Return

Re: How many copies are you gonna buy?

100 copies or get out
by Elevensixty
Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Concerns about Shenmue HD.

I'm so glad we're getting a re-release (with slight updates) rather than a remake. Shenmue is beautiful and its quirks are important to the game.
I've never used time skip. To me the fun of Shenmue is the opposite of time skip.. its the immersive experience, I don't want to skip anything
As for graphics, its going to be better in some ways and worse in ways, I'm keeping expectations low.. and I'm pretty easy to please- I even like the terrible bloom lighting just for the nostalgia of playing it on xbox. Shenmue is awesome for its good and its quirky content (especially since you bought merchandise) and I'm looking forward new to new version having even more quirks, along with enhanced points too
by Elevensixty
Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kickstarter update #81 - Shenmue 3 delayed until 2019

This is great news.
1. more time to develop
2. proves funds are holding up
3. gives SEGA time to polish 1&2
4. gives fans and new players time to experience 1&2 new releases

THANK YOU to all the supporters, the pre-order success is absolutely encouraging, and surely had a part in the extension of production. This will help Shenmue long-term as 1&2, then 3, will fall into place better, setting the pacing, the demand, and financial support for 4.
by Elevensixty
Wed May 16, 2018 3:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kickstarter update #81 - Shenmue 3 delayed until 2019

Spaghetti wrote:
killthesagabeforeitkillsu wrote: Predictable. More than money, YS needs an actual AAA sized team to achieve AAA standards.

AAA Shenmue is never happening again, bar a private investor literally giving Yu Suzuki something crazy like $100 million, with no expectation of return.

Hey 1&2 re release= AAA old school! ;D
by Elevensixty
Wed May 16, 2018 6:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic