Does anyone know what happened to feejay?

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Postby Veteah » Mon May 12, 2003 10:42 am

Great, so we're all distractions now are we?
Veteah
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Bloodshed83 » Mon May 12, 2003 1:15 pm

Feejay was about the most arrogant, narrow minded member ever to grace the dojo.
Bloodshed83
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

XBL: Bloodshed 83
Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby David Hazuki » Mon May 12, 2003 8:05 pm

Myles wrote:If I remember right, he said that he had college, and didn't want anything to disrupt it.

well he said that like 2 years ago back on Ikonboard, so hes prolly close to finishing college, IF he hasnt already. or maybe this is his last year?

anyway he should be able to come back this summer. and who knows maybe hes already done with college so he dont have to go back next year :P
David Hazuki
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Super Perro » Mon May 12, 2003 8:58 pm

Doesn't anybody else remember this clearly? Alot of dojo members were huge dicks to him. They said he used big words to look important and that he was always critical of everything. Whatever his given reason for leaving was I think he just got fed up with the abuse and stopped coming.
Super Perro
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby nuts_to_that » Mon May 12, 2003 9:13 pm

Cartographer wrote:Doesn't anybody else remember this clearly? Alot of dojo members were huge dicks to him. They said he used big words to look important and that he was always critical of everything. Whatever his given reason for leaving was I think he just got fed up with the abuse and stopped coming.

I remember that.

His reply to my e-mail (this reply was from January of this year) said that he's busy with home issues. I would guess that school also plays a part in his absence as well.

I sent him an e-mail recently. I'll send him another one with the link to the new forums. See what happens.
nuts_to_that
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby David Hazuki » Mon May 12, 2003 9:14 pm

ya well most of those members are prolly gone.

i left lasdt year cuz of shenmue II. and it wasnt him that was really pissing me off. (i mean actually it was him lol he was fucking horrible) but there were ppl on the boards that were actually supporting him!

but u cant stay away from this place lol. i came back, and sure enough, evenrything is really cool here now, and it was a very smart decision 8)

so feejay should come back too. im sure he;ll find that everything here is cool again
David Hazuki
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Super Perro » Mon May 12, 2003 10:15 pm

David Hazuki wrote:ya well most of those members are prolly gone.

i left lasdt year cuz of shenmue II. and it wasnt him that was really pissing me off. (i mean actually it was him lol he was fucking horrible) but there were ppl on the boards that were actually supporting him!

but u cant stay away from this place lol. i came back, and sure enough, evenrything is really cool here now, and it was a very smart decision 8)

so feejay should come back too. im sure he;ll find that everything here is cool again

I know. It's strange.........
Super Perro
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby David Hazuki » Mon May 12, 2003 10:40 pm

send him that e mail NTT, and keep us posted on any replies...
David Hazuki
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby nuts_to_that » Mon May 19, 2003 2:31 am

Right, um, I forgot to post this earlier, but his e-mail address is no longer valid. Maybe it expired? Well, he knows what the search term is if he's looking for this place.
nuts_to_that
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby David Hazuki » Tue May 20, 2003 10:12 pm

dang! well maybe when there will be some news on shenmue 3 he will check out the dojo and then maybe drop in on the forums, hopefully.
David Hazuki
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Previous

Return to Off Topic