Search found 341 matches

Return

Re: Magic Monaco 2018 details and new Shenmue III screenshot

There's probably a deck that isn't being reflected, let's not be stupidly negative.
by shredingskin
Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Magic Monaco 2018 details and new Shenmue III screenshot

adom11800 wrote: ^ In my opinion the extended teaser had some real good bits. The fighting scenes with the old man was done so damn well and everything about had the Shenmue vibe.

Yes, there seems to be a noticeable jump of quality in those animations vs most of the other stuff. Looks really great.
by shredingskin
Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Comparison Ryo with and without facial animations/new mo

Finding investors, developing a game, paying an office and workers, external consultors/modelers, seem to me like a very stupid way to scam people.

But whatever.
by shredingskin
Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sega Festival 2018 - FES

I think it's just WIP to show something, there are discrepancies in resolution in the screens, that UI looks rough.

Fuck YEAH

ALL 3 Major consoles, Updated controls, japanese and english audio.

This is just as much as I can really ask for.
by shredingskin
Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue HD - Are the cutscenes in 4:3 (Non-Widescreen)?!

And now we can't blame Awesome Japan for the bad communication, that was the best part !!!
by shredingskin
Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Nintendo Switch

Just started chapter 4 of xenoblade 2 and I have to say it's worth it.

Anime overload, but the good kind.
by shredingskin
Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:07 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kickstarter update #81 - Shenmue 3 delayed until 2019

Why are people so sure about an E3 no show ?
I thought this the other way, like "we tell this now, so the next batch of stuff doesn't taste sour with the delay announcement" or something like that.

But yeah, the lack of season of 2019 is a little worrying, thinking that it might be later half of the year (so they can get to E3 2019).

I don't really care, and I just hope the development is going smoothly and not because they're having it rough (having financiation to keep going almost another year is good nonetheless).
by shredingskin
Wed May 16, 2018 12:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Shenmue III pics from THQ Nordic financial presentat

To be honest, with how ruthless gamers (even fans) can be, it's for the better, we are not used to seeing real in-development footage, and trying to make a slice polished to show off a little might sidetrack a small team for not much in return.

Though I don't know how could a few seconds of ryo running around be worse than those robotlooking closeups in the actual teaser lol
by shredingskin
Thu May 17, 2018 7:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic