OK WHO WAS IT??? SHENMUE SATANIC?? IT WAS FUNNY THOUGH

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Postby David Hazuki » Wed May 07, 2003 10:02 pm

lmao Rob. that is a funny convo.

but the best one had to be the 1 u posted in the old forum, when some girl thought u were somebody else that was her boyfriend, and u were like tellin her all this shit how u were cheating on her and shit lol that was really freaking halarious

u always have the perfect IMS :)

did we ever find out who was the person that IMed him saying that shenmue was evil?
David Hazuki
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Hei Long » Sun May 11, 2003 12:19 pm

Lol, I reached a new high in pranking people from the Dojo. But I will return! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *escapes into the night*
Hei Long
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Paul » Sun May 11, 2003 6:17 pm

David Hazuki wrote:lmao Rob. that is a funny convo.

but the best one had to be the 1 u posted in the old forum, when some girl thought u were somebody else that was her boyfriend, and u were like tellin her all this shit how u were cheating on her and shit lol that was really freaking halarious

u always have the perfect IMS :)

did we ever find out who was the person that IMed him saying that shenmue was evil?

My god there is someone in this world as slow as me. It was Hei Long! I find it fun to speak to people over the net who are drunk, or even better, speak to them while they're getting drunk and watch how the cnversation spirals downwards into nonesense. It's also fun to make it seem like they gave away some big secret they didn't want you to know once they've sobered up again.
Paul
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby David Hazuki » Sun May 11, 2003 9:20 pm

FYI Paul i only read the first post of this topic lol i didnt read the other 6 pages to find out who wrote it. i just took the easy way out and asked :D

anyway good one Hei!

and did we ever find out who that "girl" who thought that Rob was her boyfriend really was? or was she really so confused that she thought that rob was some1 else lol
David Hazuki
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Previous

Return to Off Topic