thanks

*pushes to the side* Why thank you Axm
by Yokosuka Martian
Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What Nationality Are You?

Take it your voting "yes" in 2015 then :lol:

Even if I was a one of "those", I'd have hoped Salmond's Fat Lying Face would have still made me think independence was a bad idea. On a logical level, any good points to independence that I did a limited amount of research on and found positive evidence for are now wiped, 'cos of Salmond's Fat Lying Face looking smug while it tells some more lies, I'm now just convinced he wants to enter the history books as "The New King of Scotland"!
I'm reasonably politically aware of the various political "celebs" and co-fatheads that are in the news a lot, even though I tend to selectively read news online. But I still manage to see Mr. Salmond's fat head far too much, and even though I'm cynical and think "what did that actually mean?" anytime I hear a politician speak anyway, Salmond has some sort of sleaze to him that I can't quite justify, I just think he takes the piss even more than those types of people do anyway! :lol:
by St. Elmo's Fire
Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ryo model from Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing mod for GTA

Any news, guys?

I have the game and no problem rippin it. Now I also started riggin characters for my SA. My 1st work has been, of course, our Mr. Ryo Hazuki. It's the same Wude made some time ago.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2hf5lsj.png

If you are interested just ask me here :D

I also made a "super pack" including:
- Ryo as the player.
- 2 vehicles; Motorcycle and Forklift. Got them in GTAgaming.
- His katana witch is from the Millenia model.

http://i49.tinypic.com/eb5wcz.png
by Fenix
Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

Can't sleep. Too excited about writing my notebook entries...
by MiTT3NZ
Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: **VOTE FOR RYO TO (possibly) APPEAR IN SASASRT**

I'm still undecided, Miku is so kawaii
by wude
Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Last thing you bought

south carmain wrote: ^ I like that, where did you get it?

http://www.thehut.com/knitwear-clothing ... 26861.html
by Crimson Ryan
Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What "makes" Shenmue for you?

Yeah, what Kiba said :nice!:

I definitely think that there hasn't been another game world as delicately crafted as Shenmue's was. When people rag on Shenmue they always mention how stiff and flat Ryo is and so on. But I really don't think there's another open game world crafted with a such a sensitive eye. As Kiba mentions, it's the only game whose open world actually feels believable and familiar somehow despite being set in a different decade and country from most of us. The rude school girl's smoking cigarette's, the neighbourhood bullies, the kids playing football, the creepy guy smoking cigarettes in the park while watching the kids play ( :P ), and the fact Ryo only gets an allowance (unless he gets a job) and has a curfue. It's familiar to us all. Shenmue's Yokosuka felt like a genuine place, in equal measures charming and mundane, and not at all "gamey" (indeed, Shenmue just generally speaking isn't very "gamey"). But what Shenmue's real stroke of genius is, is the way it played the mundane off of the mystical. You just know know there's something mystical and extraordinary just below the surface, Ryo has cryptic dreams while scratching at the surface of a deep and possibly magical conspiracy involving Jade mirrors. But unlike other adventure games, that doesn't mean Ryo can just forget about reality, oh no, if he wants to fly to Hong Kong to catch his father's killer, then he's just gonna have to get a 9 to 5 and deal with the monotony of hard work. But the mundane and the monotony doesn't take away from the mystique of the game, it only serves to make mystical feel more real, more real than in other game I've ever played. And the moments the game does occasionally let you catch a real glimpse of the secret world of triads, magic and martial arts, are some of the most rewarding moments to be found in any video game as far as I am concerned.

But Shenmue was an immensely ambitious game, it's a world away from the instant gratification of modern gaming. Not only did Shenmue create a truly believable, familiar and sometimes mundane word. But it absolutely refused to treat the gamers like a child. It's clear even in the name "Shenmue". None of us knew what the hell it even meant until the very end of the second game! Same with Shenhua, she's on the box of the first game, she's in the opening cutscene, she's in Ryo's dreams, so we know she's the main heroine, but she's not really in the first game at all. Yu Suzuki makes us practically complete two huge games and play for who knows how many hours, before he finally introduces us to our mysterious leading lady. And then....the TV metaphorically cuts off and here we are a decade later still knowing so little about her. But what other game has weaved such an ambitious, rich and delicate yarn to string us along with? I was shocked when it I realised that Ryo really wasn't going to catch Lan Di and resolve things neatly by the end of the first game, and that instead he had to travel to an entirely new country and world away from what we knew in Doubita.

There's so much that makes these games special. No game has even depicted the far east with such a fine eye, riffing off of both the reality, and those special mystical qualities that have always made that part of world so intriguing for many, and the game achieves a near perfect balance.

It's for all these reasons I think Shenmue can appeal to people who might not typically be gamers.

Oh man, sorry, I've evidently gone into gushing mode :oops:
by mue 26
Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dude that's creepy as fuck. Bonafide pedo

by Yokosuka Martian
Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ryo model from Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing mod for GTA

Just got the FRAPS program to register a video and make the presentation.

Here goes some pics :lol:

http://i49.tinypic.com/1oqdsl.png
http://i50.tinypic.com/357qd6a.png
http://i49.tinypic.com/2nk10lc.png
http://i50.tinypic.com/oqk4zl.png
http://i50.tinypic.com/33o1bo1.png
by Fenix
Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Salute

Ryudo, you didn't like being picked on by QWERTY and Peter, so how about you quit being a hypocrite right about now?
by St. Elmo's Fire
Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gaming thoughts of the day

...on the other hand I loved the arkham city demo but if gameplay is mostly just going rooftop to rooftop and beating people up I think I will get it later on :-k

There's more to Arkham City than that. I'm not sure what's in the demo, but there's the standard brawling, building-climbing, gliding (which becomes more multi-functional as the game goes on), exploration, puzzles, and of course stealth. There's a lot of variety in it. And it lasted me pretty well in excess of 30 hours to complete, if I remember correctly.
Plus, the story is downright excellent. I don't know what Sleeping Dog's story is like, but no matter how it is, it's still restricted to the usual "crime drama" trappings of so many other games. Arkham City, however, is able to go to completely crazy places and pull insane left-field twists that could only work in a Batman story.
So take from that what you will, but my main point is that as good as Sleeping Dogs might possibly be (only played the demo, so I don't actually know myself), Arkham City will easily give you the more unique and very likely enduring videogame experience.
by OL
Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Guest

Jump to topic

Re: Unpopular Opinions

lol, wtf? This is the Stephen Hawking incident all over again...

In perhaps the most amusing effort to discredit US President Barack Obama's plan for nationalized health care - if not the most ridiculous - US financial newspaper Investor's Business Daily has said that if Stephen Hawking were British, he would be dead.

"The controlling of medical costs in countries such as Britain through rationing, and the health consequences thereof, are legendary," read a recent editorial from the paper. "The stories of people dying on a waiting list or being denied altogether read like a horror script...

"People such as scientist Stephen Hawking wouldn't have a chance in the UK, where the National Health Service would say the life of this brilliant man, because of his physical handicaps, is essentially worthless."

The paper has since been notified that Hawking is both British and still among the living. And it has edited the editorial, acknowledging that the original version incorrectly represented the whereabouts of perhaps the world's most famous scientific mind. But it has not acknowledged that its mention of Hawking misrepresented the NHS as well.

"I wouldn’t be here today if it were not for the NHS," Hawking told The Guardian. "I have received a large amount of high-quality treatment without which I would not have survived."

The best you can say about Investor's Business Daily is that unlike US radio talk host Rush Limbaugh, it has not compared Obama's health care logo to a swastika.
by MiTT3NZ
Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:42 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by Guest

Jump to topic

London coach tickets are booked!
by Crimson Ryan
Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

SII CHAR DATABASE-ALL 700 (AND 1) CHARACTERS! UPDATE 27/3/15

http://i767.photobucket.com/albums/xx318/askvera/s2cd_sigbanner.png

DOWNLOAD - https://www.dropbox.com/s/8qkby011a3tkgg2/Shenmue%20II%20Character%20Database.rar

Yep. After nearly a decade, it's done, people :D

HISTORY OF THE SHENMUE II CHARACTER DATABASE PROJECT
Ever since casting my eyes upon screenshots of Shenmue published in the (now defunct) UK magazine Computer and Video Games, I have been absolutely enthralled by the series. This game was definitely something different. As the famous tagline proclaimed in the trailers before its release – RPG had changed. Sure, hailing the game as being its own exciting new “genre” with a somewhat silly acronym as its name (FREE- Full Reactive Eyes Entertainment) was being a tad overzealous perhaps, but you had to admire Yu Suzuki’s ambition for this game. When I finally got to play it on the Christmas morning of 2000, it did not disappoint. The atmosphere created was just amazing to me – a realistic, living, breathing town with over 300 individual characters – all with their own specific daily routines and, in supplementary materials, all named and given detailed biographies! Throw in the fantastic music and the engaging (if not completely original) story and you really had something special. And this was only part one of the saga...

Bundled with the game was the ‘Shenmue Passport’ disc. Through the Dreamcast’s internet connection, this enabled access to all sorts of information about the game, as well as ranking leaderboards for the various mini-games and the chance to get exclusive capsule toys. One of the best features was the character profile section however; as you met and conversed with the characters during a playthrough, their profiles would gradually be added to the Passport. Now to some, giving all 300+ characters names, stats, and biographies may seem extraneous, (especially given characters that Ryo can’t even speak to have detailed information about them!) but it really shows the love and care put into the game by the developers and the amount of depth to Shenmue that few games have matched.

PASSPORT EXPIRED
The Passport service was eventually taken offline in April 2002, but thankfully the character profiles had also been published in Prima’s strategy guide book for the game, so the information was still readily available to fans.
Which brings us to the sequel game, Shenmue II – which I got the following Christmas in 2001. This sadly could end up being the last game in the series, despite it ending on a cliffhanger and at a game-changing point in the saga’s story. Nonetheless, the sequel’s world was even bigger than the first’s– Ryo travels to Hong Kong to continue his quest, with most of its areas completely dwarfing Shenmue I’s in terms of size, as well as the amount of characters – around 700. There was also a lot more mini-games and sidequests to discover, and fans generally agree it is more action-packed and that the plot moves a lot quicker than the first game (though some will argue Shenmue I’s atmosphere has more charm) And what of these 700-odd characters? Were they all named and profiled as per the original game? As it turns out, yes – but these were not readily available to the fans outside of Japan.

Firstly, unlike the first Shenmue, there was no Passport. There was no Prima guide either, as the Dreamcast version had been cancelled in America. America eventually saw an updated version of Shenmue II on the Microsoft Xbox, and a Prima guide was finally published. However, unlike the Shenmue I book, there were only profiles on the main characters; Ryo, Shenhua, Xiuying, Fangmei, Ren, Joy, Wong, Lan Di, Dou Niu and Yuan. The Xbox version, with the new snapshot feature, did include profiles on some of the other characters; unlocked when you took pictures of them, but it didn't come close to having profiles for all the characters. Would we ever know the names and backgrounds of the reams of anonymous characters?

A FAN EFFORT
Shortly after I had completed Shenmue II, I looked around on the internet for fansites/information about the series, ultimately finding the excellent Shenmue Dojo website. I joined the forums, and this was in fact one of the first message boards I signed up to on the internet. My handle on the forum was (and still is) ‘Miles Prower’, as I am also a long-time fan of the Sonic the Hedgehog series of games (and Sega games in general). I made a lot of good friends through the Dojo community and have many fond memories associated with the forums. I think between us we have probably discussed every single aspect of the games to death, but as many fans will attest, you find or notice something new with every playthrough of these wonderful games. Not to mention the very active hacking/modding scene that developed, mostly headed by longtime member LanDC, in which reams of unused content was discovered and many interesting and or humourous modifications made to the game. I still get a warm nostalgic feeling every time I watch LanDC’s Road to Amihama videos in particular.

And indeed, the question of whether detailed character profiles existed for Shenmue II’s cast was raised in discussion. In a thread from 2003, a member named Eek the Cat shared some scans of a guidebook he owned published in Japan called the Shenmue II Perfect Guidebook. The scans showed that there were indeed names and profiles for each and every character.
Eek was even kind enough to put all of the scans together on a CD for me and mail it to me, and even threw in a couple of audio CD’s he had compiled containing music from Shenmue II (sadly the second game never had any official soundtracks released).

The problem? Being that this book was from Japan, the character names were in Chinese and the information in Japanese. Through discussion in the topic, another forum member called khien agreed to help with translating the character names as she could read Chinese. And so began the effort to translate the many character profiles. I began by gradually posting them within the topic, and then eventually creating a website (which, thanks to Web Archive, you can still view here , albeit with most of the images missing).

Continuing into 2004 and beyond, progress was quite slow, mainly due to me starting university. Khien’s life ended up becoming quite busy as well, but thanks to the efforts of another forum member, Oda Ryo, the translation work still continued. The forum member Kiyuu (possibly Japan’s biggest Shenmue fan, and often referred to as the ‘Shenmue Queen’), also informed me that another book existed, the Shenmue II Complete Guide, which contained profiles for characters not included in the Perfect Guidebook; namely those for the many pedestrians who wander the streets of Hong Kong. I made the effort to acquire this book myself and make scans for the remaining profiles.

RESSURECTING THE PROJECT
As the years went on, however, my free time became less and less. I studied for three years at university and after graduating in 2008, I was working full time; in short I was growing up. It was also looking increasingly unlikely that a Shenmue III would ever emerge. Life went on. However, my enthusiasm to complete the project was somewhat fired up again when Peter from the forums (who most likely owns the biggest Shenmue collection in Ireland) got in touch with me on Facebook asking if I was still working on it, as the Dojo staff had managed to get an interview with one of the voice actors for the English dub of Shenmue II (a very interesting read by the way, which can be found here , and they had requested that video clips be assembled of the characters he voiced, which he supplied a list of – but only by name and brief descriptions. Using the information from my project I helped with finding some of them. I then found myself wanting to get the project finished once and for all, and got back in touch with Oda Ryo who happily assisted me with getting the remaining names translated.

I had also spoken to the member ‘thegreatchai’, who had also been attempting to catalogue the character information on her wiki site, and over time we assisted each other greatly. I began transferring the information to an Excel spreadsheet with the intention of creating a complete database of all the Shenmue II characters – which after assembling a numbered list I discovered there are exactly 700 – surely a deliberate intention of the creators? At any rate, after a few months work the project was finally finished. I am glad that this information is now easily accessible to Shenmue fans, and while some may consider me obsessive or downright insane for pursuing with the project, it was worth it for a game series that I love so much and one day hope will be continued in some form. We can but hope. The saga may still go on....

DOWNLOAD - https://www.dropbox.com/s/8qkby011a3tkgg2/Shenmue%20II%20Character%20Database.rar

Please feedback and let me know if you spot any mistakes or errors, or any factoids about the characters that I may have missed. Most of all, enjoy :D
by Miles Prower
Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sega is shutting down Youtube channels for their new gam

"Sir, people on the Internet are saying we're not as good as we used to be! Word's beginning to spread, sir!"

"Hmmmm... Very well, destroy all evidence of how good we used to be. Then we can blame it on rose-tinted spectacles!"

"Genius, sir, utter genius."
by Let's Get Sweaty
Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cyberpunk 2077, CD Projekt's new project (no pun intende

I love anything cyberpunk, i'm already sold even if it's shit

I'm not sure if this was a sarcastic comment implying that people will buy anything, regardless of quality, as long as it's cyberpunk buuuttttttt.... I'm like that. Can't get enough of that cyberpunk, where did it go since the 90's? Now everybody wants things impractically powered by steam. Even games are steampowered... haha...
by Thief
Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Really glad to see ryan, mue 26(chris), and south carmain (ruben) yesterday. Thanks for the good time guys. Shame I don't have more time to do it often. Now that makes 4 dojo members I've hung out with!
by Yokosuka Martian
Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gaming thoughts of the day

If the 3rd Banjo was released 2-3 years after the second something new would be very welcome...as long as it was not nuts & bolts. After 10 years people just want a platformer in modern visuals.

Tho to be fair after 8 years Nintendo turned Metroid First Person and it paid off. A new idea can be fine as long as it works. N & B just got it wrong esp when it was supposed to be a platormer originally but changed part way into development. So it was really a slapped together mix
speaking of metroid, which one on wii is the good one?
M gets a bad rep but really is a good game. Story is actually decent it's just that if people have not played every game in the series and know all the lore. Then they miss out on a lot. It's the Voice Acting and lack of art design that is the real weakness. Might have been much better if they released it at the same time as Fusion in 2002

That said Prime 3 is my fave.
by Bluecast
Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by Guest

Jump to topic

Shenmue 1 Soundscape [Tomato Store @ Night]

Hey guys, I just threw together a quick soundscape video inspired by the Tomato store from Shenmue 1. I was standing outside a drug store last week waiting for the bus, and the sound of the automatic doors opening and closing reminded me of it. This is what I'd think it'd sound like standing outside the Tomato store on a chilly winter night (close your eyes for a better effect).

I was thinking of making something similar that encompassed most of Dobuita street (starting at the bus on the freeway and making it all the way down to bar yokosuka or something). I spent about 30 min making this video, so it was more of a trial run to see if anyone else cared.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gAKmuHL1Q4
by Takumi
Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Nob ed, I almost choked on my butty coz of that.
by MiTT3NZ
Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I think this describes the current atmosphere http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/353/279/e31.jpg

so let's shift gears. Still can't adjust back to Chicago time. I still wake up as if I'm still in London haha. And usually people say you will miss it later on when the holidays are over, but I'm kinda missing everyone and everything from there right now. Maybe I just need to adjust back and give it time, but It felt so much different (in a good way) when I was there.
by Yokosuka Martian
Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: the beautiful indoors

Last two are definite favourites. Bit late now, but I will post some stuff in here tomorrow. Could be a great topic! :tup:
by St. Elmo's Fire
Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Far Cry 3

Yep I'm the troll.

I'm the one who constantly takes shots at everybody but get's pissy when people want to have a laugh back.
I'm the guy who will say to someone they write like a retard because they have dyslexia yet when someone else says something to them they get called a bully for picking on someone with disabilities despite it being unrelated.
I'm the one who spams topics with GIFs non stop.
I'm the one who has to post in every topic about a game even if I don't care about it to say it looks shitty and continue to do so every page or two.

Must be me who's the troll.

The thing is people aren't picking on you. I'd stop calling you out now if you just stopped posting like this just like everyone else would. As Qwerty said no one is calling you out for being fucked up but because you post stupid shit just like we would if Kenny or OL did.

People started coming back when you got demodded for a reason. Sadly they all left again because you still do the same shit despite saying how you are different now.
by Riku Rose
Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You know, I'm surprised no one is excited at the idea that Corey Marshall will show up this weekend when I posted it. get happy.
well the first time wasn't that great, people took the piss out of him and he barely answered any questions

Yeah, Cory was a bit of a damp squib. He only answered one question. That's still something to be grateful for of course, but I thought it was a bit cheeky the way he proceeded to come back, blatantly ignore everyone's well written questions, and just try and promote whatever his "latest project" was. I say we ban him.
by mue 26
Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

^ :shock:

sitars

See how the mind works here? You got all worked up after a discussion about Hindus in London, and the result was this lovely slip.
lol what did I miss?

Nob ed, I almost choked on my butty coz of that.
Mock all you want on a internet forum but that's why I was in a mental ward...kicked him down the sitars ...It's a part of me....
by KiBa
Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by Guest

Jump to topic

Re: wii recommendations

Depends on what genre you're into.

but I'll name a few off the top of my head that i know came out over there.

-Zack and wiki
-A boy and his blob
-Muramasa the demon blade
-SkyCrawlers Innocent Aces
-Tatsunoko Vs Capcom
-House of the dead overkill (where you don't need to stand up and sit down every 5 minutes)
-One Piece Unlimited Cruise
by Segata Sanshiro Jr.
Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by Guest

Jump to topic

Re: Most wanted 2013 game.

I can't even begin to think we'll be getting Yakuza 5 in the coming year. Just doesn't seem realistic.
by OL
Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

http://i47.tinypic.com/96iatk.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/2gxfdkh.jpg

I like rooms with views...

http://i50.tinypic.com/a5e2as.jpg

Awesome kitchen!

http://i46.tinypic.com/ous7k3.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/2tf84.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/a59ilc.jpg
by St. Elmo's Fire
Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0gxfcmwgM1r6y3u1o1_500.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1uqyd6TNG1qix0dvo1_500.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2ze8cil5m1ruapkzo1_500.png

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m13f6eVvi81r3clako1_500.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxysyieRxk1r5vp1oo1_500.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_locltsyJmC1qdew9to1_500.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2kqv1f0GZ1qlluv1o1_500.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1ksguVaP21ql6r8lo1_500.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2rkytoniW1r6y3u1o1_500.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2r47xgz3P1qe7v9do1_500.jpg
by Brothaman
Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8ezvs3Qns1rne55no1_500.jpg

A few more from my tumblr page.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6wbbiATfg1qlgbvzo1_500.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m355rxMXwb1r9huvco1_500.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5qjjksAfu1ryibo3o1_500.png

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2edziwqmJ1qdj8y5o1_500.png

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1jkrhH5Nr1r9bu4go1_500.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0q4o8yBYe1qmbt9lo1_500.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m085nhgtBX1r6y3u1o1_500.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m02w09D1QA1qcmibao1_500.jpg
by Brothaman
Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If I ever win the lottery or just become rich as fuck I plan to buy a place in a place like Hawaii or the Keys where every morning I can wake up to a bright blue ocean.

http://cdn.hawaiilife.com/rets/images/listings/249767/2012_12_04_23_23_00/620w5.jpg
http://cdn.hawaiilife.com/rets/images/listings/352441/2012_08_25_08_28_00/620w5.jpg
by Riku Rose
Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Oddworld

Yep, Italian plumber, we all know which side they batted for in WW2. (plus you can find bottles of wine adorned with Swastikas in some supermarkets there! :shock:)
by St. Elmo's Fire
Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:10 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'll confirm that its not me. I don't have a Playstation Network Account and lack the required hardware to make use of one.

I wouldn't be so creepy about trying to befriend you. I'd like to think that I'm nicer than I probably come off as on this site.
by Rakim
Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue Picture Extravaganza!

Thief is "So fuckin' awesome."
by Rakim
Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic