The Jesuit Order are behind everything

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

The Jesuit Order are behind everything

Postby TEEPO™ » Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:58 pm

Lets cut the crap about Illuminati all the time and see The Society of Jesus who pull their strings. Everyone is indoctrinated into this scary Illuminati which isn't as scary as The Jesuits who run them. Good job people like Eric Phelps, William Cooper, Ian Paisley, Barry Chamish etc have the balls to stand up as I do and expose the real puppet masters THE JESUIT ORDER from The Church of Gesu in ROME, ITALY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do your homework guys and see how you've all been steered in the wrong path by people like Alex Jones, Noam Chomskey etc. Ask yourself why they are so global and get away with exposing the orders. Its not just about the amount of people following them now which stops them being assassinated. They could have been annihilated well before now like poor Phil Schneider etc. It hasn't happened because they are helping to keep the veil down on the JESUIT ORDER who own the Illuminati and every organisation on this planet. They're all playing a game to keep the intelligent sheep still locked away to a point, feed them some truths and have them hook line and sinker then divert them away from the real culprits. Alex Jones etc are all TEMPORAL CO-ADJUTORS for The Society of Jesus who has insiders in every side of conflict. The Jesuits are the most intelligent people on this planet especially in the high end part of the Jesuit Order. They forget to tell you about how the Jesuits are Alchemists, Sorcerors and Occultists just like your scary, scary Illuminati. They love to promote Illuminati on Mainstream TV on films like Chainsaw Massacre, but where’s the Jesuit advertising? NONE! They're feeding you what they want but you are foolish enough to desire.

I promise people if they re-open their minds and start looking at the facts a bit further now and in the direction of The Jesuits they will be shocked to find all the answers in front of them. No one isn't saying Illuminati isn't powerful because they are second in command to The Jesuits and no one else is higher than them. The Illuminati Consist of B'Nai B'Rith, Grand Orient, Council of 33rd degree Masons of Scottish Rite, Council of 13 degrees of the Bavarian Illuminati, Black Nobility & The Committee of 300.

Alex Jones had openly admitted being a Roman Catholic Christian. Alex amazingly gets into Bohemian Grove without getting killed or removed unlike no other person attempting it. Alex Jones will not talk to anyone who knows of the Jesuit Order being supreme ruler. Just be careful who you follow fully, take note of all they say as a lot of it is truth but do your own following on. Alex Jones and that Bohemian Grove is the biggest cat out of the bag showing he’s a Temporal Co-Adjutor. How can he walk around B.G with video tapes capturing a lot of video but never EVER capturing one of his many so-called security checks which he claimed happened? Think my friends because the Jesuits are riding you like cowboys at a rodeo.

P.S If the Jesuits dislike me then so be it, assassinate me but I know you are not the innocent little monk teachers your made out to be, you wise old devious evil owls.
TEEPO™
Banned
Banned

Currently playing: with my sister

Postby Daemos » Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:17 pm

Conspiracy theories, huh. Raise your hand if you care. What, nobody? Sorry Teeps.
Daemos
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby white lotus » Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:01 pm

Im a Roman Catholic and Ive never heard of this....

....oh wait......they're supposed to be hiding it from us, right?
white lotus
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: I am a former gamer

Postby lovemetal07 » Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:06 pm

uh, that would make sense, the catholic church has nothing to do with god, its about filling pewes and brainwashing you poor saps in believing that there is a "savior". if people knew that jesus wasn't really this great man it would completely shatter the point of christianity. and thats why i'm jewish
lovemetal07
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

XBL: Everlast88
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Red Dead Redemption

Postby TEEPO™ » Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:59 pm

For a start off the Jesuits are not really Christians, same goes for the Knights Templars now known as the Scottish Rite. These people are occultists and in order to be a true Christian they should be following King James I Bible AV1611. The Jesuits created the Bavarian Illuminati which their initiate Adam Weshaupt created. What you must remember is that the Jesuits haven't created all of these groups from day one. Some groups were already formed before the Jesuit Order. Sumerian-pheonician bloodlines, The Khazarians which we are made to believe are Jewish but are not, what do all these have in common as well as other groups? ONE WORLD CONTROL!!!!! There is no way the divide and conquer can occur in this case. If all these powerful players such as Jesuits, Illuminati etc all think the same unless they join forces they can never rule as one. All of these were very stubborn because they also knew they couldn't agree. The Jesuit Order has gone out and taken over any other groups one by one, its their speciality. For god sake they totally defeated the Vatican and now own that after the Vatican turned on them. If you’re an enemy of the Jesuit Order be very afraid.

Tell me how often do you hear PETER HANS KOLVENBACH? How many people have even heard of the General or a Black Pope? How many people even know of Jesuits let alone their true origins and purpose? Now ask yourself how many people know of Illuminati, Rockefellas and all the bloodline stories, haha secret societies my foot the only true secret society is THE JESUIT ORDER.

Now let's compare all the popular conspiracy sources and lets see how many inform us of the Jesuits in depth if at all. The fact is that Peter Hans Kolvenbach rules this planet and all these organisations and societies.

Also I suggest you find out about the Jesuit Order properly and how far they really go back and their knowledge, rituals etc go back way further than their creation around 1540.

The best place to source your information is Eric Jon Phelps and his two books Vatican Assassins and his website http://VaticanAssassins.org

Enjoy enlightenment not entrapment
TEEPO™
Banned
Banned

Currently playing: with my sister

Return to Off Topic