Im thinking of killing my self

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: "bullys"

Postby n00dl3s » Thu Jan 08, 2004 4:35 pm

Trunks wrote:
oRiEntaL_n00dl3S wrote:I got these asses at school who would bother me before a lot and now I don't know when there going to bother me next, gives me an uneasy feeling, especially when I have to be in class by them. I don't know what to do. I'm not the type of person to fight them, they're very immature, so it would be a worthless effort to, plus one kid is pretty big. :(

yea i used to have kinda the same problem, just ignore the fuckers. or take the piss out of them too. Try and hang round in groups more so they cant single you out either. Most "bullys" just verbally annoy you, i doubt theyl actualy do anything beyond that

The only real problem I have is with the one kid in my class now. He used to be real annoying in class and push my book or take my calculator while I was doing my work, so I would have to ask it back from him and and he's basically just annoying all around. I seriously feel like shit everyday now and don't know where to go, the teacher in the class is not that good either, so sometimes it's hard to get work done. This sucks. I also went to my counselor today and tried to find out if I had a certain class and she just told me to go away. Today sucked and if I have to put up with any more annoying kids next semester, I don't know what I'm gonna' do. I talk to people at school, but I don't really have any true friends either, so it pretty much sucks, and even on weekends I feel like crap, it just doesn't go away. I hate those kind of people, don't even deserve to live. :x
n00dl3s
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Dreakon » Thu Jan 08, 2004 4:50 pm

LanDC wrote:Suicide is quite gay.

Thats deep man ;)

Killing yourself is pointless. Any problems you are having will smooth out sooner or later. I used to have no friends or anything. I was younger then though so I didn't care, I would just come home everyday play some games, eat dinner and go to sleep. Now I have tons of friends, I dunno what happened or when it happened really but it's easy to make friends, just find people with your interests.

Is a few rough patches in life worth putting your family through so much grief and agony? Not only is suicide wussy and pathetic, but it's completely selfish. Think about all the people that struggle everyday just for food and shelter. People have much worse lives then you and suicide is NEVER the answer.

EDIT: Hmm...I didn't really read the entire post, it it seems the subject has changed a bit. Here's my opinion of bullies.

Let's see....what do I do about bullies? In fourth grade there were these kids (bigger then me) that picked on me everyday after school. So one day after school, only one of them showed up. He took my backpack and made fun of me, like usual, except he turned his back to me. I jumped on the kids back and took him down, ripped my backpack out of his hands and left. I dunno if thats what ended it but I don't recall them picking on me too long after that. I remember my mom saying she was so proud of me for finally standing up for myself (we live across the street from the school). A while after that I was even decent friends with one of the kids.

Remember, that was fourth grade, I don't know how well that will work for you though. Now I am in 11th grade and if kids give me trouble I shrug and walk away. I know I am smarter and better then them at most things, so it shouldn't bother me. Plus, I am sure I could round up all my friends and give the kid the worst beatings he ever got if he gives me too many problems. Besides no one really hates me in my school (I have been there too long to have bad blood with anyone), so usually no one bothers me anyways.

What exactly have the punks done to you that makes you uneasy?
Dreakon
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby n00dl3s » Thu Jan 08, 2004 5:21 pm

Dreakon wrote:
LanDC wrote:Suicide is quite gay.

Thats deep man ;)

Killing yourself is pointless. Any problems you are having will smooth out sooner or later. I used to have no friends or anything. I was younger then though so I didn't care, I would just come home everyday play some games, eat dinner and go to sleep. Now I have tons of friends, I dunno what happened or when it happened really but it's easy to make friends, just find people with your interests.

Is a few rough patches in life worth putting your family through so much grief and agony? Not only is suicide wussy and pathetic, but it's completely selfish. Think about all the people that struggle everyday just for food and shelter. People have much worse lives then you and suicide is NEVER the answer.

EDIT: Hmm...I didn't really read the entire post, it it seems the subject has changed a bit. Here's my opinion of bullies.

Let's see....what do I do about bullies? In fourth grade there were these kids (bigger then me) that picked on me everyday after school. So one day after school, only one of them showed up. He took my backpack and made fun of me, like usual, except he turned his back to me. I jumped on the kids back and took him down, ripped my backpack out of his hands and left. I dunno if thats what ended it but I don't recall them picking on me too long after that. I remember my mom saying she was so proud of me for finally standing up for myself (we live across the street from the school). A while after that I was even decent friends with one of the kids.

Remember, that was fourth grade, I don't know how well that will work for you though. Now I am in 11th grade and if kids give me trouble I shrug and walk away. I know I am smarter and better then them at most things, so it shouldn't bother me. Plus, I am sure I could round up all my friends and give the kid the worst beatings he ever got if he gives me too many problems. Besides no one really hates me in my school (I have been there too long to have bad blood with anyone), so usually no one bothers me anyways.

What exactly have the punks done to you that makes you uneasy?

I'm not the one who originally made this post, but basically I had to move to a different table in lunch because of this one kid and another kid sitting there, he would always throw food or salt on me and take my food sometimes. Then there's the kid in one of my classes who annoys me if I have to finish a test and most everybody's done, he'll say, "Come on, hurry up." Sometims he'll push my paper or take my calculator when I'm trying to do work and he just basically is really annoying and sometimes it's hard to get work done when he keeps asking me how to do something. This other kid always comes right up to me and stands next to me while I'm on the computer, and that gets on my nerves. Sometimes he'll just punch me in the arm or something because he has nothing better to do... :?
n00dl3s
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby khien » Thu Jan 08, 2004 5:27 pm

I'll be short and to the point.

Killing yourself you let the world win - is that what you really want?
khien
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby asnozz » Thu Jan 08, 2004 5:34 pm

dont know really wat to say, wat grade u in?

I used to just try and kepp away from these kinds of people, simply by not being any where near them or places where they would go(it worked most times for me). When i moved up years i was moved into a higher set than them and made loads of friends. I now have loads of friends and have a reasonable relationship with these people. Just dont let them get at u, they will forget u and move onto someone else. The older u get the most (hopefully) people mature and at least stop being like this.

Im in my final year (grade 13) in england and i am having a excellent year, wat u described happened to u happened to me roughly grade 7 through to 8/9.
asnozz
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: asnozz
XBL: asnozz360
Steam: asnozz
Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Dreakon » Thu Jan 08, 2004 5:37 pm

I see.....

I am not sure how to help you. It's funny how teachers act so strict but when sh*t like that happens they are nowhere to be found. For the classes try getting a different seat or finding the bored kid something to do, unless he's doing it to be an ass then it'll be hard to get him to stop.

Usually I just hang out with a close knit group of friends. We don't need anyone else, especially the stupid pricks that try and make fun of us.

Did you move to a better table in lunch, with friends? Or is that the only table with people who know/like?
Dreakon
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby n00dl3s » Thu Jan 08, 2004 5:38 pm

I'm in 10th grade. Happened in 9th grade too, mostly getting bothered at lunch.
n00dl3s
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby n00dl3s » Thu Jan 08, 2004 5:42 pm

Dreakon wrote:I see.....

I am not sure how to help you. It's funny how teachers act so strict but when sh*t like that happens they are nowhere to be found. For the classes try getting a different seat or finding the bored kid something to do, unless he's doing it to be an ass then it'll be hard to get him to stop.

Usually I just hang out with a close knit group of friends. We don't need anyone else, especially the stupid pricks that try and make fun of us.

Did you move to a better table in lunch, with friends? Or is that the only table with people who know/like?

I moved to a different table and it's pretty much fine at lunch and the kid in my class doesn't bother me so often that much, but I never know when he will and if I get him next semester or someone like him, my life will be miserable. The feeling I get is not knowing when I'm going to get bothered, so I feel I can never get happy on any days, even when I'm at home on weekends I still have the thoughts of this in the back of my mind. One of my friends was sitting by me when the kid smacked the back of my head, and he went off on him. That was the only time he said anything to the kid and I don't think I'm really friends with that kid, used to be, but we just grew apart.
n00dl3s
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Dreakon » Thu Jan 08, 2004 5:56 pm

Hmm....don't be worried on the weekends. It's not like the kid knows where you live or anything. It's nice to know it's getting better for you now though, but if you are that afraid of him bothering you, sit in the direction of the table facing him, so you can see if he gets up or walks towards you.

Don't let kids like that bother you too much, then they win :(
Dreakon
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Trunks » Thu Jan 08, 2004 6:06 pm

I know exactly how you feel man, I used to be EXACTLY like that lol. I tohught it would never get better, but it has now, and my life is going great. Just try and make as many friends as you can, And try informing someone higher up than your teacher in your school about it, get your parents to complain etc.
Trunks
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby n00dl3s » Thu Jan 08, 2004 6:07 pm

He sits directly in front of me on the same table and also I have the computer right next to him and usually the class fills up the computers now so I have to pick mine right next to him. And we have a project in the class we have to get done, so it makes me nervous that I have to sit by him and also makes me nervous when the other kid just stands next to me while I'm trying to get work done. I hope I don't have him or some other person who bothers me next semester, but then if I don't, who knows, I might have to be in a class with him or someone like him, the next school year.

I havn't really ever said anything to the teacher. Even when the kid is bothering me in class while the teacher is sitting at the desk right behind me about 2 feet, he doesn't notice and usually seems busy anytime you have to ask him something. The kid used to be more annoying at the beginning of the year, touching my keyboard, taking my pencil, closing my book, shaking the table, coughing constantly without covering his mouth, and a couple of times he felt bored so he started to spit on my arm, like he squirted it through his teeth. He's such a dickhead and once in awhile talks about how much he can drink and how he smokes and he's probably going to be a shit-ass when he's older.
n00dl3s
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Sonic Mirrorz » Thu Jan 08, 2004 7:03 pm

Well............ I aint dead yet. I need Shenmue III, need to live someone elses life again.

The secret to reduce the bullying are
1. smile at them and act very friendly towards them.
2. call the police they wont bother you again if they know you will get them fined or put in jail.
3. jump on a wall and kick them in the face.
and remember you aint gunna get expelled for trying to kill him, he provoced it.
Sonic Mirrorz
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

Postby DaRk GhOsT » Thu Jan 08, 2004 7:19 pm

asnozz wrote:dont know really wat to say, wat grade u in?

I used to just try and kepp away from these kinds of people, simply by not being any where near them or places where they would go(it worked most times for me). When i moved up years i was moved into a higher set than them and made loads of friends. I now have loads of friends and have a reasonable relationship with these people. Just dont let them get at u, they will forget u and move onto someone else. The older u get the most (hopefully) people mature and at least stop being like this.

Im in my final year (grade 13) in england and i am having a excellent year, wat u described happened to u happened to me roughly grade 7 through to 8/9.

Wow thats exactly the same as me i only really started makin proper m8's after 7,8 + 9(I think thats cos most ppl grow up at year/grade 10, i say most cos their r still plenty of bloody sheep about). Im now at my first year in college and have loads of friends. College is so much better, sure the works harder but it's a lot more grown up.

Nice to hear your not dead...... and see your valuble to people. With your tips on bullying you bound to help someone out. Anyway yeah hope your understanding that it aint worth it killing yourself. You just gotta go with the flow sometimes you'll pull through. :)
DaRk GhOsT
Asia Travel Representative
Asia Travel Representative

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Fri Jan 09, 2004 9:36 am

Not only is suicide wussy and pathetic, but it's completely selfish.

It's your own life, you have a right to be selfish about that, and it's not always "pathetic and wussy", sometimes it really WON'T get better.

Think about all the people that struggle everyday just for food and shelter. People have much worse lives then you and suicide is NEVER the answer.

People are different, and other people don't matter, that's up to them what THEY want to do, if they want to struggle on through circumstances which will not get better, let them do it. People are different, including their will to survive. Just 'cos someone has a lower threshhold than others doesn't make them pathetic. If I had to struggle for food every day I would kill myself through choice rather than in an even more undignified fashion through starvation.
Never say never either...

Christ that looks like encouragement to actually do it, it isn't, keep in there Sonicmirrorz! :D
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby asnozz » Fri Jan 09, 2004 9:43 am

glad ur still with us Sonicmirrorz
asnozz
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: asnozz
XBL: asnozz360
Steam: asnozz
Favorite title: Shenmue