Random Thoughts

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Random Thoughts

Postby wude » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:32 am

i just found that man of steel's heroine is amy adams not jenna fischer :shock:
wude
٩(⁎❛ᴗ❛⁎)۶
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: m.a.m.e

Postby QWERTY » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:25 am

wude wrote: i just found that man of steel's heroine is amy adams not jenna fischer :shock:

Save it for the autobiography mate. That's some real interesting shit right there.

QWERTY has received a thanks from: wude
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby Axm » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:37 pm

Looks like ill be going to the 2020 Tokyo Olympic games.
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby Mitsuzuki » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:32 am

Monday morning gifquake:

Mitsuzuki
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Currently playing: Deep in the Destiny hole

Postby Bambi » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:38 am

Passed my driving test today. \:D/

Bambi has received a thanks from: St. Elmo's Fire
Bambi
The Master of Unlocking
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:46 am

:tup: Nice one, though for some reason I thought you'd passed yonks ago. :???:
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby QWERTY » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:11 pm

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/soci ... 3071876268

The Daily Mash wrote:Men who 'care about their appearance' more likely to be twats

MEN who work out and buy facial products are more likely to be twats, it has emerged.

As sale figures confirmed the growing popularity of ‘grooming products’, experts confirmed a link between using male face ointment and being some kind of idiot.

Professor Julian Cook of Roehampton University said: “Just because you rub oil-based cream into your face, it does not mean you are a more enlightened man who understands complex emotions.

“You’re just a dick who does as instructed by television advertisers, and you want to be on TOWIE or are a ‘funky house’ DJ.

“Most ‘metrosexual’ men wean themselves on a diet of glossy men’s magazines with articles about protein supplements and how to get women to do sex things they don’t really want to do.

“They are clinically insane.”

77% of random street violence last year was carried out by men with exfoliated pores and scoop-neck designer t-shirts.

Professor Cook said: ”Meathead-type men who wear concealer are very dangerous because they’re acutely paranoid that everyone’s going to start mocking them. Steroids and Clinique are not a good combination.”

26-year-old account executive Tom Booker said: “It’s important to me that I look good. More important, in fact, than anything else in the universe.

“Does that make me a twat?”

QWERTY has received a thanks from: mue 26
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby Bambi » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:24 pm

St. Elmo's Fire wrote: :tup: Nice one, though for some reason I thought you'd passed yonks ago. :???:

Was talking about lessons last year I think, put it off a bunch of times (as I do with many things) before finally starting in April.

QWERTY wrote: http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/soci ... 3071876268

The Daily Mash wrote:Men who 'care about their appearance' more likely to be twats

MEN who work out and buy facial products are more likely to be twats, it has emerged.

As sale figures confirmed the growing popularity of ‘grooming products’, experts confirmed a link between using male face ointment and being some kind of idiot.

Professor Julian Cook of Roehampton University said: “Just because you rub oil-based cream into your face, it does not mean you are a more enlightened man who understands complex emotions.

“You’re just a dick who does as instructed by television advertisers, and you want to be on TOWIE or are a ‘funky house’ DJ.

“Most ‘metrosexual’ men wean themselves on a diet of glossy men’s magazines with articles about protein supplements and how to get women to do sex things they don’t really want to do.

“They are clinically insane.”

77% of random street violence last year was carried out by men with exfoliated pores and scoop-neck designer t-shirts.

Professor Cook said: ”Meathead-type men who wear concealer are very dangerous because they’re acutely paranoid that everyone’s going to start mocking them. Steroids and Clinique are not a good combination.”

26-year-old account executive Tom Booker said: “It’s important to me that I look good. More important, in fact, than anything else in the universe.

“Does that make me a twat?”

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]
Bambi
The Master of Unlocking
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Kenny » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:14 am

Finished the first outline. Writing the next one which i'm loosely basing on one of the most outrageous murders committed last year. This can totally work as a FF film.
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

PSN: JamesTeeZappa
XBL: KennyNOL
Nintendo FC: FUCK THE WII-U
Steam: kenny_nol
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Contest of Champions iOS

Postby QWERTY » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:44 am

It's a really strange feeling handing your notice in at work 3 months early. The project I'm working on has stalled and I've literally got fuck all to do and no-one cares because I'm offski. The days are dragging so so much.
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby Peter » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:49 am

I was like that for an entire year. It dragged in so much. Its even worse once you get here, time just flies by.
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby south carmain » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:04 am

something a little awkward happened to me today, I was chatting with this guy in my class about the prostitution problem in dubai and a girl from my class overheard and somehow interpreted that as I fucked hookers in Dubai. now half of the class females think I go to the middle east to fuck hookers
#lad

south carmain has received 3 thanks from: mue 26, wude, Yokosuka Martian
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: okami hd

Postby Rakim » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:57 pm

She should be stoned for interrupting men talking.

Rakim has received a thanks from: St. Elmo's Fire
Rakim
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:22 pm

Why does Dennis Rodman get invited to North Korea?
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby mue 26 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:29 pm

south carmain wrote: something a little awkward happened to me today, I was chatting with this guy in my class about the prostitution problem in dubai and a girl from my class overheard and somehow interpreted that as I fucked hookers in Dubai. now half of the class females think I go to the middle east to fuck hookers
#lad

Are you feenin for any of those girls though? I heard through the grapevine that many females are irrationally reluctant to start up romantic relationships with men they believe have a taste for the pros. Unfair, I know. If you do not feen for any of them though, all I have to say is good on ya #lad.

Funnily enough, most of the men I have met who have/do use prostitutes I have met while in college. Usually most of the men in my classes had extensive experience with prostitutes, and also seemed surprisingly eager to discuss those experiences in detail, though one word would have sufficed every time: #greezy.

So how is college, SC?
mue 26
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic