Worst thing you have ever done in school.

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Postby mySteL » Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:00 am

got blinded by the sun and walked into a lampost infront of loads of people
mySteL
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Woooooo » Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:43 pm

all of this was done either in my last year or college

- convinced a guy with an IQ of 74 that he had ovaries

- brought amel nitrate into my exams cleverly hidden inside a vix smelling salts tube.

- (whilst drunk and waiting for an exam) threw a kid into a wall for touching my bag

- helped a guy beat that same kid up for being racist

- threw a guys 2 year long (still to be moderated) collection of coursework into a bin possibly ruining his life

some of that might sound bad but... I'm a bastard
Woooooo
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

Postby Nordic Fortune » Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:14 pm

Woooooo wrote: - convinced a guy with an IQ of 74 that he had ovaries

:lol1:
Nordic Fortune
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Postby Giant_Cock » Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:27 pm

I can't remember too much bad stuff I did at school. I was mostly a good boy (or a boring bastard as some may put it). I did however have quite a reputation for swearing quite loudly near teachers and somehow getting away with it.
Giant_Cock
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Clint » Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:47 pm

Someone once robbed my dinner money. So I chased them around the playground with a dinner knife and carved him up real nice. As far as I know his body was never found.
Clint
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Currently playing: Fallout 3

Postby silent killer » Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:59 pm

I just remembered something. Back in elemtary school I helped trash can a friend of mine in teh boys bathroom. Now that was funny. He was smaller than the rest of us so we did it and he almost didn't get out, but he managed to tip it over and free himself. lol
silent killer
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

XBL: arcane devices
Currently playing: Cross Code

Postby Rakim » Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:53 pm

not really bad but my friend hid in a locker next this girls and was hoping to jump out and scare her when she arrived at school. but he ended up getting locked in. he was banging on the door so hard to get out that he pushed the thing out of its foundation and broke the door off. everybody was dying laughing and no one would help him out lol.
Rakim
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Dayno » Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:03 am

i would have loved to go to school in america. is it anything like these teenage movies make it out to be?
Dayno
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Postby Twist » Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:19 am

thats what i wonder about universities (or college as you call it) in the US. its nothing like american college films make 'college' out to be at university here in England
Twist
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby pikecon » Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:17 pm

well... my cousin once called his teacher the n-word. (who happens to be black btw)

and whenever there was a substitute, I always got myself out of class. How? I got someone with a cell phone to call the school, then the class I was in saying that they needed to see me up in front. It's like getting a free hall pass for the day!
pikecon
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby IveBeenCensored » Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:18 pm

Twist wrote:thats what i wonder about universities (or college as you call it) in the US. its nothing like american college films make 'college' out to be at university here in England

I doubt it. I'm in Canada, not the US, but I cant see it being that different. Then again my university isn't much of a party school. Anyways, not sure if you'd ever see that "Animal House" type of thing, I think thats kind of exagerating. Here most people are pretty mature, I mean theres drinking, and the idiot who still decides to pull the fire alarm at 1am or steal a couch or stopsign, but nothing major. You have to remember that even "joke" universities require a fair bit of work, so unless you wanna drop out after first year, its kinda hard to party 24/7
IveBeenCensored
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Previous

Return to Off Topic