Jump to topic

Re: Happy Birthday Topic

Happy 69th birthday Kiba! :)
by Jeff
Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

I finally learned why Japan seems to have much nicer and better maintained roads. It's because their are toll's everywhere that scan your car and charge your bank account while you drive around. The average driver over there pays about $300 a month on these tolls! I'd rather go by the US system and drive around for free on pot hole ridden roads.

@Ryudo, that is depressing. Something has gone quite wrong with America. That's one thing I know for sure. I believe we as a culture created our problems, disregarding manufacturing in this country as well as a lazy population who would rather shop at large corporation entities that take the money out of the communities rather than support their neighbors for convenience and price. At least that's my hypothesis.
by Jeff
Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that pissed you off

Not really pissed off, but more disappointed.

Neil Cavuto (Fox News Interviewer): How does it feel to be the last man to walk on the moon?

Eugene Cernan: Horrible.

Last man on the moon: 1972.
by Jeff
Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Any other bronies on the dojo?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p6LVZFLSfw[/youtube]
by Jeff
Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things That Made You Genuinely Happy Today!

Last week I was at a holiday party by one of my insurance carriers. It turns out I was the only agent invited to the head table by this carrier. I sat right next to the VP of the company that night and for some reason they really like me lol. They must be sick or something haha. Anyways, I met this Italian chick and really hit it off with her, tonight we had our first date and it went quite well. Hoping it amounts to something good. :)
by Jeff
Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I got a prescription for my adult ADD. I just picked it up and found out it has meth as one of the ingredients, though it's a low dosage obviously. Then I started having second thoughts about this and thought of what I could become from this, like a slippery slope, I thought of this scene from The Other Guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk5_RS6_H8g

I guess I'll take it though, what the fuck...
by Jeff
Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ryudo wrote: I have personally hated guns since I nearly shot and killed my dad/mom.

The gun can't pull the trigger by itself, so why is it the gun's fault?
by Jeff
Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Guest

Jump to topic

Re: God hates West baptist church

Here's how to deal with the Westboro Baptist Church:

1. Drop leaflets throughout the MIddle East that states The Westboro Baptist Church burns thousands of Koran's a month for fun and entertainment. Put their addresses and names of the members on the leaflets.

2. Wait.
by Jeff
Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

http://www.rollcall.com/news/house_gop_boosts_funds_for_doma_legal_defense-219963-1.html?pos=oplyh

Fiscal responsibility party indeed. There's always enough tax payer money laying around to bank roll the people trying to keep marriage out of the hands of gays. Even if there isn't enough for education, retirements or anything else. My unique position may grant me a reprieve if I wanted to marry a guy, but it still sucks in my opinion none the less.

Don't worry Sonnikku, in NY State it's legal, if I'm still single by like 35 and if I'm intoxicated enough you can fulfill your long time dream of marrying me. :lol:

dammit all my friends are starting to either believe retarded conspiracy theories or join pyramid schemes and are trying to get me hooked up on them

I love those conspiracy people, whether I agree with the theory or not, I like to egg them on and come up with ideas to further fuel the conspiracy, or take it in a direction that is absolutely ridiculous and see if they are gullible enough to believe it. It's like a fun game.
by Jeff
Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Happy 2013 everyone! I just thought that I started posting here in 2003, it's been almost 10 years. oh my god.... :boohoo:
by Jeff
Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Does this remind you of anything?

So I decided to get involved with Meetup groups starting this year. I took the train into Manhattan today to the American Museum of Natural History with other 20-30 year olds from Long Island like me. We were passing some agricultural section and saw this...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/Jeff1020/photo3_zpse5ff6461.jpg

I was like...wait a minute. I looked closer....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/Jeff1020/photo2-1_zps5ecedc80.jpg

Do these figurines remind you of some guys?......

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/610tmXNvIHL._SL500_SS500_.jpg

The Ren figurine is even wearing a bandanna!
by Jeff
Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What Do I Do?

Even though this is absolutely horrible thing to do, had the thought ever come to your mind to say you just lost it? I mean play your storyline in your head:

Mugger: Give me your wallet!
Riku: No my nana gave it to me for xmas.
Mugger: Give it to me now!!!
Riku: How about we compromise on this?
Mugger: Ok let's sit down and have a discussion about our confrontation.
Riku: Ok, truth be told I really don't like this wallet that much. How about I give you the wallet and the money in it, but I will remove my credit cards and drivers license because you know how much of a pain it is to have to cancel them and even worse have to apply for a new driver's license.
Mugger: Oh I so agree, it is such a hassle to wait in line to get a new one. i certaintly wouldn't want that to happen to you sir.
Riku: Ok, so we agree, you get the wallet and the money and I keep the remaining items?
Mugger: Sounds like a mutually beneficial arrangement.
Riku: Ok then let me get this stuff out of there....oh darnnit, it's so hard to get the license out of this pouch....
Mugger: Oh here, let me help you with that.
Riku: Why thank you sir, I wish there were more muggers out there like you.
Mugger: Oh stop, your making me blush! OK here you go.
Riku: Thank you, enjoy the wallet and the money!
Mugger: Oh I will sir! I'm going to drink and snort the night away on coke! We should do this again sometime.
Riku: Oh I so agree! You can find me on twitter!

And that''s your logic.
by Jeff
Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What Do I Do?

You're just jealous because I was in Yokosuka. The only thing I stole there was Ryo Hazuki's identity. I also had my wallet when I returned. :happy:
by Jeff
Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I made sure to watch the Alex Jones-Piers Morgan 'event' the other night. The media are portraying Alex Jones as crazy because he raised his voice, but they never disprove any of the factual data he stated. The media and the dumbed down public just focus on the tone and not the facts. If he didn't act that way this would have never got the attention it got and would have been only seen by 30 of Piers Morgan's regular viewers. If you disagree prove what Alex Jones said that wasn't factual.
by Jeff
Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The 9/11 truthers do drive me crazy, alot of that has to do with the fact that I know alot of people who are firefighters that were there as my father is an ex captain, I know the CEO of one of the restoration companies who did work in the WTC and outside of it after the attacks and I know there isn't a mystery of why/how they collapsed and why WTC 7 went down. I hate 9/11 truthers who are like in lets say Michigan for example lecturing me what I should know. You don't know anything. I bet you didn't know that one tower was insulated with asbestos and one wasn't. Now, that being said, do I think it is possible that some within our government may have turned the other way for this to happen to give them the leverage to enact some neo-conservative foreign policy, yes I do. But don't tell me a bunch of garbage and circumstantial evidence at best and tell me what I should know. I'll tell you what I know, I know 9 people at the train station I can see from my office took the train into work and never came back. I know that. I know we secured WTC steel with the chamber of commerce and created a memorial this fall. I know I do what I can to honor my neighbors I lost, and that's more than what these 9/11 truther losers who couldn't get pussy if they paid for it. Alright I'm going too far now.
by Jeff
Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Found this in my pocket today. I don't even want to know where this has been...
by Jeff
Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Me post at Shenmue Dojo?

by Jeff
Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm potentially 2 weeks away of writing a $300k+ a year account. I can taste it. :-D
by Jeff
Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: This just blows my mind

The greatest tragedy right now is that projects as detailed and creative aren't desired and instead of how cheap you can make a game and sell as much copies as possible. The artistic value and depth doesn't have the place it once had.
by Jeff
Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

My offer has been accepted. I'm soon going to own a condo. :D
by Jeff
Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts

So who wants to talk about NASCAR?
by Jeff
Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I was on a nature walk for hours today, well over five miles walked. It kind of reminds me of Ryo walking to Bailu Village. Every bend looks the same. I got blisters on my feet. If I were Ryo I would have just got back on the boat back to Hong Kong after learning it would be days of this shit.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/p480x480/400607_10152765121160099_1506791738_n.jpg
by Jeff
Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The people on this forum...

Latin King, go kill yourself with a feces covered dildo. Choke on it. Seriously, what kind of online community was this back in 2006? :P

Yea there are some pretty mean people here still, but when you examine their situation it's primarily because they don't have much going for them. Those members have mundane jobs (if even employed), take recreational drugs and get their jollies making fun of others online because it's the only place they can go where they can pretend to feel superior and blind themselves temporarily of their miserable existence.

Don't let them bother you. Look forward to talking to you here. :beerchug:
by Jeff
Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 'I've been kidnapped!'-- cops find 3 women missing for y

I wish Charles Ramsey was my neighbor, we can eat ribs, listen to salsa music and shit. :lol:
by Jeff
Tue May 07, 2013 6:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 'I've been kidnapped!'-- cops find 3 women missing for y

^^ Well this goes back to the guns issue again. If these girls were packing do you think the result might have been different?
by Jeff
Wed May 08, 2013 7:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PS4

Looks like Sony won the console fight before it even got started, that is unless Microsoft makes wholesale changes in various fronts. Even their press release was a disaster making rape jokes which made news headlines.
by Jeff
Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue Timex watch

Haha, those meme's made my day :-D
by Jeff
Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue 3 and E3 2013

You had a better chance of seeing Jesus Christ on these forums than Shenmue III. Point proven.
by Jeff
Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Diagnosed With Testicular Cancer :(

I was diagnosed with cancer as well about a month ago. Mine was skin cancer. Thankfully it didn't spread and need chemo, but I have a knarly scar on my right arm. Always thought it was a normal birthmark until it changed texture, had it checked out just to be on the safe side. A week later I'm being asked to come to the hospital quickly to remove the area around it that was removed previously for the biopsy, including the fat. My arm has a dip in it but I hope that fills in. It took about 2 weeks of stitches and two more weeks of downtime. Obviously losing a testicle is worse, and I was not prepared to share this here due to the lack of maturity of some here. But I noticed your post and if this can make you not feel alone, it was worth it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/Jeff1020/photo_zpsf9be7017.jpg?t=1394505574
by Jeff
Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Shenmue Dojo - 10th Anniversary Video & Members Gall

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10592667_10205125600884611_1660781220087574370_n.jpg?oh=b837e44a42627c39b2a170aced4a3bec&oe=54C9297F&__gda__=1422864938_c8bab0e1348fc7f316482d83c539a26f

https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10696186_10154626848680099_8122053925926673971_n.jpg?oh=6a7bc019759ec3bebadd1c1b325ae270&oe=54AC19AF

at the second to last Mets game of the year.
by Jeff
Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Shenmue Dojo - 10th Anniversary Video & Members Gall

https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10649826_10154627114695099_8173168571847975961_n.jpg?oh=71ee3bbcdc8571c0b2eaedc8f9a5e510&oe=54CD54BC

My doggie, Ellie
https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10505403_10154267620970099_6163188938910002685_n.jpg?oh=9296d3d72bc219857d1a738dd36e9efb&oe=54BCBDF7
by Jeff
Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Been putting this off for a while now..

It asks if I ever owned or plan to own a Nintendo Dolphin. I won't condone that after watching 'Blackfish'.

by Jeff
Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Struggling with life today after watching David Tennants last Doctor Who episode. :cry:

Dunno if I wanna watch Matt Smith and Peter Capaldi now.

I'm literally addicted to Top Gear UK and watch it about every day, it's my favorite show. We have BBC America where it's aired. I often fall asleep to it and wake up in the morning where they play Dr. Who. I am so confused as to the point of the show, the plot, etc. The special effects and acting are appalling, I don't understand the appeal at all.
by Jeff
Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I see...sort of. Thanks for some clarification.

Another random thought. I started posting here when I was 19. I'm now as of a few days ago, 31. :-o
by Jeff
Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Dojo history, rivalries & revelations

I'm still here, just very quiet. I'll check this place out maybe once a month. These days I seldom play video games though I have a PS4 and an Xbox One. I use my PS3 as a video streaming device for my bedroom. I mostly go on nature walks these days, drive my diesel VW Passat, stream netflix, watch Top Gear (or should I say reminisce given recent developments). Try to crack the biggest anomaly known to man, women. Do DIY projects to my condo. Try to attempt cooking. Serve as president of a rotary club, vp of a brokerage firm, member of a couple chamber of commerce's. Play with my dog. Take a train into NYC occasionally and just wander around Manhattan. I guess that sums it up really, the phase of life of a 31 year old man looking forward to the next phase.

Do I care about Shenmue 3 at this point? Honestly?... A small amount. Games these days don't tickle me like they used to. I hate online gaming. I tried to get into it with GTA 5 online. Started that with the sounds of teen screaming and cursing on it and found myself being chased in the woods by a man with a chainsaw for a good 10 minutes and that was about it for me. The others seem to be intense shooters and I've become too subdued to get that wound up anymore. Sports games which I'm not really into. It's not like how it used to be. Liked Assasin's Creed Black Flag and Unity but the story lines didn't captivate me. Really liked Last of Us and wish there was more of that quality, but there isn't. Seems like most developers are interested in phone games than console games. Cheaper to make and greater customer base. I drove a jet ski off the gulf of mexico a few weeks ago and found that more fun than any video game I've played so I'd rather do that given the option. I guess I'm more looking for new things in my life. When I do play I could use some friends on them, so my gamertags are below. You are far more likely to see me on there than here. :mnky:

xboxone gamertag= jgkny
ps4 gamertag=jgk1020
by Jeff
Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic