Gaming thoughts of the day

(Gaming discussion not related to Shenmue)

Re: Gaming thoughts of the day

Postby Bluecast » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:02 am

Bluecast has received a thanks from: Kenny
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Bluecast » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:48 pm

Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Spokane » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:32 pm

I was about to say the storm has slowed some stuff down too AG, there are people who have no power and are out of their house because of it and all you want is your damn Vita.

:P

Spokane has received a thanks from: Bluecast
Spokane
RobotWillie
Shenmue III

PSN: RobotWillie
Steam: RobotWillie
Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: Sniper Ghost Warrior

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:20 pm

Well considering I just paid $250 for it... yeah, I do. But it shipped earlier today, so no worries. I wasnt trying to be insensitive about the disaster. But it would suck for anyone that had their packages delayed because of it, plus it would have made me one of the victims too, in a more indirect way. Lose/Lose situation all around, so I dont really understand where you are coming from spok.
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Bluecast » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:39 pm

AnimeGamer183 wrote: Well considering I just paid $250 for it... yeah, I do. But it shipped earlier today, so no worries. I wasnt trying to be insensitive about the disaster. But it would suck for anyone that had their packages delayed because of it, plus it would have made me one of the victims too, in a more indirect way. Lose/Lose situation all around, so I dont really understand where you are coming from spok.

:lol: Most selfish post I seen in a long time. Yeah only 130 homes burned down 50 people died but man those people who had delayed shipping on a gaming system. Damn man. tough times. Moment of Silence for them.

Bluecast has received a thanks from: Spokane
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:07 pm

Nah man, its not even like that though.
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Spokane » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:13 pm

Ryudo wrote:
AnimeGamer183 wrote: Well considering I just paid $250 for it... yeah, I do. But it shipped earlier today, so no worries. I wasnt trying to be insensitive about the disaster. But it would suck for anyone that had their packages delayed because of it, plus it would have made me one of the victims too, in a more indirect way. Lose/Lose situation all around, so I dont really understand where you are coming from spok.

:lol: Most selfish post I seen in a long time. Yeah only 130 homes burned down 50 people died but man those people who had delayed shipping on a gaming system. Damn man. tough times. Moment of Silence for them.

63 dead now.
Spokane
RobotWillie
Shenmue III

PSN: RobotWillie
Steam: RobotWillie
Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: Sniper Ghost Warrior

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:23 pm

Yall are some assholes, tryin to mis-construe my intentions like this... and I saw that before you edited it Spok...
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Bluecast » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:37 pm

AnimeGamer183 wrote: Yall are some assholes, tryin to mis-construe my intentions like this... and I saw that before you edited it Spok...

anyone that had their packages delayed because of it, plus it would have made me one of the victims too,

That's worse than Winslow "I'm a Soldier" comment
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Kenny » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:38 pm

All ya'll sitting in a room with electricity bitching out movies and videogames?

What a bunch of selfish dickheads you are. Don't you know there are people in mudhuts making dolls out of their own excrement cause its the only form of entertainment they have? The nerve, so next time you bitch about a mediocre game or how the electricity went off for a second, messing your save file up...just think about that.

People making dolls out of SHIT.

Kenny has received a thanks from: OL
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

PSN: JamesTeeZappa
XBL: KennyNOL
Nintendo FC: FUCK THE WII-U
Steam: kenny_nol
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Contest of Champions iOS

Postby Bluecast » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:42 pm

Kenny wrote: All ya'll sitting in a room with electricity bitching out movies and videogames?

What a bunch of selfish dickheads you are. Don't you know there are people in mudhuts making dolls out of their own excrement cause its the only form of entertainment they have? The nerve, so next time you bitch about a mediocre game or how the electricity went off for a second, messing your save file up...just think about that.

People making dolls out of SHIT.

I'm a victim of that also because my PC speakers have no shipped! my 7$ DAMNIT!! gosh diddly dagnet!
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:54 pm

Ryudo wrote:
AnimeGamer183 wrote: Yall are some assholes, tryin to mis-construe my intentions like this... and I saw that before you edited it Spok...

anyone that had their packages delayed because of it, plus it would have made me one of the victims too,

That's worse than Winslow "I'm a Soldier" comment

So if it was your Playstation Vita that was in the shipment facility that got hit and was water damaged you wouldnt be concerned or worried at all about it? Are you human? Gimme a break. Jeez its as if thats the only thing I could possibly be thinking about with the whole sandy disaster, WRONG. You should know me well enough by now to know im not like that but yeah it does suck, along with all the other misfortunes surrounding that situation, and obviously the death and destruction are alot more serious and important, no one is arguing that. You are supposedly my friend and I dont wanna bicker about bullshit with people that are supposed to be my friends. So you tell me what you are, cause I cant tell at this moment. Sounds to me like you just wanna win the conversation.

AND MY VITA ISNT EVEN DELAYED IS WHATS SO BAD!!!
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Bluecast » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:12 pm

If I knew it was shipping from NYC and the shipment was delayed I would just wait. If it was cancelled I would get t from another seller. If it was damaged I would return it. I would not claim to be a victim of a disaster that killed 60 people because I wanted my toy. It's selfish,souless,insensitive comment.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:21 pm

Ryudo wrote: If I knew it was shipping from NYC and the shipment was delayed I would just wait. If it was cancelled I would get t from another seller. If it was damaged I would return it. I would not claim to be a victim of a disaster that killed 60 people because I wanted my toy. It's selfish,souless,insensitive comment.

You are a fool. Wtf ryudo, what are you on about today? Get off my case man, let it go. I tried to tell you I didnt mean it like that, you just keep on and keep on about it.
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Bluecast » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:50 pm

Hey we all shoot ourselves in the foot every so often. I got a few hundred scars on my foot for that. Just at least admit it. :P
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PreviousNext

Return to General Gaming