Assassins Creed Series

(Gaming discussion not related to Shenmue)

Re: Assassins Creed Series

Postby Bluecast » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:15 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq5BCEcqgJo[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD3Jx6xBDWE[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC2AuggaKh8[/youtube]
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Who Really Cares? » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:35 am

Assassin's Creed 3 will offer in-game currency to buy using real-world money, product listings on the PlayStation Store and Xbox Marketplace have revealed.

Bundles of Erudito Credits are available to buy in various amounts. It is a feature that Ubisoft has not spoken of to date.

The most expensive, a pack of 925 Erudito Credits, costs 1600 Microsoft Points (about £13.60).

The currency differs from the one used in Assassin's Creed 3's single-player campaign (that's good old British pounds), which suggests the credits will be used in the game's robust multiplayer mode - which now has its own disc.

"Buying this pack will grant you Erudito Credits in-game, allowing you to acquire some game items, disregarding your current level," an Xbox Marketplace listing reads (snapped by WorthPlaying).

The UK Xbox Marketplace currently shows no sign of the packs, although they were previously visible to some gamers. Meanwhile, the US PlayStation Store has listed the bundles in 20, 50, 155, 380 and 925 Credit amounts.

The credit system appears similar to the multiplayer packs used in Mass Effect 3, which provide weapon and character upgrades. These can be unlocked through currency earned in-game, or more quickly by parting with real-world cash.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012- ... ansactions
Who Really Cares?
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

XBL: Baihu1983
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: TitanFall

Postby Axm » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:45 pm

^Eww that reaks.

Anyways..
Super excited for the game and for Liberation on PSV.
Was going to get the 360 version but then Sony swayed me with their moneys power into getting it on PS3 cause it will have 4 exclusive missions and ofcourse cause im getting liberation on PSV I will get additional content by syncing the two up. Also it will look nice to see the trophy listings of the two side by side I guess. Like anyone cares about that kinda thing but me.
Well played Sony and Ubi.. im also going to buy your PS3 only Ezio Collection of all 3 AC2 games cause im a whore like that. Platinumed AC2 a few years ago so might aswell go on both knee's at this point.
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby MiTT3NZ » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:51 pm

It's like in FIFA. You can play for it or pay for it. I don't see owt wrong with it, coz if someone's rich enough and shit enough at a game to have to/want to do it, then good on Ubisoft for makin money off em.
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby redline » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:11 pm

ive heard assassins creed 3 has tones of glitches & the ending is crap.

but i dont care, im a fan of assassins creed
redline
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Riku Rose » Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:00 pm

I've read that you should pretty much avoid anything about the game now if you don't want it spoiled. Apparently there is something that is a big aspect of the game that Ubisoft has left out of trailers and screenshots to keep a secret.
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby Tuffty » Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:14 pm

Yep, complete media blackout from here on in. Will read a few reviews and listen to impressions from Giant Bomb. That's it. It's gonna be tough lasting til December..
Tuffty
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Postby Riku Rose » Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:56 pm

Just read that the launch trailer has spoilers in it so avoid it people if you care about that shit. It's apparently shit you won't even realize are spoilers until you play the game.

Riku Rose has received a thanks from: redline
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby Who Really Cares? » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:11 pm

Riku Rose wrote: I've read that you should pretty much avoid anything about the game now if you don't want it spoiled. Apparently there is something that is a big aspect of the game that Ubisoft has left out of trailers and screenshots to keep a secret.

They tried to keep the virtual world a secret before AC1 came out but the guy playing the demo at a MS event messed up and died during an easy combat section and everyone guessed it.

I belive i know what the ''big'' aspect is and if it is what I've read its nothing major IMO.

Also the game will be getting a MASSIVE day 1 patch to fix a shit load of bugs.
Who Really Cares?
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

XBL: Baihu1983
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: TitanFall

Postby Samanosuke Akechi » Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:24 pm

Going to pick up ACIII later today.Haven't heard any spoilers or anything like that,hopefully don't accidently run into any like I have before with other series...
Samanosuke Akechi
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby Axm » Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:35 pm

Playing liberation right now. First impressions are that controls are abit clunky. Combat is abit simple but im guessing more complex as time goes on.
Graphics wise its very impressive. Looks just as good as AC1 on consoles. Story seems very unique so far and centered more around slavery ofcourse cause the main character is a woman in french new orleans. Cool game so far.
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby mue 26 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:02 pm

As one of the few major games franchises that did not feature a primarily U.S. cast or setting, there was understandable disappointment that it was beginning to pander to an American audience.

And it’s hard to argue it’s not, especially given the distorted view of history that makes Mel Gibson’s The Patriot look like a documentary

Haha, this quote from Game Central did make me laugh.

Still a good review though http://www.metro.co.uk/tech/games/91644 ... al-fighter
mue 26
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Axm » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:10 pm

Man im loving AC3 atm. I already loved Boston history and now you get to be a part of it. So cool.
Gameplay wise its ofcourse just like AC2 if not abit easier. Graphics are great. Music is great.
Have noticed quite a few bugs. Game crashed on me once. Couple floating objects after battle. I assume further patches will be made. Nothing crazy broken like elder scrolls or anything though. Love the game.
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby Axm » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:36 am

lol whilst drinking english tea i participated in the boston tea party. Cue in game cut scene of Conor throwing a box of tea into the harbor, only Conor is fucking invisible and the villan of the game stares down a floating box while he curses under his breath. DAMN YOU GHOST! If this game wasnt so inherently awesome id be fuckin pissed how many bugs ive run across. Yet its gotten to a point where im like.. ya this game is busted.. whatevs.. GOTY
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby Bluecast » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:40 am

I really want to play ACIII but right now holding off getting too many games. Taking game buying slow right now as TBH a bit burned speed collecting. Also trying to save money. Getting Xmas gifts early for my mom and family. That said AC1 looks to buggy for me. So can I start with ACII and skip over the Rev/brotherhood? Most likely pick these up later down the line unless I crack. Also looks like a fun game for my Vita and want to give my vita some love(FUCK ME I LOVE MY VITA..ehem sorry)
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

PreviousNext

Return to General Gaming