Recent Gaming Purchases

(Gaming discussion not related to Shenmue)

Re: Recent Gaming Purchases

Postby OL » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:08 pm

If you say so.
OL
Yo jes hummilated yoursef
Shenmue III

Postby Kenny » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:46 pm

OL wrote: :lol:
Worked up much? I just thought it was funny.

Oh, he might be kidding around. We don't get his sense of humor, you see.

Kenny has received a thanks from: OL
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

PSN: JamesTeeZappa
XBL: KennyNOL
Nintendo FC: FUCK THE WII-U
Steam: kenny_nol
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Contest of Champions iOS

Postby Riku Rose » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:09 pm

Ryudo wrote:
Kenny wrote:
OL wrote: :lol:
Worked up much? I just thought it was funny.

Oh, he might be kidding around. We don't get his sense of humor, you see.

With you I was joking. Now I am annoyed so go fuck yourself.

Classy.

Edit: Didn't take long for that to get deleted.

Riku Rose has received a thanks from: Kenny
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby Bluecast » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:16 pm

We just need Qwerty now to make the gang up and mock the mentally ill to make this party complete! Let's get it started in here! \:D/ Taunting the schizoid. Good..good,always a good thing with only good things can come out of it.

Last edited by Bluecast on Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby OL » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:26 pm

...aaaaand there it is.
Mentioning mental illness and how we're all big bullies because he's handicapped, even though nobody made reference to it whatsoever.
Clockwork!
OL
Shenmue III

Postby Riku Rose » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:27 pm

Ryudo wrote: We just need Qwerty now to make the gang up and mock the mental y ill to make this party complete! Let's get it started in here! \:D/ Taunting the schizoid. Good..good,always a good thing with only good things can come out of it.

Oh do one. People aren't taking the piss because you're disabled it's because you're saying stupid shit and not for the first time might I add. You started the whole thing with this little gem:

Ryudo wrote:Unless you're an idiot who doesn't know how to keep going right.

People start giving back and suddenly you're the victim who has done no wrong. Just like how me and OL pointed out certain games you have been a hypocrite about I'm sure everyone could contribute to a list of the people you have been a dick to and bullied.

For someone who has a knack of saying stupid things maybe a forum isn't the best place for you to air your thoughts.
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby Bluecast » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:31 pm

Last edited by Bluecast on Fri May 19, 2017 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Bambi » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:34 pm

No offense intended but I don't believe mental health should be used as a "get out of jail" free card when people disagree with you; I can appreciate that your back may be against the wall here but what's the alternative? People ignoring your posts when they have a differing opinion and excluding you from the discussion? That's not fair to them or you really.
Bambi
The Master of Unlocking
"Keep Friends"

Postby Absentia » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:36 pm

Every so often I come here for the gaming section, but I always stay for the drama
Absentia
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Bluecast » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:41 pm

Last edited by Bluecast on Fri May 19, 2017 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Raithos » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:43 pm

Ryudo wrote: Fucking some people are spoiled by crap from modern gaming and want it on games that don't need useless crap

Thing is, it released on August 6th 2013. IT'S A MODERN GAME LOL, it should have features people have come to expect in online games. Hell, I'm not sure we can even call voice chat a "feature" any more. You just don't care because even if it was programmed in, your personal gameplay experience would remain the same.

This picture keeps coming to mind, so I edited for you, complete with monocle. :D
Last edited by Raithos on Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raithos
The Octopath Traveler
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby OL » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:44 pm

Dude, we don't even take into account that you have problems. Honestly, we don't care. And that isn't a slight against you in any way, shape, or form. To us, you're some guy on the internet, just like anyone else. You express an opinion, we respond, the world goes 'round and 'round.
If you "don't know how to keep the yap shut at times" then just learn to brush it off when people disagree or laugh about something you say, instead of bringing up personal problems all the time and attributing our actions to them. They have nothing to do with us.
Sure, talk about that stuff in Random Thoughts or whatever; that's fine. Always has been.
But using it all as a defense when people disagree or point out contradictions in what you say? It's not even relevant.

OL has received a thanks from: Kenny
OL
Shenmue III

Postby Bambi » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:48 pm

Ryudo wrote:
Bambi wrote:No offense intended but I don't believe mental health should be used as a "get out of jail" free card when people disagree with you; I can appreciate that your back may be against the wall here but what's the alternative? People ignoring your posts when they have a differing opinion and excluding you from the discussion? That's not fair to them or you really.

You don't have what I have so you have no right to make any judgement. I will agree it's a character flaw but I honestly don't notice it. Also they often times misinterpret the intention. They often take what is sometimes said with a half hearted way into something hostile. Again you have no clue how non social and how oblivious one can be. I mean It's only in the last 2 weeks since valley mental health let me go as they felt I was no longer suicidal to let me go...because budget cuts. I got a new one and she is one I had before. Got a better handle on anxiety but only last two weeks just starting to be made of aware of certain things.But no matter what most will have a closed mind call BS and continue to be hostile. Qwerty of all if he tried that shit in person when I was 16 I should have tried killing him. Not even joking. I no longer have that much anger but it's just not a good idea to test anyone...esp when they already have this mindset the world has them under a magnifying glass but close minded people think 'just get over yourself" ..it is really no different than telling a man with no legs to walk.

Nobody here is doubting the severity of your mental health issues, they're simply debating with you on the merits of the points you are making, that's as fair as it gets. If you have your way what will happen is the forum equivalent of "smile and nod" interaction and like I said, that's not exactly healthy for you or fair for the other members here.

A compromise would be taking time to cool off before replying to something you passionately disagree with.
Bambi
The Master of Unlocking
"Keep Friends"

Postby Bluecast » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:51 pm

Last edited by Bluecast on Fri May 19, 2017 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Kenny » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:54 pm

But...but...I was just kidding. Joking around, you see. Don't need to take these things seriously.

Yet if you don't like receiving it, don't dish it.
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

PSN: JamesTeeZappa
XBL: KennyNOL
Nintendo FC: FUCK THE WII-U
Steam: kenny_nol
Currently playing: Contest of Champions iOS

PreviousNext

Return to General Gaming