Have you..

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Postby cApNhOwDy » Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:47 am

I wish I could delete every post I made on these forums.
Last edited by cApNhOwDy on Sat May 23, 2009 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cApNhOwDy
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Bluecast » Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:49 am

Anthers wrote:I've cried many times, over both mental distress and physical pain. These days it's exclusively mental things, however.

Julio III wrote:if you've never cried then you are fucking dead

Myles wrote:Dumb question.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby DaMulder » Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:40 am

I tend to randomly break into crying when I am suffering an extreme lack of sleep. After 35 hours of being awake a dirty car can make me cry (because in my messed up mind the car must be sad about being dirty, so that makes me sad then...)

Apart from that I cannot remember the last time I cried about physical pain (I didn't cry when I broke my leg last time - well, I was drunk) and mostly I cry out of hysterical laughter. Sometimes out of mental pain of course.
DaMulder
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Kerbal Space Program

Postby Araviel » Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:24 am

I cry a lot... well, not a lot, but for some reason more than usual these last months. Mental pain mostly...haven't cried of physical pain for quite some time.
Araviel
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Postby Kenny » Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:52 am

If you play a really good song that really hits the softest part of my nostolgia spot, i'll probably shed a tear.

I withhold everything I have inside of me, usually. I don't like to let out extremely mopey emotions very often (and usually I don't) but I decided to let it all go one day when I read that if you hold your emotions in too much, you're more likely to dir or something. I dunno, I forgot the details as to why, but I believed it anyway.

That one day happened to be when my dog died, unfortunately. But it was the perfect time, I got it all out of me. Also did it one more time after reading all that stuff about Judith Barsi, which is weird since I never knew that girl before in my life but she was influential to me indirectly, and I didn't even know about it until later.

But yeah, since then, never did it again. Never felt a reason to since.
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

PSN: JamesTeeZappa
XBL: KennyNOL
Nintendo FC: FUCK THE WII-U
Steam: kenny_nol
Currently playing: Contest of Champions iOS

Postby EWJ » Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:16 am

I cried at the end of the last Harry Potter book. :oops:
EWJ
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Araviel » Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:35 am

Ohh yes, books, movies, music not the least can all make me cry.
Often I have tears of laughter though, this place here is...pretty weird, you're either very down and sad and cry cause of that or exhaustion (like you NEED sleep as you haven't had much the last three days and your fucking neighbour is making noice type of thing) or you're very hyper and energetic and cry of laughter over silly things...
Araviel
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:32 am

I can't believe this topic, which I will admit is as dumb as everyone says it is, is still here. I put it in this forum by mistake! Especially since that actually quite reasonable debatable one about taking it UTA is gone! ;) :x

But yes, I think the time I remember crying most was when our last dog died.

Actually, I think I may have done it as well when we got our current one, and my mum said "This'll probably be the last one, it could well outlive us.." jokingly, but hit me unexpectedly and with extreme force. Made me think "The last chapter of the book has already started.."
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby Anthers » Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:30 am

springchick wrote:
Anthers wrote:I've cried many times, over both mental distress and physical pain. These days it's exclusively mental things, however.

Why did you quote me?! WHY?! [cries]
Anthers
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby KiBa » Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:41 am

I cry every night for at least two hours while looping the song "One" on my iPod. ;)
KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"

Postby SpringChick » Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:48 am

Anthers wrote:
springchick wrote:

Why did you quote me?! WHY?! [cries]

:laugh:
SpringChick
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Ryouji » Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:10 am

Blade Runner wrote:I cry every night for at least two hours while looping the song "One" on my iPod. ;)

Metallica? :P

It's been proven though that when your sad and cry your tears carry a chemical out of your system that makes u feel down :D
Ryouji
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Mr. Frozen » Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:44 am

Yea, man this is a stupid topic. Of course I cried as a kid, and god knows how many times I did as a baby. Last time I cried was when I was like 15 and was in my emo-ish days, cranking up the linkin park and slitting my wrists.

Ok, the linkin park and wrist slitting wasnt there but I did cry over stupid crap then. Then all of a sudden one day I was hit with 110% pure manliness and it is impossible for me to cry anymore. I think I got hit with Chuck Norris syndrome, although I will never be awesome enough to deliver a roundhouse kick that will send someone into the next millenium.
Mr. Frozen
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Anthers » Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:45 pm

I wanted to add, if you weren't crying when your were born, something was definitely wrong. :)
Anthers
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby cApNhOwDy » Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:23 pm

I wish I could delete every post I made on these forums.
Last edited by cApNhOwDy on Sat May 23, 2009 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cApNhOwDy
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic