Sonic 25th reveals - Sonic Mania and 'Project Sonic 2017'

(Gaming discussion not related to Shenmue)

Re: Sonic 25th reveals - Sonic Mania and 'Project Sonic 2017

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:09 pm

I didnt mean actual gold but rather the color. No way would I expect them to put any karats of anything in this set. Just to have a physical sonic ring for some reason is very appealing (wonder if it makes your skin green after long enough exposure), plus just all the throw back genesis stuff in this set and the fact that I really havent bought a sonic game since Adventure. Some of the animation work for this game looks great, too bad no physical game but I guess at least there is some form of physical merchandise for it. Plus its just a little 2D almost "indie" style game which is probably why they arent printing it, its not a true Next Gen game. I'm gonna wait and see if this pops up on amazon and see if I can pre-order it and get my discount.
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Let's Get Sweaty » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:19 pm

AnimeGamer183 wrote:No way would I expect them to put any karats of anything in this set.

Chilli dogs, on the other hand...
Let's Get Sweaty
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: truant

Postby south carmain » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:22 pm

AnimeGamer183 wrote: I didnt mean actual gold but rather the color. No way would I expect them to put any karats of anything in this set. Just to have a physical sonic ring for some reason is very appealing (wonder if it makes your skin green after long enough exposure), plus just all the throw back genesis stuff in this set and the fact that I really havent bought a sonic game since Adventure. Some of the animation work for this game looks great, too bad no physical game but I guess at least there is some form of physical merchandise for it. Plus its just a little 2D almost "indie" style game which is probably why they arent printing it, its not a true Next Gen game. I'm gonna wait and see if this pops up on amazon and see if I can pre-order it and get my discount.

south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: okami hd

Postby Sonikku » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:19 pm

OL wrote: The ring isn't actually gold, if that helps. Says so in small print at the end of the retro trailer. :lol:

Doesn't matter, it fulfills its purpose. You always need to carry at least one ring though. I may drop it if I ever get hit by a car for example but at least I'll live, according to Sonic Logic at least.

Sonikku has received 3 thanks from: BlueMue, MiTT3NZ, OL
Sonikku
News Poster
News Poster

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:06 pm

https://www.amazon.com/Sonic-Mania-Coll ... JJ4QEJRT1B

Found the Amazon pre-order link for the PS4 Collectors Edition (also available on Xbox One and PC), went ahead and pre-ordered. $59 shipped with tax and the prime discount, not bad. Also love how I can pre-order a game thats not coming out until after my prime subscription is over and still get the discount and 2 day shipping since I actually pre-ordered it while it was active, its like paying it forward or something and saving me $$$ cant beat that.
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby MiTT3NZ » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:45 pm

I will buy AG the collectors edition and the game itself if he tries out your gold ring theory. Hell, I'll buy him a fucking mansion if it works!

MiTT3NZ has received a thanks from: Sonikku
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby BlueMue » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:00 pm

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2016/10 ... r=36969785

Good news on the Collectors Edition. It will be available for some European countries over Amazon.
It might just be US imports but hey, hassle free buying is better than nothing.
BlueMue
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Previous

Return to General Gaming