Search found 757 matches

Return

Re: Anyone disappointed with Shenmue 3 cartoon-like graphics

Yu doesn't even play other games, for the precise reason that he doesn't want to be influenced by them and start following trends. While that may mean he has to reinvent the wheel on occasion, it at least ensures that everything we see is a "Suzuki solution" to whatever design challenge the game poses.
by Let's Get Sweaty
Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Shenmue III Thoughts

I wish I could of upgraded from my $300 package to the $500 one. so I bought a few extra digital copies.

Well, here's something you might want to try.

From these two threads on Facebook, it seems you can get around the $250 upgrade limit by asking Fangamer to combine multiple accounts, regardless of whether they were originally paid through Kickstarter or the Slacker Backer.

In the first link, the user was able to increase his reward to the $300 tier by merging a Kickstarter account and a Slacker Backer account. In the second link, though dealing with a smaller total, it was confirmed that the user retained his Kickstarter-exclusive rewards during the merge.

So basically, what has been proven in practice is that in your case you could make sure your Slacker Backer donations add up to at least $200, and then email Fangamer to merge all of those with your $300 Kickstarter donation. This should enable you to get the $500 tier with Kickstarter-exclusive items from your original KS pledge intact.

Have a read of both threads and email Fangamer to confirm you're able to do this before making the extra donations, but it seems to be a proven workaround.
by Let's Get Sweaty
Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Posting errors

csmakio wrote:What is the ETA on the new site\forums?

Friday.

by Let's Get Sweaty
Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:02 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Let's Get Sweaty
Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:10 pm

Jump to topic

Re: Noob Question regarding the new reward tier

They are actual capsule toys of in-game characters.
by Let's Get Sweaty
Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:41 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic