Shenmue Dojo Greetings Page!

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Postby Kiyuu » Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:18 am

O Rei do Frango Assado, welcome to the Dojo! Enjoy your stay!

It's interesting to see more people come from Portugal than Spain.
Is that because of the attraction of wS? :P
Kiyuu
News Poster
News Poster

Postby O Rei do Frango Assado » Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:38 pm

Interessante escolha de nome.:P Bem-vindo.

Haha! Obrigado.

Is that because of the attraction of wS?

Thank you.
It's nice to see that there are more people from Portugal here. In the other forums where I'm a member, it seems I'm always the only Portuguese there.

This may be a stupid question, but what do you mean by "wS"?
O Rei do Frango Assado
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Bluecast » Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:51 pm

O Rei do Frango Assado wrote:
Interessante escolha de nome.:P Bem-vindo.

Haha! Obrigado.

Is that because of the attraction of wS?

Thank you.
It's nice to see that there are more people from Portugal here. In the other forums where I'm a member, it seems I'm always the only Portuguese there.

This may be a stupid question, but what do you mean by "wS"?

Daemos...his original name way back was whiteShadow and the older members call him wS for short...or to annoy him..call him Divix :P
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Future_Forces_Inc » Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:42 pm

Hello. Previously known as QWERTY but thought I'd pop in and see how everyone is doin. Probably end up gettin banned again if an Admin sees this but if not then can you please change my name to Protokol or if you can unban my old account then even better! I see the ability to chnage your own name has been disabled, and I personally think this one is shit. I'd like to take this oppurtunity to say that if this account gets banned then never mind, I'll move on. I thought it would be best to be honest and let everyone know who I am rather than go on a meaningless spamming rampage.

I know that certain members will still harbour ill feeling towards me, and that's understandable, but in the last 6 months I have gone through some big changes in my personal life which have made me re-evaluate my actions as I believe that I was rather arrogant previously (and no, I'm not going to get into what happened). If Lan DC feels the need to ban me outright then so be it but I am prepared to put it all in the past as bygones and make a concentrated effort to provide something more positive to the boards in the future.

Yes, I have found god, and I believe that it is my duty to bring the good name of the lord to all of you so that we can all praise the glory of our holy being.*

I still promise to take the piss ot of people but not in such an evil manner.

Apologies for the ramble, I've had a smoke.

* Not strictly true.
Future_Forces_Inc
Asia Travel Representative

Postby Sir JC Denton » Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:12 am

Future_Forces_Inc wrote:Hello. Previously known as QWERTY but thought I'd pop in and see how everyone is doin. Probably end up gettin banned again if an Admin sees this but if not then can you please change my name to Protokol or if you can unban my old account then even better! I see the ability to chnage your own name has been disabled, and I personally think this one is shit. I'd like to take this oppurtunity to say that if this account gets banned then never mind, I'll move on. I thought it would be best to be honest and let everyone know who I am rather than go on a meaningless spamming rampage.

I know that certain members will still harbour ill feeling towards me, and that's understandable, but in the last 6 months I have gone through some big changes in my personal life which have made me re-evaluate my actions as I believe that I was rather arrogant previously (and no, I'm not going to get into what happened). If Lan DC feels the need to ban me outright then so be it but I am prepared to put it all in the past as bygones and make a concentrated effort to provide something more positive to the boards in the future.

Yes, I have found god, and I believe that it is my duty to bring the good name of the lord to all of you so that we can all praise the glory of our holy being.*

* Not strictly true.

Well said QWERTY, I think we're getting back to the Alien Dude days of old. I'm pretty sure this will be like the Dojo version of The Shawshank redemption, and QWERTY and I will run away to Mexico.
Sir JC Denton
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Future_Forces_Inc » Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:17 am

Sir JC Denton wrote:
Future_Forces_Inc wrote:Hello. Previously known as QWERTY but thought I'd pop in and see how everyone is doin. Probably end up gettin banned again if an Admin sees this but if not then can you please change my name to Protokol or if you can unban my old account then even better! I see the ability to chnage your own name has been disabled, and I personally think this one is shit. I'd like to take this oppurtunity to say that if this account gets banned then never mind, I'll move on. I thought it would be best to be honest and let everyone know who I am rather than go on a meaningless spamming rampage.

* Not strictly true.

Well said QWERTY, I think we're getting back to the Alien Dude days of old. I'm pretty sure this will be like the Dojo version of The Shawshank redemption, and QWERTY and I will run away to Mexico.

To make boats? Oh how I miss those days when we would sail our boat from QWERTIA to your utterly desirable district of Dentonshire. We would set our anchor overboard and skip into the fields and milk the pink cows and pick daisies from the meadow. I do miss those days so very much Mildred.
Future_Forces_Inc

Postby Sir JC Denton » Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:36 am

Future_Forces_Inc wrote:
Sir JC Denton wrote:

* Not strictly true.

To make boats? Oh how I miss those days when we would sail our boat from QWERTIA to your utterly desirable district of Dentonshire. We would set our anchor overboard and skip into the fields and milk the pink cows and pick daisies from the meadow. I do miss those days so very much Mildred.

:lol: Shit, that almost had me in tears I was laughing so hard. Like I said, good to have you back.
Sir JC Denton
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Future_Forces_Inc » Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:39 am

Sir JC Denton wrote:
Future_Forces_Inc wrote:
Sir JC Denton wrote:

* Not strictly true.

:lol: Shit, that almost had me in tears I was laughing so hard. Like I said, good to have you back.

Well, it remains to be seen how long I will be back. Lets just hope some people can forgive and forget, eh?
Future_Forces_Inc

Postby Henry Spencer » Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:35 pm

It would be pathetic for me to still hold ill feelings towards you after such a long time, QWERTY. Welcome back dude. :D
Henry Spencer
Let's go Catherine!
Shenmue III

PSN: harryangel666
XBL: Magiking
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Yakuza Kiwami/Zelda: BOTW

Postby Sir JC Denton » Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:22 pm

In celebration of QWERTY's return, I'm posting the link to the theme song to Welcome Back Kotter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVkz6E42LsE
Sir JC Denton
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby extraordinarybadgrocer » Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:30 pm

Welcome back, QWERTY.

And JC, I think that theme tune serves as a great fanfare to herald the return of Dojo royalty! The Cheers theme would have worked just as well too, though.
extraordinarybadgrocer
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby Sir JC Denton » Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:49 pm

Well then, here's the cheers theme. I still think Welcome Back Kotter works better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZKIiOJKQPI
Sir JC Denton
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Future_Forces_Inc » Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:05 pm

Sir JC Denton wrote:Well then, here's the cheers theme. I still think Welcome Back Kotter works better.

Seeing as I don't know wtf Welcome Back Kotter is, I'll have to agree with EGG that the Cheers theme works better. Brought a damn tear to my eye it did, yessir.
Future_Forces_Inc

Postby Sir JC Denton » Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:08 pm

Future_Forces_Inc wrote:
Sir JC Denton wrote:Well then, here's the cheers theme. I still think Welcome Back Kotter works better.

Seeing as I don't know wtf Welcome Back Kotter is, I'll have to agree with EGG that the Cheers theme works better. Brought a damn tear to my eye it did, yessir.

Queer.
Sir JC Denton
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Future_Forces_Inc » Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:11 pm

Sir JC Denton wrote:
Future_Forces_Inc wrote:

Queer.

Explain.
Future_Forces_Inc

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic