New Banning System

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Should We Keep it? (Total votes: 17)

Yes!
65%
No!
35%

Postby Forklift#5 » Sun May 18, 2003 1:41 pm

Myles wrote:I notice all the n00bs don't like this idea.

Hmmm... Wonder why :P

I'm not a n00b
Forklift#5
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Re: New Banning System

Postby Forklift#5 » Sun May 18, 2003 1:42 pm

Griffin wrote:
Forklift#5 wrote:We were the ones who populate these forums anyway and we should have a say in what goes on here, because we can bring down the Shenmue Dojo Forums just as fast as we can keep them alive.

That REALLY wasn't a smart or constructive thing to say...

By God I can't really talk, I don't think I've posted a single thing in the actual Shenmue 1, 2, 3 forums since I got to these new ones! :shock: :?

Like I said:
Oh yeah,
I'm not implying that I'm going to try to destory Shenmue Dojo from the inside. That would just be evil. If I wanted to destroy SD I'd just blow the server up, but I wouldn't do that, Shenmue Dojo is the best Shenmue site in the world and it far surpasses any fan site I've EVER seen for ANY game
Forklift#5
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby khien » Sun May 18, 2003 1:58 pm

Forklift, you keep saying "we", "our", but look at the current results of your poll - seems that "we" consists of 2 ppl....

And as i have said before - the idea originated from somebody who's neither a mod nor an admin, ergo has as much to say about how the forums are run as you do...
khien
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Forklift#5 » Sun May 18, 2003 8:49 pm

khien wrote:Forklift, you keep saying "we", "our", but look at the current results of your poll - seems that "we" consists of 2 ppl....

And as i have said before - the idea originated from somebody who's neither a mod nor an admin, ergo has as much to say about how the forums are run as you do...

it seemed like more ppl disliked the system before......well now it's just 'me' so I'll change it.......eventually.....I'm lazy...
Forklift#5
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Previous

Return to Off Topic