Nintendo Switch

(Gaming discussion not related to Shenmue)

Re: Nintendo Switch

Postby shredingskin » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:20 am

Ended up caving in and got Xenoblade 2

I just got through the prologue and I'm quite liking it, despite the part I most liked was a cutscene.

Performance-wise the game is subpar.
shredingskin
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some indie games.

Postby shredingskin » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:49 pm

The combat system is kinda boring as for now, but kinda relaxing also.

The anime shaders... not really a fan of, the world that doesn't have that flat look, look much better. Also sometimes I like it's "so much anime" and sometimes I'm "too much anime"...

I'm all in for the booty and the Tities though.

(really, do we have to censor "bad words" ??, the average user here is what ? like 25 ??, can't spell TI TS ??)
shredingskin
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Abraham_1 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:11 pm

shredingskin wrote: The combat system is kinda boring as for now, but kinda relaxing also.

The anime shaders... not really a fan of, the world that doesn't have that flat look, look much better. Also sometimes I like it's "so much anime" and sometimes I'm "too much anime"...

I'm all in for the booty and the Tities though.

(really, do we have to censor "bad words" ??, the average user here is what ? like 25 ??, can't spell TI TS ??)

The look of Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is honestly what initially put me off purchasing it (along with the fact that I don't own a Switch!); the faces are too anime for me.

But I absolutely adore Xenoblade Chronicles for the Wii; it's just Xenoblade X left a bad taste in my mouth. It was by no means a bad game; however, it lost touch with what made the original so great. It was almost as though the game was trying so hard to be a Western RPG with a character creation screen, scifi storyline etc. With Xenoblade 2 it almost seems as though they're overcompensating for that and the game is now too Japanese with the anime look hahaha.

Idk maybe I'm being stupid haha but that's genuinely how I feel.
Abraham_1
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

PSN: THEBIGFATDUDE
Nintendo FC: abraham_b123
Steam: Abraham_B
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Danganronpa V3

Postby shredingskin » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:02 am

Testing

tits boobs ass shit

shredingskin wrote:

Fucking idiot, it was an extension censoring the fucking words.

Also I'm now enjoying a little more the combat of xenoblade 2, still, not that good though (but fuck, I could say the same for most jrpgs, I think the latest one I liked was eternal sonata or blue dragon).
shredingskin
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby shredingskin » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:07 am

Just started chapter 4 of xenoblade 2 and I have to say it's worth it.

Anime overload, but the good kind.

shredingskin has received a thanks from: Haruto
shredingskin
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Haruto » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:50 am

Switch has now sold almost 18 million in 12 months. Botw is the best selling Zelda ever and Xenoblade 2 is the best selling Xeno game ever made. Maybe because of The Xenosaga blades right!? KOS-MOS and T-Elos. Well in my heart that is the reason.
While PS4 is my main machine the Switch has become a Neo Geo machine for me. Neo Geo X tries to be a handheld and docked to the TV with Neo Geo games with bad emulation. Switch is what NGX wanted to be.
Haruto
Banned
Banned

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:18 pm

I fucked up and have been watching a bunch of Xeno series lore and fan theories on youtube then I ran into some xenogears and xenosaga references in XC2 videos and boy do I want to play Xenoblade Chronicles 2 right now. I NEED A SWITCH.

Btw the Xeno series community on YouTube has blown up since the announcement and release of XC2, so there is tons of content about a bunch of different topics regarding the series now. I am so freaking hyped.
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Haruto » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:23 pm

AnimeGamer183 wrote: I fucked up and have been watching a bunch of Xeno series lore and fan theories on youtube then I ran into some xenogears and xenosaga references in XC2 videos and boy do I want to play Xenoblade Chronicles 2 right now. I NEED A SWITCH.

Btw the Xeno series community on YouTube has blown up since the announcement and release of XC2, so there is tons of content about a bunch of different topics regarding the series now. I am so freaking hyped.

Dude you are going to flip if you played the original Xenoblade and then play 2. I can't say why. Up front but I will put something vague in a spoiler but only click at your own risk.
Notice how it's called Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Haruto
Banned
Banned

Postby Haruto » Thu May 17, 2018 11:36 pm

Ikaruga is releasing this month and wondering if I should get it again. My Switch is loaded with Shmups. I have it on 360. Oh, also really excited for Fallen Legion coming out soon. Lastly, is anyone else excited for The Lost Child? It looks like a decent SMT clone.Tide me over until SMTV. Alrealy played 2 SMT like games this year with the Digimon Cyber Sleuth games. Not even a fan of Digimon stuff but those are some really good games surprisingly esp if you like SMT. They also have a hint of a Persona vibe. Pleasantly surprised. I can always use more SMT in my life or even off brand SMT.
Haruto
Banned
Banned

Postby Kyo_JP » Fri May 18, 2018 3:00 am

Haruto wrote: [color=#8080FF]Ikaruga is releasing this month and wondering if I should get it again.

Is it a digital only release?

I only have like 4 games for the Switch: Mario Oddysey, Sonic Mania, Puyo Tetris and Snaper Clips. I'll got this month Curse of the Moon and SF 30th Anniveesary. The Switch is my main platform for multi 2D games
Kyo_JP
Asia Travel Representative
Asia Travel Representative

Postby Haruto » Fri May 25, 2018 12:57 pm

Yeah it's digital only. Releases the 29th but the cool thing is you can turn your switch vertically and play it that way if you wish.Sure the option is on other versions but few people will turn their TV's on the side.
Haruto
Banned
Banned

Previous

Return to General Gaming