Sonic Series

(Gaming discussion not related to Shenmue)

Postby Take Dey Money » Sun Feb 29, 2004 10:59 am

awesome, the music is from the first level in sonic 3, (genesis), wow i have a goood memory, lol
Take Dey Money
Master of the Three Blades

Postby adny2 » Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:45 am

damn...i wote a post, but decided to erase it...can the sysops here please delete this...thanx
adny2

Postby My Best Day is Gone » Mon Mar 08, 2004 10:32 pm

I played it and it's not a bad game but... I still question Sega's use of these side-kicks...

For example you have to use Knuckles to break a wall or Tails to fly you over a small stretch of water..... in previous Sonic games you could just use the spin dash to get over these areas quickly but these little diversions just slow down the game... and it seems Sonic can no longer do the spin dash, just an excuse to force us to use the team crap. That being said, I'd think seeing more levels would be better than these huge levels that are only huge because they force slowness upon you.... I'm saying I'd rather see maybe 1m 30s stages with a variety of look or a better implemented story than a huge level with choppy cut-scenes and annoyances... tag team should only be in fighting games!
My Best Day is Gone
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

sonic heroes' emblems?!

Postby ryohayabusa » Tue Mar 09, 2004 5:04 am

hi there!does anyone know how to get all the 141 emblems of sonic heroes??I got em all,but they are only 120!! :cry: how do you get the last 21??I found many cheats wich talk about founding 141 emblems to get tel "metal skin" for the teams..can anyone help me?thanks
ryohayabusa
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

metal sonic,the final boss rocks!!

Postby ryohayabusa » Tue Mar 09, 2004 7:37 am

the ultimate battle is amazing!!gold sonic(alias supersonic)is really something!after you have detroyed him,that feeling of incomplete i felt since then has deseappeared!really complete game!
ryohayabusa
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Miles Prower » Tue Mar 09, 2004 2:32 pm

Wherever you got your info from, they are dead wrong o_o
First, there ARE only 120 emblems. Second, you can get the metal skins right from the off--all you have to do is hold A+Y(Gamecube version, not sure what it would be on PS2 and Xbox) when selecting your team in 2P mode.
Miles Prower
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

XBL: sppeac1987
Favorite title: Shenmue II

no!I'm talking about 1player mode,not 2players mode.

Postby ryohayabusa » Tue Mar 09, 2004 3:10 pm

every where you search,u'll fid something like the ones here:http://www.cheatcc.com/xb/sonich.html
i found the same identical cheats in many other sites...
ryohayabusa
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby My Best Day is Gone » Tue Mar 09, 2004 11:06 pm

which version do you have?
My Best Day is Gone
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Miles Prower » Wed Mar 10, 2004 4:18 am

Well I can tell you now they're wrong...
Miles Prower
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby ryohayabusa » Wed Mar 10, 2004 7:28 am

this is the point:there are too many sites with the identical cheat,so they can't be ALL wrong....however i took 120 emblems and i still have a mode to unlock...maybe it's the super hard mode and once u have finished that too,u'll get the last 21 emblems.the problem is that geting all the A score is HARD.i nedd at least another week...i'll try... :lol: good luck
ryohayabusa
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Miles Prower » Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:13 pm

You get Super Hard Mode by getting all A's yeah, but I'm pretty sure there are no emblems involved in that...
Miles Prower
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby My Best Day is Gone » Wed Mar 10, 2004 6:29 pm

Miles Prower wrote:You get Super Hard Mode by getting all A's yeah, but I'm pretty sure there are no emblems involved in that...

Isn't there a chance he's playing the ultra glitchy PS2 version and it displays pointless crap? lol
My Best Day is Gone
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby adny2 » Wed Mar 10, 2004 7:02 pm

i prefer these huge stages over the previouse 1m 30s stages. beating Metal Harber in SA2 or Windy Valley in SA1 under 2 minutes was quite ridiculous! here i can play a stage for a good 20minutes! and the stages has great variety in them, like the cart riding, grabbing propellas, and even grinding. the only things i miss is the zip line from SA1, snowboarding from S1, 3 part stages like SA1 with new music for each part (although i love the long songs here) and the adventure elements that helped explain where the stages come from like SA1
adny2

Postby QWERTY » Wed Mar 10, 2004 7:27 pm

Im probably going to get a lot of grief over this but what the hell.....
To me the sonic games have been average ever since Sonic Adventure on the Dreamcast,this is because the atmosphere was lost when they decided to add the 'cool' voiceovers and the awful music.The Sonic games of the 2D age were amazing,espescially Sonic 3 and Knuckles but now they are a shadow of their former self.I used to buy every Sonic game but now I dont bother as they have not managed to convert it successfully into 3D and still not got rid of the DAMN VOICES AND SHIT MUSIC!!!!For me Im gonna stick with Mario.

QWERTY has received a thanks from: TEEPO™
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby My Best Day is Gone » Wed Mar 10, 2004 10:22 pm

I thought Sonic Adventure 1 was what a 3D Sonic game should be after that it went downhill... the music in SA1 did not suck... but some of the voice overs did... they should just hire the anime cast... (at least Rouge and Knuckles voices wouldn't suck ass then...)
My Best Day is Gone
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PreviousNext

Return to General Gaming