Search found 20 matches

Return

Re: New Members Introduce Yourself!

Hello everyone :D

Yes, i know, i'm a bit to late for first time Introducing me, but yeah, better late than never.

How i come to Shenmue and to this very wonderful Forum? It's easy to explain. On German Videogame-Magazins like "fun generation" and "Maniac" was reporting about "Project Berkley", who was later Shenmue, since this day it was on my radar. I bought my Dreamcast in 1999 and it has cost 333,- DM (an old currency before €uro). The long waiting on Shenmue I was really terrible. Special when i going to a market to buy Shenmue after Release-Day and before Christmas, but my father want to give this Game as a gift for christmas to me. And the waiting was very hard, two days to christmas, but when i got this Game, i tirned on my Dreamcast and i was hours of playing. After two weeks Shenmue I was solved. :D And this was the first time i got tears in my eyes on the ending. Tears of happiness, of course. :P
To get Shenmue II was really, really hard. The Release-Date was in Germany not concrete. In Magazines was a different Street-Date, January 11 in 2002, but the correct official Release was on November 2001. And my traders doesn't know when Shenmue II will released. With very very big luck, i owned the last exemplar of Shenmue II by my favourite trader and i was happy. And yes, i become more tears in my eyes in the ending of Shenmue II. Now i understand it: The Ending was like a goodbye. I was waiting, waiting and waiting about a announcement in Magazines, but no, nothing happens. Of Course, Shenmue Online, but i don't interested me for an MMO. (The only one interesting thing is the fireball from Ryo Hazuki. Was this a story-relevant hint for Shenmue 3?) However, i saw this Trailer later in Internet. I have Internet since 2004 for Half-Life ².
What for beautiful Games Shenmue are and it is so sadly that Yu Suzuki or SEGA doesn't announce Shenmue 3. I still have my Dreamcast. 8)

With the internet i comes to shenmuedojo. A fantastic Forum, i visit very often in the hope to finding new informations about an announcement. ;-) (Sorry for my english ;-) )
by SledgeNE
Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:16 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SHENMUE 3 ANNOUNCED FOR PS4 KICKSTARTER (INFORMATION INS

Wow, my Internet was down for the last four days and i couldn't watch about Shenmue 3. I came here just to be sure that Shenmue 3 is real and yes it is. I can't describe how i feel about it: full of happiness and tears in my eyes. What for a nice, very nice E3 was this. I hoped every year for real News and no fakes and here it is. Oh god, i can't wait for buying this game for the PC (!) and for playing it. I will enjoy it. The newer Character models are good, it's okay. The Mainpoint is that the original story will tell, Suzuki wrote 14 Years ago. Best E3 since 2004, best year since 2004 in where many good games was surprisingly released. No rumors about Shenmue 3 and Sony let the Story goes on. What for a really good E3. :D
by SledgeNE
Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:07 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yu Suzuki officially announces Paypal support for Shenmu

I pledged the physical copy for PS4 today. :heart: \:D/

This Year will be long remembered. ;-)
by SledgeNE
Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Are you still hyped?

Of course, i am hyped! I baked today a second time a physical copy. Now i baked two versions. One for PS4 and one for PC. :D
by SledgeNE
Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: what resolution will you play shenmue 3

1280x720 is enough for me. ;-)
by SledgeNE
Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: YSNET officially announce the delay of Shenmue 3.

It's better for the game and for us. I'm happy that Shenmue III happens and i enjoy the time to the release. :D
by SledgeNE
Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shenmue 3 & E3 2017 - UPDATE - Confirmed will NOT be at

I think that all Games presented on E3 are very action-filled titles and Shenmue is like Life is Strange a story-based Game. The youth today wants more action and the publishers knowing that. I'm not surprised that Shenmue HD was not on E3, but i think that a surprisingly release of Shenmue HD like Vanquish and Bayonetta would be much better, than to announce the Port and waiting months.
by SledgeNE
Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Ryo & Shenhua models from press release

I'm very happy with the environment, too. And i like the new Logo. When this would be the very first Shenmue-Game then this Logo would be great, but now it is something off than the old one, but i like it. Shenhua from 2015 doesn't looks so bad than this, but i will wait how the models and NPC's will work in the amazing environment. I can't wait to see more.

Deep Silver is a good Publisher. Risen and Elex are great Games. And Gothic of course. Very good News today. Next week comes new News and Interviews. I'm very excited.
by SledgeNE
Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: VG 24/7 interview with Yu

In the next Issue of M! Games there will be a interview with Yu Suzuki. It comes out in September.
by SledgeNE
Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kickstarter Update #74 - Gamescom Travelogue

Was this not from a Lan Di Statue that was out for Limited Edition? I think he will look better in Shenmue III.

There was a scene of the Kickstarter-Video from E3 where Lan Di walks to Shenhua and he has the Dragon Mirror behind his back. Was this from a planned Dream-Scene?

I wish i could see the extended Teaser.

@Gromber

Oh, that's very interesting. I didn't knew that before. I played this Game in 2001 so fast i saw the Good ending. It was very exciting with every progress in game.
by SledgeNE
Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Shenmue Thoughts

I was 18 years old when i played Shenmue in 1999. I bought the Dreamcast with my first earned money and to Christmas i get Shenmue. It was so awesome to play it, it was a true videogame.
by SledgeNE
Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:41 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Unreal Engine 4 and my concerns

Shemue 3 looks great with UE4. It's an very interesting engine. Better than CryEngine. The Game is work in Progress and everything will be better to the next year.

We know that the UE4 is for free for everyone and the Engine will updated with newer versions in the further months. Means that that the Development Team must update their own Version for UE4 or is this a developers Version?
by SledgeNE
Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Random Shenmue III Thoughts

I remember me on a Shenmue-Reference in a Video Game. In "Fur Fighters" is a movie poster with the name "Shen-Moo". "Fur Fighters" is very underrated. I like that Game. It's really funny. :D
by SledgeNE
Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yu Suzuki talks about Shenmue 3 and memories

http://www.imagebam.com/image/077b49610731693

Okay, i don't know how to upload pictures here. This is a photo from an Interview in the current "M! Games" Magazine. It's interesting, about the plaster of Ryo.
by SledgeNE
Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yu Suzuki talks about Shenmue 3 and memories

Okay, 2nd try ;-)

Page 1 of the Interview

http://www.imagebam.com/image/64d21d610978493

http://thumbs.imagebam.com/d8/a0/b5/64d21d610978493.jpg

http://thumbs.imagebam.com/d8/a0/b5/64d21d610978493.jpg

Page 2

http://www.imagebam.com/image/4a8b46610979263

http://thumbs.imagebam.com/20/e9/f0/4a8b46610979263.jpg

A little bit messy, but i hope you can see it more clearly. :D

To the Question with the plaster

Ryo wears a patch in his face, while Lan Di a scar - is that intentional or random?

I wanted to make a good distinction between the two. *laughs* This is the reason why. People are always asking me, when Ryos would finally heal the wound. At some point it has to be that far. *laughs*
by SledgeNE
Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Are you getting the PC version or the PS4 version and wh

I pre-ordered both Versions. Playing on PC is partly better than on Console. I have a new PC since the end of last year and i'm good things that when Shenmue III is released it will runs good. And it is the first Shenmue on PC. 8)
by SledgeNE
Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: IGN Interviewed Cedric Biscay about Shenmue

Thank you so much for this translation. Very great to read.
by SledgeNE
Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Project Update #81: Shenmue 3 by Ys Net: The Classics

I knew it. Anything must happens at April 1. :lol: Congratulations. :D
by SledgeNE
Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:06 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Possible Sony E3 Leak! [Mod note: It's absolutely not re

phpBB [video]

My favourite quote.

They must add so much things from the backers this needs that time.
by SledgeNE
Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic