Games You Are Getting in April/May?

(Gaming discussion not related to Shenmue)

Re: Games You Are Getting in April/May?

Postby FlagshipFighter » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:31 pm

Nice to see so many people planning on getting Mirror's edge! What platforms do people own/mostly play on? From what I've gathered, most people at the dojo are PS4 players. Sadly I only have an xbone, 360, ps3, and an (outdated) gaming laptop from 2010 :-(

But there's a lot of great indies coming out too that I need to get: YiiK: A post-modern RPG, superhot, oxenfree, rocket league, unravel (though I might just wait for a sale on that one) nice to see that we're finally that point in the generation where

But gosh, I NEED to get either a decent laptop or a PS4 soon if I'm going to want to play Shenmue 3, unreal 4 will never be able to run on a GT330M graphics card lol. Perhaps I should start saving up for the former (maybe one of those razer laptops?) and purchase it close to the release of Shenmue 3. Otherwise, it's going to suck not playing it with you guys... :-/
FlagshipFighter
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

PSN: FlagshipFighter
XBL: FlagshipFighter
Steam: FlagshipFighter
Favorite title: Shenmue IIx

Re: Games You Are Getting in April/May?

Postby Raithos » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:07 am

Dark Souls III
Star Fox Zero
Stranger of Sword City (Might not be day one since it’s too close to DSIII)
Gundam Breaker 3
Uncharted 4
Valkyria Chronicles Remastered
Might No. 9

That’s all I can think of off the top of my head. June isn’t any better with Shiren, No Man’s Sky, Grand Kingdom and Odin Sphere.

My wallet...

Raithos has received a thanks from: FlagshipFighter
Raithos
The Octopath Traveler
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Previous

Return to General Gaming