Random Thoughts

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Random Thoughts

Postby south carmain » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:46 pm

*Kenshin Himura* wrote: Is France cursed?...

A curse would imply that these things don't happen because of a long list of retarded mistakes made by the government. One of the guys who killed the priest was actually monitered for being a suspected extremist and had an electronic bracelet.

south carmain has received 3 thanks from: *Kenshin Himura*, Mr357, Raithos
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: okami hd

Postby Mr357 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:40 pm

phpBB [video]
Mr357
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Sonikku » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:39 am

Sonikku
News Poster
News Poster

Postby Raithos » Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:36 pm

Its been a crazy morning. Got to work late because a woman rear-ended my truck this morning in traffic. Not stop and go traffic mind you, but the kind where you are going 5mph, you speed up to 20-25, then slow down again and repeat. I was in the fast lane on Beltway 8 when she hit me. I started to pull over and as I did she ran into the guard rail, I was like wtf is wrong with her.

I was rolling my windows down as I grabbed my insurance and heard her screaming so I jumped out and ran over thinking "she barely hit me wtf is going on." That's when I saw some sort of makeup pencil sticking out of her fucking eye! She wasn't touching it with her hand, it was held up by her eye! I'm not sure how big those things are but I could only see about 2 inches of the pencil. The ambulance came and took her to the hospital. Why someone would drive around with something sharp next to their eye is beyond me.
Raithos
The Octopath Traveler
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Postby Calshot » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:12 pm

^
But your insurance rates aren't going up right?
Calshot
Volare!
Alpha Trading Boss

PSN: SoLongAgo
Steam: Vodkakui

Postby Ziming » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:39 pm

Ziming has received a thanks from: myshtuff
Ziming
Banned
Banned

Postby Axm » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:57 pm

Raithos wrote: Its been a crazy morning. Got to work late because a woman rear-ended my truck this morning in traffic. Not stop and go traffic mind you, but the kind where you are going 5mph, you speed up to 20-25, then slow down again and repeat. I was in the fast lane on Beltway 8 when she hit me. I started to pull over and as I did she ran into the guard rail, I was like wtf is wrong with her.

I was rolling my windows down as I grabbed my insurance and heard her screaming so I jumped out and ran over thinking "she barely hit me wtf is going on." That's when I saw some sort of makeup pencil sticking out of her fucking eye! She wasn't touching it with her hand, it was held up by her eye! I'm not sure how big those things are but I could only see about 2 inches of the pencil. The ambulance came and took her to the hospital. Why someone would drive around with something sharp next to their eye is beyond me.

Holy shit!
Ya file that under dumb B**** stuff. Some people just don't learn until it happens to them. I still feel bad for her though, she will probably have horrible vision out of that eye for now on or even lose the eye completely. And everyday she will look into the mirror knowing she did it to herself.
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby Ziming » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:11 pm

phpBB [video]
Ziming
Banned
Banned

Postby Raithos » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:24 pm

Calshot wrote: ^
But your insurance rates aren't going up right?

Nope. Since she rear-ended me its 100% her fault. I tried to give my info to the cop and he just waved it off. He only took my name and DL number down for the report. I called my insurance rep and told her the story, gave her the report # and she said not to worry about it.

@Axm That's exactly what everyone says lol. I do feel bad for her as well. Some people just don't realize how dangerous they are being until its too late. I have a feeling she won't see out of it again. It looked that bad man. But I could be wrong, I know nothing about those types of injuries.
Raithos
The Octopath Traveler
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby shredingskin » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:09 pm

Ziming wrote:
phpBB [video]

The skinny guy is on the ground, the other people go "don't make this violent" they let him get up, and says "I stole your sign, fuck you".

Some people really need some asswhooping.
shredingskin
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some indie games.

Postby Ziming » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:21 pm

phpBB [video]
Ziming
Banned
Banned

Postby Raithos » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:58 pm

I think I'm going to vote for the green party...

Raithos has received a thanks from: Mr357
Raithos
The Octopath Traveler
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Mr357 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:23 pm

Raithos wrote:Nope. Since she rear-ended me its 100% her fault. I tried to give my info to the cop and he just waved it off. He only took my name and DL number down for the report. I called my insurance rep and told her the story, gave her the report # and she said not to worry about it.

But they are going to pay for the repairs, right?
Mr357
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Raithos » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:13 am

Yeah I'm going to get a new rear bumper. It just dented it and scuffed up a bit. No damage to the body thankfully. She was in a little Toyota Yaris. It slid up under my bumper and messed up her hood/grill area. We were moving forward when she hit so it wasn't as bad as it could have been if I was stopped.
Raithos
The Octopath Traveler
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby myshtuff » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:00 pm

Just received my exchange vouchers for the shinkansen and Studio Ghibli tickets for my trip to Japan in October. Can't wait to go back. Woo. :O

myshtuff has received a thanks from: Raithos
myshtuff
Dojo Dirtbag
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: Myshtuff
Steam: spivakar
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Yakuza 6

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic