Changes...

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Postby Juanfran » Fri Feb 13, 2004 12:40 pm

Louis wrote:
Trunks wrote:
Louis wrote:yeah, this is what i want to know

what has caused the trouble, we arnt restricting you talking about shenmue, just the fact that hellraiser owns the site and i am an admin seems to make people crazy for no good reason

the reasons are, the method hellraiser used to gain this forum, his choice of admins, and the way he treats alot of members.

"the method hellraiser used to gain this forum" - im not clued up, but that doesnt affect peoples discussion of shenmue and non volitile subjects

His forceful intervention drove people away

Hellraiser's bitch wrote:choice of admins - im a temp, landc has contibuted some amasing mods etc, other admins are cool

Yep, cause you're both reeeeaaally resepected and well liked :roll:

Louis wrote:treatment of members - do you not think that me and hellraiser have not been treated well?

The maltreatment you are getting did not start up randomly, it began from Hellraiser and his actions.
Juanfran
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Lan Di-sama » Fri Feb 13, 2004 12:41 pm

Louis wrote:
Trunks wrote:
Louis wrote:yeah, this is what i want to know

what has caused the trouble, we arnt restricting you talking about shenmue, just the fact that hellraiser owns the site and i am an admin seems to make people crazy for no good reason

the reasons are, the method hellraiser used to gain this forum, his choice of admins, and the way he treats alot of members.

"the method hellraiser used to gain this forum" - im not clued up, but that doesnt affect peoples discussion of shenmue and non volitile subjects

choice of admins - im a temp, landc has contibuted some amasing mods etc, other admins are cool

treatment of members - do you not think that me and hellraiser have not been treated well?

im not clued up, but that doesnt affect peoples discussion of shenmue and non volitile subjects- Get clued up.

im a temp-Chances are, you won't just be a temp.

other admins are cool- And you, lanDC, and hellraiser are the only mods

do you not think that me and hellraiser have not been treated well?- Do you know why people treat you bad? Maybe for all the things that got you banned (20 times) is why no one likes you. And the reason people treat hellraiser bad, well, just pay attention.
Lan Di-sama
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby b_ren » Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:07 pm

If people are leaving becuase Louis became an Admin then they are taking it this forum way too seriously. Louis became an admin to sort some things out but it hasn't affected anything. At the end of the day it's only a forum where you can come and just post things, anything you want to discuss. It's not like real life were you can fall out with someone at home then decide to leave becuase you are pissed off.
b_ren
of Heavens
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Juanfran » Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:08 pm

To quote Yukio, If your friends are mistreated in 'real' life it matters right? So why wouldn't it matter on an internet forum? Just because it's not the conventional world doesn't make it less important.
Juanfran
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby asnozz » Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:12 pm

Louis u are the bain of this site, ever since u turned up u have been a kn*b, u wonder why we all hate u? and man I seem to remember u on Ry0s Pac3 asking for hellraisers e-mail address so u could suck up and get ur self unbanned?!?! Man u are dispicatble and know jack sh*t about wat has happened at this site, u are a n00b who everyone hates u. U have no right u to be in this position! There are plenty of members who know much more than u such as Whiteshadow, Oriental Noodles etc and probably EVEN me! I have no problem with hellraiser apart from this moderator situation (and the history), but u are just sick and im ashamed that u have invaded the adminerstration of one of my favorite sites by sucking up to the webmaster!
asnozz
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: asnozz
XBL: asnozz360
Steam: asnozz

Postby Lan Di-sama » Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:12 pm

louis RULEZ
Lan Di-sama
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Juanfran » Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:13 pm

he r0x0rz my s0x0rz
Juanfran
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Lan Di-sama » Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:14 pm

He FuxOrz my Dux0rZ
Lan Di-sama
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Louis » Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:15 pm

asnozz wrote:Louis u are the bain of this site, ever since u turned up u have been a kn*b, u wonder why we all hate u? and man I seem to remember u on Ry0s Pac3 asking for hellraisers e-mail address so u could suck up and get ur self unbanned?!?! Man u are dispicatble and know jack sh*t about wat has happened at this site, u are a n00b who everyone hates u. U have no right u to be in this position! There are plenty of members who know much more than u such as Whiteshadow, Oriental Noodles etc and probably EVEN me! I have no problem with hellraiser apart from this moderator situation (and the history), but u are just sick and im ashamed that u have invaded the adminerstration of one of my favorite sites by sucking up to the webmaster!

i dont deny that i used to rage this site and i continue to rage you by simply being in a position of authority. i dont mean to cause any more trouble and im working with hellraiser and landc tomake things better. please bare with us. i understand that a lot of people dont like me becuase of my previous actions but i hope i can prove that i can be a great admin that will bring the dojo to a golden age, i dont like cuasing trouble but theres gonna be trouble until the changes are made and ahve been left to stabilise
Louis
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Gone Guest » Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:18 pm

Edit
Last edited by Gone Guest on Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gone Guest
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Shotaro Kaneda » Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:21 pm

Iden wrote:and dont u think ur avatar is offensive to indian people?

True, seeing as JCA got a warning for his Fanta Shotaka video's, seems very hypocritical of Hellraiser!!!
Shotaro Kaneda
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Louis » Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:22 pm

believe it or not thats a really bad pic of yu suzuki, and yes i am a temp
Louis
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Shotaro Kaneda » Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:23 pm

Don't be a dumb fuck!
Shotaro Kaneda
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Louis » Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:24 pm

my avatar is in respect to ghandi
Louis
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Shotaro Kaneda » Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:26 pm

You're such a lying little bastard, thats why everyone hates you! You wanna help the dojo, then leave, you ain't helping anything! You don't deserve a damn admin spot, you were banned a week ago, now you're here with a spot of authority!
Shotaro Kaneda
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic