Return

Re: KS Update #23 - PS4 physical copy & New reward tiers add

Just went to kickstart and put my $60 pledge \:D/
by Slowpo
Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ryo's Watch is up on the Kickstarter

Hmm, just been doing a little bit of research on the watch that's included in the 1k grab bag tier. I managed to secure this reward whilst the twitch stream was live, and the amount has been on my mind all day. But I got home to find they added photos of the items you'd receive (last night it was just "Random items"). So I was excited to see that everyone did infact get a replica timex watch! Then the amount was even more justified as i'm actually excited by the hand drawn illustration. At first I assumed the watch was a cheaper replica of Ryo's, in the colour blue, so I understood the difference between this one and the mega amazing official sexy boxed limited edition replica $5k watch! However something about the watch didn't look right, it looks like a digital display...So I just google imaged watches and found this photo, which matches the style of the watch in the kickstarter rewards and uggghhh, is this really the watch?

http://www.videogameauctions.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Shenmue-Japan-Prize-TIMEX-ATLANTIS-100-Rare-wristwatch.jpg

Apart from the Shenmue logo on the wrist, what on earth has that got to do with Shenmue lol? There might be another $1k reward up for grabs if anyone is interested lol, i'm gonna sit on it for a little bit and get back to you, I know there's a couple of people in this topic that would be happy to grab it from me. I really would like the illustration though, so will need to sit on it a little, just thought i'd give you guys a heads up.

Thank you for posting this, I been wondering what kind of watch was it. The shenmue name look like photoshop in the band lol
by Slowpo
Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic