Mitsuzuki
Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCe8-1dbXZc[/youtube]

Conan O'Brien's review of Tomb Raider. Doesn't give much away. Hilarious.
by Mitsuzuki
Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dressing like a zebra in the Savannah. What could go wrong?
by Mitsuzuki
Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

^ Yes, AG, since one of your future questions here will be along the lines of: "Have a chance to hang out on a yacht with a bunch of strippers and a mountain of coke. Should I go?"

To which, the answer would be, YES.
by Mitsuzuki
Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Your most overlooked system or game

I'm with you Ryudo on the TG16.

It really was an innovative but overlooked system- from the CD attachment as you mentioned, plus the über-cool hu-cards also playable on the TurboExpress; to the user-selectable rapid-fire on the controllers. Perfect for all the shooters the system was blessed with.

It was also cool how the TurboExpress had a TV tuner attachment. Yup, the TG16 is easily in my top 5 fav consoles.
by Mitsuzuki
Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Are you an alpha male?

On relaxing nights, I chill out watching Conan the Barbarian while eating raw bear meat (from a creature I felled with my own bare hands) and washing it down with straight gin out of a rusty goblet. Sometimes it's good to take it easy, you know.
by Mitsuzuki
Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Sailors? wrote: Anyone who likes downtempo, electronic music check it out. If not then whatever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYU4qFWm4zc

I haven't gotten around to picking this up yet but dude, I am all over Bonobo. I have most of his stuff on vinyl which is the way I like to listen to it.
by Mitsuzuki
Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

^ You've got style my friend I like it. If you are waiting to pick this up on vinyl before you listen then fair game, you're in for a real treat brother.

Yeah we're in the middle of moving so not all my equipment is set up yet. Once it is I will be settling in with something to drink and give this thing a proper listen. Can't wait.
by Mitsuzuki
Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What happens if you cry in space? This.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36xhtpw0Lg[/youtube]
by Mitsuzuki
Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I have always wanted to visit Canada. Seems like a really awesome place and in many cases gives the impression it's what the US wishes it was. I don't get why people in the US bash Canada but at the same time I don't agree often with this country and don't own any flags n shit.

TBH some Canadians bash the US too. I think it's just a friendly, sibling rivalry kind of thing.
by Mitsuzuki
Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Bambi wrote:I found this guy (I'm just assuming it's a he) in my bathroom today, I don't really like touching spiders but I thought about that meme and decided to pick him up and move him to somewhere safe, I've named him Harry.

Excellent. Good karma coming your way.
by Mitsuzuki
Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sega Pluto Prototype Unearthed

This is really cool- I've never heard of this console before. Apparently only two were made.

http://i.imgur.com/IHB6uwA.jpg
http://kotaku.com/the-sega-console-that-history-forgot-475338743

Looks like the guy that owns this one is on Assembler, so there's more of the story on there.

Fascinating.
by Mitsuzuki
Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Next gen XBox reveal May 21st

Looks like the market wasn't too impressed:

Sony's chart, on the other hand is interesting, particularly at the 1pm time:

by Mitsuzuki
Tue May 21, 2013 4:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Next gen XBox reveal May 21st

Sweet- as it turns out it IS backward compatible!

by Mitsuzuki
Tue May 21, 2013 4:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Corey Marshall just put up suspicious photos on his face

Jeff wrote: That's why in shenmue they often end their sentences with 'aye'? That's a Canadian thing.

lol- I'm sure you have the sound right but it's spelled "eh" not "aye".

We're not a bunch of Scots ya know, eh?

(see what I did there?)
by Mitsuzuki
Mon May 27, 2013 11:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Latest Purchases

Years ago I visited Okinawa. I think it's one of the most beautiful places on earth. Hoping this will bring back some great memories.
by Mitsuzuki
Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: XBox One

Funny that they even bothered to ask EA about their stance on used games when its pretty clear that everyone at EA has been doing this for a while.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y32/thebestbit/Funny/e3fhenrycrossarm.gif

What do you mean funny. Funny how? Funny like a clown? Is EA here to fuckin' amuse you?
by Mitsuzuki
Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PS4

If I had a drink every time I heard "thanks to the power of the cloud" in the MS presser I would have been hammered before the thing was half done.

I just caved and pre-ordered the PS4. Boom!
by Mitsuzuki
Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What are you currently playing?

Great deal on the headphones. The sound design really is great in this game eh? I also play with headphones on, they are the Tritton 5.1 AX PRO though and the first time I shot a gun it as like GOD DAMN HOLY SHIT THATS LOUD. And really thats how it should be, it was like the time I first shot an actual Desert Eagle with my friend IRL.

Yeah the booming sounds are great- yet so are the subtle ones, too. First time sneaking into a building full of runners and clickers was pretty spine-tingling. Love it.
by Mitsuzuki
Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts

Grats Axm! Looks like a lot of great stuff to look forward to.
by Mitsuzuki
Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What are you currently playing?

It's not bad. I'm only about 20% through so far but the missions are starting to feel more expansive.

I particularly like that, as far as I can tell, all the voice cast from the SAC series are present in the game.
by Mitsuzuki
Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lol, that's so evil.

But really nothing to lose your head over.
by Mitsuzuki
Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

In my opinion, anyone who calls someone else a nigger, whether face-to-face or anonymously such as online forums or XBL, are either one of two things: racist, or dumb and racist.
by Mitsuzuki
Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Haven't played any Assassin's Creed games at all.

But due to the fantastic pirate content, I'm all over this like a patch on an eye socket.
by Mitsuzuki
Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: XBox One[80]

The next Microsoft policy change will be that they will not, in fact release the Xbox One at all, but extend the 360's lifecycle by another 8 years. Bank on it.
by Mitsuzuki
Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Screen Names -- Coming Up With Them & A Reluctance To Ch

^Aw man, I thought you were just a fan of Yu Suzuki's games n I. Was wondering why you didn't send me any fan mail... :(

lol- I didn't quite understand this until you responded to my pm. I actually thought " Yu Suzuki's games n l " was some kind of Manchester slang for "Yu Suzuki's games and all".

Well I have officially sent you fan mail, and consider you to be one of the many people around here I'd like to actually meet at a pub. I'll be the guy sitting at the special needs table.
by Mitsuzuki
Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rime-PS4

^I'll likely pick it up and enjoy it, but I completely agree with you in principle. This game borrows so heavily from Ico it's almost sad.

Devs need to focus on making the next Ico, as it were.

Oh, and if Team Ico could get their act together and release The Last Guardian that would be very nice thankyouverymuch.
by Mitsuzuki
Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: XBox One[80]

So I stopped in the Microsoft booth today and got a look at the Xbox One. These were devkits which I'm pretty sure will be nearly identical to the retail boxes. I played Forza 5 and man, it looks really good. I haven't been particularly amped about the Xbox One before, but seeing the hardware and games in the flesh definitely sparks some excitement. I also took a peek at Killer Instinct and Assassin's Creed.

Some pics:

http://i.imgur.com/WdLQsIe.jpg
The hardware behind glass. Nice.

http://i.imgur.com/b1OkY0o.jpg
Watching the Forza demo while waiting in line.

http://i.imgur.com/9oTd3M7.jpg
Killer Instinct.

http://i.imgur.com/SpL6WHd.jpg
Badge and lanyard

http://i.imgur.com/tCMhxgG.jpg
Achievement shame. What can I say? There's a million things to see and do at Fan Expo.

I'm getting genuinely excited about the new consoles coming out. There's some pretty sweet gaming ahead.
by Mitsuzuki
Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: War in Syria

And that's why there's an increase in a sense of hopeless, apathetic disappointment among many. Because we're living in an age where so many of us really don't know what the hell is going on in this world. We're just along for the ride, wherever it takes us.

It's honestly why I have a love/loathe relationship with the movie/television/gaming media we consume. It makes us passive.

Now where's my remote?
by Mitsuzuki
Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Recent Gaming Purchases

A used PSP 1000, and PS Vita wifi/3G bundle with a 1-year PSPlus membership.

The only handheld gaming I've been doing over the last few years has been on an iPad. These are MUCH more fun.
by Mitsuzuki
Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rime-PS4

*throws wallet at screen*
by Mitsuzuki
Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue Collections

Nicely done, SpinDash.

Which image is on the film cell? I have a feeling it's different for every soundtrack.

It's hard to tell from the one I have, but it's a closeup of a face. And since scanning this now, I just noticed the audio waveform that goes with the clip. Sweet!

edit: after taking a look at your enlarged pic, it's clearly a different face on the film cell. I wonder how many unique pieces there are.

http://i.imgur.com/xczBViQ.jpg
by Mitsuzuki
Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue Collections

I don't think so. The only sample version of Shenmue I've seen is for the first game that you posted above.
by Mitsuzuki
Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yo Dojo peeps- I'm just about finished a month-visit to China and it's been great. Tomorrow is finalizing packing then the wife and I fly home the following day. If you're interested I can post a thread because I've taken about 5 million pictures here. I didn't think my index finger could press the shutter button that many times.

Miss you all sincerely. Yes, I've been drinking.
by Mitsuzuki
Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How old were you when you first played Shenmue?

Qix wrote:
Mitsuzuki wrote: We're probably about the same.

You shouting at kids to get off your lawn yet?

I don't have a lawn. :|

Me neither, I'm just using it as an expression.

I can't wait to get to this point:
by Mitsuzuki
Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue Postmortem scheduled on March 19, 2014 2pm-3pm (

This is huge. He always deflects answers for Shenmue-related questions, and here he will be talking about it exclusively about it for an hour- translated by the architect of the PS4.

Even if there isn't a word about the potential future of Shenmue, this at the very least will be a fascinating dialogue into what brought this game to light in the first place.

Hype.
by Mitsuzuki
Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue Timex watch

Hey Fenix- you'll need to find a proxy site- A company that will purchase items from places like YAJ or Amazon Japan on your behalf. You'll have to spend a fee for their service; usually a percentage of the final auction cost plus whatever shipping cost to send to you.

There are a bunch out there so if you're interested, google away and find one that suits you best.
by Mitsuzuki
Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Recent Gaming Purchases

There's nothing quite like shooting giant bugs with big guns.
by Mitsuzuki
Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue Cinematic Wallpapers and Extras

Just looked in here now too- wow.

Great work, xhizors92!
by Mitsuzuki
Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Diagnosed With Testicular Cancer :(

Great news, for sure ShenSun. Must feel like a huge relief.
by Mitsuzuki
Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic