Pics of pets and places.

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Pics of , pets, place.

Postby Dorian » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:14 pm

Nastasha was given away by my mother without my knowledge...

I fucking hate living with so many people. Everybody does whatever he feels like doing and the chaos is unbearable. ](*,)
Dorian
Banned
Banned

PSN: Takehaniyasubiko
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: stuff

Postby Spokane » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:23 pm

You have to be kidding me.

That fucking sucks. I wish I could undo what was done Dorian, just hope that it went to a place where they will care and love her.
Spokane
RobotWillie
Shenmue III

PSN: RobotWillie
Steam: RobotWillie
Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: Sniper Ghost Warrior

Postby Dorian » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:29 pm

Spokane wrote:You have to be kidding me.

That fucking sucks. I wish I could undo what was done Dorian, just hope that it went to a place where they will care and love her.

"You have to be kidding me." is what I told my mother. That and a lot of swearing.

She did things like this in the past. I can't stand her because of it, but the only thing that would set that crazy woman straight is matricide... ](*,)
Dorian
Banned
Banned

Postby Bluecast » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:23 am

Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Spokane » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:26 am

That's not a happy look.
Spokane
RobotWillie
Shenmue III

Postby ThyDarkAngel » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:52 pm

Ryudo wrote:Image

Ryudo, you look mad on that pic. ^^
ThyDarkAngel
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Currently playing: LOADING...

Postby Dorian » Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:21 am

Some quick pics of my hometown.

Dorian
Banned
Banned

Postby Bluecast » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:35 pm

^ depressing. Like a nuclear holocaust
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby goaliefrk » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:34 pm

ShOzO MiZuKi wrote:
goaliefrk wrote:
Ryudo wrote:Roids

I'm the guy in your avatar. And actually it's called 5 years of training your ass off. Thanks bro ;-)

Hey keep it up man. Cut the man some slack Ryudo, there is nothing wrong with being in good shape. In fact there is everything right with it. Hes not trying to be macho, just proud of himself. Working out and eating right can give you a well functioning body and healthy mind that can get you through the day. Being in shape itself is good for those who like to play sports and want to excel in basic recreation. The human body is meant to move and play, it is a natural instinct, and there is nothing like pushing your body to the physical limit. What goaliefrk has done shows great discipline, structure, lack of basic laziness and should be praised rather than insulted. He worked hard to achieve what he wanted and he is accused of cheating by someone saying roids..

Not to mention being out of shape affects so many aspects of life. The sexual aspect mostly. I did a study with a doctor last year on overweight Americans and he mentioned the fact that overweight men have more fat around the pubic region which in turn only lets a certain amount of penis work past the fat, making it technically smaller. Overweight people have very little stamina and the sex is absolutely shit. Truth is, no woman (or man) wants a big sloppy sweaty person on top of them wheezing and gasping for breath.

Thanks for the support, what I do is bodybuilding and I've been doing it for amost 6 years now. Sorry if it seemed like I am trying to show off, not my intention. I am an Exercise Science major, NASM certified personal trainer and I've been training for over 4 years helping others reach their fitness goals as well, whatever it may be. I also played in 07 for North Texas' football team for a summer, walked on and made a D1 team as a 3rd string safety. I do not want to flaunt about it but just figured maybe it would be a change of pace from the typical face shot/room shot. Did not mean to offend.

Also my personal health is in no way shape or form threatening to my heart, in fact quite the contrary. Lifting weights and even being muscle bound can be/is healthy and strengthens the heart. Don't hate, appreciate. Not everybody is satisfied with normality, some people enjoy physically challenging themselves to do things others cannot even fathom.
goaliefrk
Warehouse No. 8
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: skippitybeeboobop

Postby ShOzO MiZuKi » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:48 pm

goaliefrk wrote:
ShOzO MiZuKi wrote:
goaliefrk wrote:
Ryudo wrote:Roids

I'm the guy in your avatar. And actually it's called 5 years of training your ass off. Thanks bro ;-)

Hey keep it up man. Cut the man some slack Ryudo, there is nothing wrong with being in good shape. In fact there is everything right with it. Hes not trying to be macho, just proud of himself. Working out and eating right can give you a well functioning body and healthy mind that can get you through the day. Being in shape itself is good for those who like to play sports and want to excel in basic recreation. The human body is meant to move and play, it is a natural instinct, and there is nothing like pushing your body to the physical limit. What goaliefrk has done shows great discipline, structure, lack of basic laziness and should be praised rather than insulted. He worked hard to achieve what he wanted and he is accused of cheating by someone saying roids..

Not to mention being out of shape affects so many aspects of life. The sexual aspect mostly. I did a study with a doctor last year on overweight Americans and he mentioned the fact that overweight men have more fat around the pubic region which in turn only lets a certain amount of penis work past the fat, making it technically smaller. Overweight people have very little stamina and the sex is absolutely shit. Truth is, no woman (or man) wants a big sloppy sweaty person on top of them wheezing and gasping for breath.

Thanks for the support, what I do is bodybuilding and I've been doing it for amost 6 years now. Sorry if it seemed like I am trying to show off, not my intention. I am an Exercise Science major, NASM certified personal trainer and I've been training for over 4 years helping others reach their fitness goals as well, whatever it may be. I also played in 07 for North Texas' football team for a summer, walked on and made a D1 team as a 3rd string safety. I do not want to flaunt about it but just figured maybe it would be a change of pace from the typical face shot/room shot. Did not mean to offend.

Also my personal health is in no way shape or form threatening to my heart, in fact quite the contrary. Lifting weights and even being muscle bound can be/is healthy and strengthens the heart. Don't hate, appreciate. Not everybody is satisfied with normality, some people enjoy physically challenging themselves to do things others cannot even fathom.

Anytime brother. You couldnt be more right. People who could never do it naturally will always be jealous and claim steroids. You can't make excuses for hard work. Heck steroids is even hard work, you still gotta work out. You cant pop that shit and expect to get huge without lifting. Still not a good idea.

I was in the same boat played safety and slot at a d3 school in Chicago. Here's to health :beerchug: ?
ShOzO MiZuKi
Homeless and hungry
Machine Gun Fist

PSN: Old_Battle_Axe
XBL: TheLastR3negade
Currently playing: Yakuza 3

Postby Bluecast » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:00 pm

I'm not jealous. Also it was originally a joke. I don't care about muscle mass as it means nothing to me. I used to care when I was younger as my body type is that of olympic wight lifters. I was proud of my strength then but as I got older it meant less and less to me. All I care about is just being thankful every morning I wake up as I know at any moment I will not be here. What I get jealous of is really great gaming collections. Plus if I wanted I have full free access to a full gym in my building :P
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby south carmain » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:54 am

some pictures of my nearby area
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Currently playing: okami hd

Postby Sailors? » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:37 am

Haven't posted in this topic for a while. Anyways, here's some pictures of near me that I took last week.

Fuck knows what I'm doing with my face in the last pic.
Sailors?
Still searching...
"After Burner...Great!"

XBL: HuntaOfTheNight

Postby Spokane » Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:50 pm

Those are some nice looking birds. ;-)
Spokane
RobotWillie
Shenmue III

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:04 pm

I was walking down this side walk that is a little walking path behind my school, gorgeous scenery. But for some reason the architecture of this bridge caught my attention. I saw tons of wild life including a bunny rabbit on this path, its very relaxing and good to go clear the mind.
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic