What sound system do you have?

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: What sound system do you have?

Postby patq2 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:35 am

BlueMue wrote: Legendary topic......

I have this going into this with this driving a pair of these on channel A and a pair of these on channel B.

after I try to shop for tweeters and midrange speakers I noticed that all tweeters generally don't have the same loudness as the midrange speakers so I know your tweeters are more louder then your midrange speakers but there suppose to be the same loudness for it to make sound correctly
the boss tw-30 tweeter and the rockford 5.25 coaxial speakers has the same same loudness from each other
patq2
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby patq2 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:02 am

now my sound system has a pair of boss tw-30 tweeters a pair of rockford 5.25 inch coaxial speakers installed into a pair of mtx 5i bookshelf speakers a pair of GRS subwoofers installed into a pair of polk psw10 subwoofer boxes and one 15 inch absolute subwoofer installed inside a Q power subwoofer box I was hoping the 15 inch subwoofer would make very different bass sound but bass has little different the bass sound does sound more full all of my speakers are playing at the same loudness from each other
it sounds a lot better with a 15 inch subwoofer even shenhua voice sound better with a 15 inch subwoofer
patq2
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

perfect bass sound

Postby patq2 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:59 pm

even though I set my 15 inch subwoofer perfectly I can't tell that it is perfect but I can tell that my tweeters are set perfectly so I tried to listen to sonic the hedgehog sound test I never hear that with perfect treble sound before
Last edited by patq2 on Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
patq2
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Sonoshee » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:50 am

Merged. Already a topic for this ;-)
Sonoshee
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby patq2 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:22 am

after I hear melissa joan hart voice from the clarissa explains it all tv show I can tell my bass sound is perfect because her voice sounds very fluent
patq2
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Raithos » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:18 am

patq2 wrote: after I hear melissa joan hart voice from the clarissa explains it all tv show I can tell my bass sound is perfect because her voice sounds very fluent

Yes! This is exactly how I test my bass setup too!

Raithos has received a thanks from: St. Elmo's Fire
Raithos
The Octopath Traveler
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Postby Ryuuji95 » Sun May 08, 2016 3:19 am

I use a 5.1 Setup by Altec Lansing. i also have a Radio Shack switch that lets me switch outputs when i either play on my PC or play on my 360 or watch TV since my TV doesn't have the Speaker output. it has to use a Optical out and i don't have that. i only have Analog output. but i'm still getting Dolby Digital 5.1 And DTS Signals.
Ryuuji95
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

PSN: Fury7493
XBL: HazukiXL64
Steam: AkiraXL64
Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: Virtua Fighter 5: FS

Postby patq2 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:24 pm

the mid and bass sound from my audio system is better then anything anyone has hear before my system has 3 subwoofers 2 10s and 1 15 my 2 10 inch subs makes more bass then my 15 inch subwoofer but my system isn't complete without my 15 inch sub and my 15 inch subwoofer by itself it sucks
when I was testing my audio system with my 24 watt amplifier my room was shaking very hard and the trash bag in my room was making a rattling sound and my amplifier wasn't even turned up half ways
the song I was listening to was the devil in us dub version from spotify
patq2
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby patq2 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:54 pm

the mid and bass sound from my audio system is better then anything anyone has hear before my system has 3 subwoofers 2 10s and 1 15 my 15 inch sub wires are connected backwards that makes it sound like more deep bass and my 2 10 inch subs bass ports are bigger then my 15 inch subwoofers bass port thats why my 10 inch subs makes more bass sound then my 15 inch subwoofer
patq2
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby patq2 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:38 pm

my world turn upside down after I learn my 10 inch subwoofers are playing 9 decibels louder then my midrange speakers and my 10 inch subs are playing 11 decibels louder then my 15 inch subwoofer
now I got all my speakers playing at the same loudness and it sounds a lot better I would have never got my sound system sounding good without my Dr meter sound level meter
my sound system has 2 boss bullet tweeters 2 rockford 5 inch midrange coaxial speaker 2 GRS 10 inch subwoofer that I'm using as midrange speakers and a absolute 15 inch subwoofer I think my 10 inch subwoofers are the loudest midrange speakers in the world
now my bass sound is louder then I have hear before since I set all my subwoofers so the same loudness as my midrange speakers
Last edited by patq2 on Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
patq2
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Raithos » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:16 pm

Can you post of a pic of this sound system? Just curious as to what it looks like set up.
Raithos
The Octopath Traveler
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Postby patq2 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:57 am

Raithos wrote: Can you post of a pic of this sound system? Just curious as to what it looks like set up.

I lean that my 10 inch subwoofer makes all my other speakers a lot less loud so I don't use them anymore
patq2
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby patq2 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:59 am

after I accidentally hit the volume knob of my lepai 24 watt amplifier I lean my lepai amp has an equalizer also I learn when the treble from my lepai amps equalizer is set to minus 5 my tweeters has the same loudness as my midrange speaker now all my speakers are playing at the same loudness and after I set my tweeters to the same loudness as my midrange my 15 inch subwoofer sounds louder then I notice my tweeters sounds better without the equalizer
the Dr meter sound level meter is very accurate at setting the subwoofer loudness to the same loudness as one of the midrange speakers
patq2
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

death standing

Postby patq2 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:53 pm

I successfully compared my sound system to the sound system of the death standing playstation press conference the treble sound from the playstation press conference is not correct the treble sound from my sound system is correct then I try listen to the press conference with my headphones I started to hear a wobbling sound the press conference bass sound must be correct my sound system can't make that wobbling sound as good as the press conference speakers
you guys can't make sound reproduction as good as sony and I can make sound reproduction better then sony this means I'm special or smart \:D/
patq2
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Re: death standing

Postby south carmain » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:25 pm

Well shit now I just feel inadequate, thanks for that.
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: okami hd

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic