Suicide

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Suicide

Postby ys » Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:02 pm

Reading the thread, I began to wonder if thoughts like these are more common than you would think. Personally, stuff like this pops up in my mind almost daily and has done so for ages. Nothing concrete for that matter but often a quick fleeting thought. I made the decision though (long ago) not to do anything because some people would care.

From what I noticed, it seems though as if many people have certain events push them towards this. When things improve, these thoughts disappear. For me, that's not the case. It's much more matter-of-fact really, like a general attitude and things "going great" or talk about "things will get better" doesn't change much. I once got certain pills prescribed but they had no effect at all. It became obvious to me that this wasn't something temporary that they could fix. Anyway, I'll also have a look at the blog a bit later when I have some time.
ys
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Re: Suicide

Postby Snakiest » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:41 pm

No suicide now that Shenmue 3 is coming.-) Never contemplated one, but the return of the best childhood game has made me happier . -)

In Yu we trust.
Snakiest
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

Previous

Return to Off Topic