Search found more than 1618 matches

Return

Re: Shadow of the Tomb Raider

I’ve enjoyed the last two Tomb Raider games but while playing the last one it really dawned on me why I much prefer the Uncharted series. It’s more ‘fun’. Everything in these Tomb Raider games is far too serious and every conversation is done so straight that it feels boring. I’ve enjoyed the gameplay but I couldn’t tell you anything about the characters and their motivations.
by Riku Rose
Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Thoughts

Raithos wrote: Hope everyone is well. Subconsciously took a few months away from the internet (mainly forums, social media). I don't know why but it eased a ton of stress.

I still wish my name was purple like it used to be lol :sad:

My Pinkness was taken from me as well. I feel your pain. :sad:
by Sonikku
Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

sum banned membr wrote: This is the only Olsen we need. I really um..like her. Lke really like here. :oops:

Yeaaaaaaa nahhhhhhhh. Thats nice. Take yourself back off to where you have been for the past year.

Thanks.

All staff and majority of posters at the Dojo.

Thnx k by.
by Peter
Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Himuro was one of those old member who's been warned (under previous accounts) over and over again across several years to can it. He's one of those who tends to follow a pattern. The staff knew who he was and could have banned him on the spot, but in the interest of fairness he was left to continue in his new account. He seemed a bit more reserved, so why not?
But his basic patterns started to emerge once again, and the staff has seen where it eventually goes if left alone.
You really have nothing to worry about. This one is more a matter of him having an actual history of shitposting and obnoxiousness that has previously resulted in the forum being... shall we say, offputting . To phrase it mildly. The ban was based on that, and where we could see his current manner eventually leading to. It's just an old dance that nobody feels like going through again.
by OL
Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: new *Armored Core game Daemon X Machina

It looks fine, I guess. Alongside Henry and Raithos, I guess you could say I'm one of the resident AC-heads here, but for some reason this one isn't really hyping me up that much. I mean, don't get me wrong, it looks like it plays well enough and all, sure. But it's not really doing anything different, is it?
The AC series tended to be pretty similar between games from the PS1 era through the PS2 era, but then AC4 came about and they really did things differently; it was faster, more expansive, a little sleeker. It clearly felt very different from the previous games (and For Answer took things even further with it's giant bosses, making it almost like Shadow of the Colossus meets AC). Then with ACV, they changed it up again, making the world itself even more post-apocalyptic than ever and giving the AC's a slightly smaller stature and a slower, much more tank-like style of control. Basically, once the PS3 came along, From Software started making the differences between them much more pronounced and interesting. Which means that, looking forward toward Armored Core 6, it's completely reasonable to expect the next evolution of the whole thing. Another big change.
And this ain't it. Again, like I said, it looks fine and all. Nothing wrong with it that I can tell. I'm sure it'll be a good enough game and all that. But it's really just retreading everything the AC series has already done, rather than trying to actually be its own thing, or to be the next big thing.
I'll probably play it, sure (provided it appears on a platform I actually have). But saying that "the former AC team is just flat out making Armored Core 6" is a bit much.
by OL
Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I really liked AC 2 and 3. The second one was the first game I ever had on the PS2, well aside from Z.O.E. at least. Sadly, with Gundam Builders on the horizon, my gaming dollar may yet already be spoken for.
by Sonikku
Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I think AC6 is definitely in the works, just Miyazaki probably wants to direct it. Hence, it's been put on hold until his Adventure game and Shadows Die Twice get done.

As for this game, definitely going to get it now I have a Switch whenever it comes out, looks really fun. Love the fact that it has destructible environments. Talented team working on it.
by Henry Spencer
Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Kickstarter Update #83 - Survey Info #0

https://i.imgur.com/sjNfZ8y.png

Hello Backers!

We know the backer surveys have been a long time in coming and apologize for the wait. The backer surveys are almost ready and will be going out to everyone soon.

The surveys will begin with a soft open for a few randomly selected backers. Those of you selected will receive an email from Fangamer with a link to your survey. The survey will be sent to the email address you have registered with Kickstarter for Kickstarter backers, or either your PayPal or Shenmue.link registered email for Slacker Backers. Please answer the questions and hit that continue button!

https://ksr-ugc.imgix.net/assets/021/538/636/ec500908d4d429a03daca5378d48a3d9_original.jpg?w=639&fit=max&v=1528707373&auto=format&q=92&s=8c93c3105f9e40d69e3333b7937b6e06

The official survey start and end dates will be announced after backer feedback, system tweaks and a thorough FAQ has been compiled. The survey questions address both physical rewards and in-game content rewards.

The dev team will be eagerly awaiting your responses and would like to thank you in advance for your cooperation!

Links: Kickstarter Update #83 | Forum Discussion
by Peter
Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Recent Gaming Purchases

Already have it on Steam, and I love what I've played (really need to get further; it truly is one of the best retro-style, pixel-art games I've played), but I can't pass up a physical copy. Comes out next month.
by OL
Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

^Dos Equis is great. Drinking Tecate right now while watching the World Cup all day and still pissed at Messi for missing that penalty kick. Lost money on it.
by sand4fish
Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Goodbye Posts

Remember that time I bullied some members so much that they ended up leaving and never coming back? Ah, memories...
by MiTT3NZ
Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I picked up Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Gravity Rush 2 and Yakuza 0 today :mrgreen:
by AnimeGamer183
Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Picked up Yakuza 6
https://media.playstation.com/is/image/SCEA/yakuza-6-the-song-of-life-essence-of-art-edition-product-shot-01-ps4-us-07dec17?$MediaCarousel_Original$

and Yakuza Kiwami
https://s.pacn.ws/1500/ss/yakuza-kiwami-steelbook-edition-518245.1.jpg?ooj7v3

and a new laptop for pc games i've missed over the last decade or so.
https://www.alternate.nl/p/o/p/MSI_GL62MVR_7REX_1062NL__15_6___notebook@@pl6mznc6_30.jpg

Aaaand I'm broke.
by Coromasta
Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

When that Steam wishlist email appears...

by Bambi
Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic