Final Fantasy VII Remake

(Gaming discussion not related to Shenmue)

Re: Final Fantasy VII Remake

Postby Snakiest » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:46 pm

FF7 is dead, long live the FF7 Remake. -)

I'll take it.

In Yu we trust.
Snakiest
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

Postby Riku Rose » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:50 pm

A translation of the Famitsu interview:

Q. How was the response at the Keynote?
Spirits got pretty high at the venue didn't they?

Kitase :
There was some anxiety, but when the PV(promotion video) was being aired and we were on stand-by behind the stage, we heard the cheers as Barret appeared on screen,
and with [Cloud] ducking past obstacles and battles and other such game-scenes, we felt rise in the mood of the people in the venue.
Getting that kind of a reaction I felt relieved.

Q. Nomura, you were also on stage. Were there any nerves
considering that you're a "top batter" among the third-party developers (for the platform)?
(author's note - this interview has two baseball expressions, neither of which I provided appropriate translations from because I thought they were pretty clear, but please tell if they aren't)

Nomura :
In fact, I was informed about the order of appearance (on PSX) on
that very day, after arriving at the venue (laughs).
It also among other things became necessary to change the
speech ("comment") right before [going on stage], so although I came
on stage feeling unusually stressed, heart racing,
I felt good considering the great response we received.

Q. To think that something like that was going on behind the scenes....!
In an interview with Nomura at the time of the project's [first] announcement, on top of our talk with Hashimoto Shinji, we heard that Kitase decided to undertake the remake, but why did Nomura resolve to get involved with this project at that particular timing?

Kitase :
For a long time, and up until now we have had expectations from
many people asking us "is the remake coming yet?",
and we felt [sympathetic to] those sentiments.
In timing with that, at FF's 25th anniversary event, we looked back at the series and at the same time we had a chance to think about where we should go on from there.
From that moment we started to think that if we're ever going to remake FFVII it's going to have to be now.

The remake of FFVII is something that I wanted done while I'm still alive, and that goes for Hashimoto as well..

Nomura :
Whether Hashimoto was serious or joking, he kept on repeatedly indicating that he wanted to
take on the project while saying "I'm about to retire soon after all"
and so there might be a part of him that just ran out of patience (smiles).

Q. So there were many elements aligned timing-wise.
FFVII:Remake is the title that has been decided on.
In what was quite a fast-ball, it was surprising that you didn't go
for a sub-title.

Kitase :
Apart from "Remake" we did also consider putting on a sub-title relating to the story but...

Nomura :
When you tag on a sub-title it does give the impression that it's a compilation (Jap : Gaiden) or sequel [product],
and that's something we wanted to avoid among other things.

Kitase :
At the time of today's Keynote announcement, at the outset of the video, we used footage of the reactions of people who viewed the teaser trailer.
They were skeptical at first, but the moment [the words] "REMAKE" appeared, and they felt sure that "this is not a compilation product", but "FFVII coming home", they were getting really excited.
If there had been a sub-title, that probably wouldn't have happened.
For this reason, even as official title, and for clarity's sake,
we chose to go with the word "Remake".

Q. I see. Also... This time around, it won't end with one product -
it will be a "segmented product" and such?

Kitase :
Yes.
To begin with, the reason we haven't done the remake up until now
is because it's really hard work to recreate everything from the ground up with current technology and so there was more than a little feeling that we couldn't just [carelessly] plunge into it.

If you're going to remake FFVII in HD while retaining the feeling of density of the original, it will end up on a size that cannot possibly fit in a single installment.

Nomura :
If you put it in a single installment, you'd have to make lots of cuts [to the content],
and you would have to make it a "digest" version of FFVII.
[If it has to be] like that, it doesn't make sense to do [the remake] -
for example, this time we want to make it possible to explore various places in Midgar that you didn't get to do in the original, and because we're doing this I want to put in as much [content] as I possibly can.

Of course, there will be parts of the original that will get cut for various reasons,
but even with that done, if in this version we're going ahead with additional scenes, and with the level of detail of this product,
we expect that the overall size/volume of the game will increase [compared to the original].

I'm sure everyone is worried about the schedule [of the game] among other things,
and we want you to be able to play this game soon. So it's also for those reasons that we're drawing this line [in the development process].

Q. So, being that devoted [to the vision of the game] is the reason for the segmented product.
So far, Kitase, Nomura, Nojima, and Hashimoto's names have come out, but apart from that, who else is participating, and what kind of structure is the production is heading forward with?

Kitase :
In relation to the models for example, our company's visual director oversees the process and directly works with the data ("puts his hands on the data).

Nomura :
In design, apart from Ferrari who works primarily on sub-characters,
such as the trio of Biggs and Co. that were made public this time around,
programmers, and the core members of the planning process, are working closely together with outside cooperative companies

Kitase :
As the core members are supervising the build-up of the game,
we are also receiving assistance from several production companies,
as this has become a commonplace production technique in recent times.

CyberConnect2 whom made "FFVII G bike" for us (hereinafter, CC2) will be one of those companies.

Q. CC2! 

Kitase :
Not only does CC2 have a wealth of experience and know-how concerning action games,
we also felt that they had something of a shine in regards to their sense of video production.

That being said, in the first teaser trailer there were some subtle differences from the production(s) of our company and so we had extensive exchanges on the matter.
For this time's PV, Tetsu (Nomura) was persistent/bossy/annoying (smiles) and we had them make it closer to our own style.

WHAT YOU'LL SEE FROM THE CONTENTS OF THE LATEST PV

Q. In the PV, the backgrounds etc. were of course very realistic, but seeing the characters too, having become more realistic, felt fresh.

Nomura :
If in making the characters look real, you make them look too much like actual human beings they won't be recognizable anymore, and so we're aiming for something that's tip-toeing near the edge of realism.

Q. The models from FFVII Advent Children aren't being used, right?

Nomura :
Not only are those models from over 10 years ago and
so from a technical perspective they're too old, but if you look at them now they're also too deformed.

The visuals this time, from the eyes to the nose, and up to things such as the hair, are being adjusted for balance between realism and deformity over and over again, until we arrive at the final look.

Q. To clarify - in this time's PV presentation, apart from the scenes from the original teaser, the new footage is not pre-rendered, but all actual game-play footage?

Kitase :
That's right.
From the PV, where Cloud jumps off the train, the camera will revolve
around his back and from that moment you're thrust into the game-play.

Nomura :
However, quality-wise we're still going to be brushing up [the looks of everything], so this is a far cry from [the final result].

Q. The clear (transparent-like) look of Cloud's skin,
the way the pupil's irises are drawn and so forth, creates a vivid,
yet at the same time frightening look for him (feeling).
I'm also of the impression that he's lost a bit of weight/
grown a bit skinnier?

Nomura :
That's probably because of the lighting.
I think his skin being white is probably a factor in why
he looks skinnier.
Nojima said that "the sickly look (of Cloud) is really good".

Q. Ah, I see, so it's because of that.
Talking about Cloud, in the opening he wasn't exactly "normal" after all.
So, will we see him..... dress as girl/woman in this quality? (laughs)

Nomura :
The cross-dressing has been included in the scenario. (laughs)
We/I haven't decide on the design yet though.

Q. That will raise expectations!
Moving on from Cloud, in regards to the suddenly changed impression/image of Barret's redesign, what sort of circumstances lead to that?

Kitase :
In the beginning we had planned to go with the visual style of FFVII Advent Children,
as I was thinking we could do this pretty quickly as we also managed
to appropriate/extract the CG data [from the film],
but I remember going "Eh!"(I.E Huh? What?)
when Tetsu (Nomura) came and said "Let's redesign Barret". (laughs)

Nomura :
I did say from the initial stages that I wanted to renew the design
for all the individual party members.
If Barret was real, this is how he'd look. (laughs)
If you look at the illustrations [of Barret] from back in the day,
I think you can see that the image of the (various) parts have become
realistic while ("without falling apart") retaining the original feeling.

Q. It looks as if moving around on the field and transitioning
into battles happens seamlessly, but if you're controlling ("doing") battles from a command display, then is this a Kingdom Hearts (from this point on KH) style of action [system]?
Or is it developing more along the lines of Crisis Core -FFVII-?

Nomura :
If I have to call it anything ("say something"), it's [an] action [system].
It is completely different from Crisis Core though.
It's not as action oriented as Dissidia FF or KH, but it leans more towards those [than CC].

Q. So it's not [an] ATB [system]?

Nomura
That's, well we do have [an] ATB [system].
It's just that it's not in the form of the ATB gauge filling up
and then [your party] attacking in turns, and it's done so that
the system is tied together with the more action-oriented style of
the FFVII Remake.

Kitase :
We're making ("including/comprehending") something that is different from all other ATB [systems that have been done] up to until now.
And, even if we're calling it ATB at this point, the official [name]
might change.

Nomura :
We/I can't go into details, but that the ATB gauge turns red at times....
is a point worth paying attention to.

Q. How are things going to turn out with controlling other characters than Cloud?

Nomura :
You can freely switch between 3 party members and fight.
Though, you can also choose not switch and play as a single character
all the time as well without any problems.

Q. In adopting ("becoming") an action system, and with the
[ATB etc.] system(s) being reformed, it looks like the battles
will become pretty busy/hectic, right?

Nomura :
For the general flow of the battles ("the feeling of the tempo",
I want to make it similar to the arcade version of Dissidia FF.

What you saw [at this events trailer], is at best just the base [of the game], but within the possibility of changing characters there is also a sense of strategy,
and we're thinking on creative ways of which to make sure it won't be
a system where you just carelessly beat down enemies.

In order for such a battle [system] to be made ("to form"), we're in the process of bringing in people [to the team] who have experience [working with] with both Dissidia and KH.

Q. I quickly want to get my hands on and try the battle system Nomura enivisoned!

Kitase :
Tetsu's (Nomura's)"Zenbon Knock" (note - Japanese baseball derivative expression probably refering to a person's teneciousness) is incredible.

In order to come as close to the vision [of the product] that
he's drawn in his mind, without making any compromises, he's
repeatedly going back and forth with the [people at the] production studios over and over again.
It's been a long time since things like this [used to happen], and so
I'm starting to enjoy myself as well. (laughs)

In terms of the production, taking the quality of this time's PV as a
starting point, I think we finally managed to get down ("confirm") the direction of the remake.

From now on we're going to polish [this work/this vision etc.], so
PLEASE BE EXCITED (authors joke - it should say "Please look forward to it")

Nomura :
As for this time's video, personally, I've watched it too many times repeatedly to the point that there were times when I got paralyzed thinking "Is this really good enough?", not really knowing one way or the other,
but with the cheers that we received today I've managed to become
convinced that our direction [of the game] isn't wrong, and so for the time being it seems I can go back to continuing on the project with peace of mind.

In order for us to deliver you a elaborate/refined product to
get into and play, please allow us to [keep on] improving the quality
[of the game].

END OF INTERVIEW
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby Riku Rose » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:23 pm

A message from Kitase:

For many years, people around the world have asked me “Will you ever remake FINAL FANTASY VII?” For many years I gave the same answers and on a personal level, having made the original FINAL FANTASY VII, did I really want to spend so many years making the same game again?

With FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE, we have the opportunity to go beyond the story, world and experience of FINAL FANTASY VII in ways we’ve always dreamed of - from the depths of Midgar to the skies above the Planet. The multi-part format enables us to expand the original story and turn it into an epic experience for fans and new gamers alike.

This past weekend at PlayStation Experience we were thrilled to present more of FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE. It was great to see so much excitement when we surprised everyone with the first gameplay footage and it was a treat for us to show that development is going well, and further along than perhaps many had realised. Just like when we revealed the announcement trailer at E3 earlier this year, we like surprising you.

One thing that we wanted to be clear about during this weekend to accompany the new trailer was the scale of this project. We wanted to tell you this now and not in the future so that you’d share our vision for what we want to deliver.
The biggest reason why we haven’t done a remake until now is because it’s a massive undertaking to reconstruct FINAL FANTASY VII from the ground up with the current technology. Producing a proper HD remake of FINAL FANTASY VII that maintains the same feeling of density of the original would result in a volume of content that couldn’t possibly fit into one instalment.

We’ve seen everyone’s comments and reactions to the news that FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE will be a multi-part series and many have speculated correctly as to the reason why we have made this decision. If we were to try to fit everything from the original into one remake instalment, we would have to cut various parts and create a condensed version of FINAL FANTASY VII. We knew none of you would have wanted that.

I hope that by explaining a little more about our design decisions that you can appreciate the size of this project and what we have planned for this remake. Going beyond the scale and depth of the world, narrative and gameplay from the original to deliver something that feels familiar yet new. As I said before, we like delivering surprises. :)

See you all soon and Happy Holidays!
Yoshinori Kitase
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Sonikku » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:34 pm

He's trying so hard to dance around why it needs to be multiple installments. I mean why can't they just work on it until it's done and fit it on a bluray disc? If they need to use two, big deal. The first game was on three discs and it was hardly an issue. Seems to me the reasons are solely because of money. I don't see what the big deal is in simply acknowledging that.
Sonikku
News Poster
News Poster

Postby OL » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:34 pm

Um... you are familiar with the gaming community right? The slightest mention of things being done for money, and people freak the hell out, demand boycotts, declare that developers are now shadows of their former selves, etc etc etc. Doesn't matter how obvious it is, people lose their shit. People still lose their damn minds over paid DLC and act like they're being cheated, even if that DLC is totally optional and non-essential.
If a dev comes right out and says "we're doing things this way because it turns a better profit," someone might end up dead.

As for why they won't just finish the whole shebang and put it out as one release: why should they charge people a standard price only once, if they're putting multiple games' worth of work and budget into it? If it really is as expansive as they say, and every entry will encompass a full game's worth of content, then they're likely putting more money into the project than they normally would for a single release. They have to make that money back.
So in that light, what's really so bad about multiple releases? I can't really imagine the mainstream market being cool with paying, say, 180 bucks all at once for a single release, as opposed to paying 60 each for three over time. It just makes sense that way.
OL
Yo jes hummilated yoursef
Shenmue III

Postby south carmain » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:53 pm

It would be nice if they said that it's because it would be too costly to make in one instalent but you're right that it would be bad pr to say it's for monetary reasons. I still feel I'm being taken for an idiot when the say that they can't make it in one installment though.

Though as far as "each entry is a full game" that is a pretty vague statement. A full game is like saying a full bottle of water, The statement is worthless without knowing which bottle size they are talking about.
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: okami hd

Postby Riku Rose » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:28 pm

^I took it as them letting everyone know it would be a decent length as everyone was saying it was episodic rather then a multi game series, when I hear episodes I think 2 hours each like Telltale games.

Plus it's probably far to early for them to come out and say each game will be 30 hours or something similar and they could all be different lengths. Everyone just needs to take the wait and see approach as all I've seen is the internet working itself up over what they're assuming and not what's been confirmed.

Riku Rose has received a thanks from: OL
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Kenny » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:08 pm

OL wrote: Um... you are familiar with the gaming community right? The slightest mention of things being done for money, and people freak the hell out, demand boycotts, declare that developers are now shadows of their former selves, etc etc etc. Doesn't matter how obvious it is, people lose their shit. People still lose their damn minds over paid DLC and act like they're being cheated, even if that DLC is totally optional and non-essential.
If a dev comes right out and says "we're doing things this way because it turns a better profit," someone might end up dead.

As for why they won't just finish the whole shebang and put it out as one release: why should they charge people a standard price only once, if they're putting multiple games' worth of work and budget into it? If it really is as expansive as they say, and every entry will encompass a full game's worth of content, then they're likely putting more money into the project than they normally would for a single release. They have to make that money back.
So in that light, what's really so bad about multiple releases? I can't really imagine the mainstream market being cool with paying, say, 180 bucks all at once for a single release, as opposed to paying 60 each for three over time. It just makes sense that way.

It's because of #aspergers.

Kenny has received a thanks from: OL
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

PSN: JamesTeeZappa
XBL: KennyNOL
Nintendo FC: FUCK THE WII-U
Steam: kenny_nol
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Contest of Champions iOS

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:56 pm

The people defending Square on the whole multi-release model have lost their god damn minds. Wow, I have never seen so many people go from saying Square is washed up, shell of their former selves to having their backs simply because its Final Fantasy VII, I cant even take these people seriously right now.

Why must Kitase be so damn vague? I mean obviously he cant just come out and say "We are making 3 games worth of content, and would like you to pay 3 times for a normal game to get the entirety of the new Final Fantasy VII Remake" but we arent stupid and can read between the lines and understand whats really going on, but it is a bit insulting and sketchy they just dont come out and say it up front. There is going to be backlash if the do explain it fully and backlash if they dont, and its their own fault for setting it up this way in the first place, either way it gives off an awkward vibe that they really may be doing something they should not be doing by saying these things.

Now it just seems like they are taking a HUGE risk and pushing already hesitant Final Fantasy fans that havent gotten a great Final Fantasy game in over a decade, to presumably pay bookoo's of money for a multi-part remake of the most beloved game in the franchise. I am just not sure any of this is appropriate considering the state of the franchise but I will say this, they have set themselves up in a such a way where they can either make the multiple parts reasonably priced, or premium price (they have announced nothing about price), possibly depending on reactions from fans (if enough people get pissed, they go the cheaper route, if they dont, they go the expensive route) and something like that in itself I dont really like either BUT it still leaves the possibility open for either one, hopefully square makes the right decision and doesnt try to charge us $60 per part (even $30, $40, or $50 would help but ATLEAST dont makes it full price at $60), they didnt sell the first game like that and there no excuse to do it now.

Im sorry but if they have to make the game in this manner its simply going to be too big and my first thought when I read they were doing this was "wow, I hope that doesnt screw up the pace of the games story". Its already turning into one big meh-fest because there are all these questions and no answers, even when they try to answer the important questions we end up with vague shit that just leaves us with more questions... smh... come on Square, you are supposed to not fuck up this franchise any further its one of our faves, what in the world are you doing? JUST COME CLEAN GOD DAMN IT!!! STOP BEING SKETCHY!!! :no:
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Axm » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:25 pm

Calm down. We dont know how much content each game will have until it releases. If it turns out we are getting tons of content like they say it will have then theirs no reason to be mad. And if it doesn't, if it falls flat and turns out its an obvious money squeeze then absolutely get mad.

What I DONT want to see is a massive project like this dragged on in development until 2020 just so they can fit it all in one game.
So ya, ill pay $30-60 for a multipart if it means ill be playing it sooner and with supposedly more content.

A good game can be good for years until it gets dated or replaced, but a bad game is bad forever.
I dont think any of us want a worse FF7 no matter how much cheaper it would be. So unfortunately until then we have no choice but give the benifit of the doubt.

Unless ofcourse you have zero faith in them making a decent game. To which I say, dont waste your time worrying about it cause you'll never be satisfied if you are already critical of something unfinished. Might aswell start calling it a bad game already with that kind of thinking.

Axm has received a thanks from: OL
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby OL » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:29 pm

AnimeGamer183 wrote:The people defending Square on the whole multi-release model have lost their god damn minds. Wow, I have never seen so many people go from saying Square is washed up, shell of their former selves to having their backs simply because its Final Fantasy VII, I cant even take these people seriously right now.

Well I guess I don't have to take offense, since I was never one of those people bashing Square at every turn anyway.

Either way, you're still making assumptions about the amount of content that'll be in each one. If every release is, say, FFXIII-sized, then why shouldn't they charge 60 dollars for each?
Whatever the case, I think it's safe to say we know so little at the moment that we have no place to be getting so worked up about it. If it comes out and you get a whole six hours out of it, sure, go ahead and get pissy. But all we've seen so far is a short trailer showing one basic area in tiny snippets. So y'know... shrug shrug.

EDI: Oh, Axm beat me.
OL
Shenmue III

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:35 pm

I am mainly just irritable/puzzled they released a statement that essentially answered nothing and told us things we already knew, when there are tons of questions that need to be answered about this.

@OL you ask why shouldnt they, i ask why should they? They have never done this before, the original game was not like this, yet its a remake. One thing i am glad about, absolutely none of this makes the original game any less of a masterpiece.
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby OL » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:33 pm

AnimeGamer183 wrote:@OL you ask why shouldnt they, i ask why should they?

Because if they're spending a full game's budget to make a single part, there's no reason we shouldn't be spending full retail on that single part.
How does that not make sense?
OL
Shenmue III

Postby Kenny » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:38 am

Be angry when they release it and it's a 6 hour long steaming pile of dogshit.
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

PSN: JamesTeeZappa
XBL: KennyNOL
Nintendo FC: FUCK THE WII-U
Steam: kenny_nol
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Contest of Champions iOS

Postby Riku Rose » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:26 pm

Hmmmm.

AnimeGamer183 wrote: The people defending Square on the whole multi-release model have lost their god damn minds. Wow, I have never seen so many people go from saying Square is washed up, shell of their former selves to having their backs simply because its Final Fantasy VII, I cant even take these people seriously right now.

No one was saying Square was washed up apart from people like you and Ryudo (Who might I add you're posting a lot like again). Most people had games they liked and games they didn't like and didn't get angry that 100% of their products don't appeal to them. Quite a few people here even liked FFXIII which is one of the most hated games in the series. I think you're looking back with rose tinted glasses that everyone joined in with your bitching. Just go in the recent most anticipated topic and you'll see plenty of people are excited for FFXV.

Why must Kitase be so damn vague?

Because people like you who overreact to everything.

I mean obviously he cant just come out and say "We are making 3 games worth of content, and would like you to pay 3 times for a normal game to get the entirety of the new Final Fantasy VII Remake" but we arent stupid and can read between the lines and understand whats really going on, but it is a bit insulting and sketchy they just dont come out and say it up front.

So you admit they can't do it but then complain because they don't?

There is going to be backlash if the do explain it fully and backlash if they dont, and its their own fault for setting it up this way in the first place, either way it gives off an awkward vibe that they really may be doing something they should not be doing by saying these things. Now it just seems like they are taking a HUGE risk and pushing already hesitant Final Fantasy fans that havent gotten a great Final Fantasy game in over a decade, to presumably pay bookoo's of money for a multi-part remake of the most beloved game in the franchise.

They're making a video game not the cure for cancer. There is no certain way they should make the game other then the way they want. They will create the product and then the general public will decide if they want to buy it. Last time I checked it would be illegal for Square to force people to buy it unless they wanted to.

I am just not sure any of this is appropriate considering the state of the franchise

Final Fantasy XIII was the top selling game in the series since VIII. So please tell me what 'state' it is in that isn't just yourself not liking the last few games?

but I will say this, they have set themselves up in a such a way where they can either make the multiple parts reasonably priced, or premium price (they have announced nothing about price), possibly depending on reactions from fans (if enough people get pissed, they go the cheaper route, if they dont, they go the expensive route) and something like that in itself I dont really like either BUT it still leaves the possibility open for either one, hopefully square makes the right decision and doesnt try to charge us $60 per part (even $30, $40, or $50 would help but ATLEAST dont makes it full price at $60), they didnt sell the first game like that and there no excuse to do it now.

Games are cheaper then ever to buy now when you look at inflation but are more expensive to make then ever. How they release a product is up to them. If they want to release one game for $60 or 20 games that're 6 hours each for a $100 each then they can. I want more publishers to explore the pricing model both with games being cheaper and more expensive.

Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain sold 5 million copies and based on articles I've read on numerous sites is just breaking even. Sadly no company makes a product to break even so making Ground Zeros it's own games was actually an amazing move on their part. You have to realize these are businesses who 'need' to make money and not Santa making the toys you want.

If you don't like it no one if forcing you or anyone else to buy it. If anyone is upset by that but buys it anyway then they need more self control and shouldn't be blaming anyone but themselves.

Riku Rose has received a thanks from: OL
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

PreviousNext

Return to General Gaming