Changes...

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Postby Joey Bassist Dude » Fri Feb 13, 2004 9:59 pm

choinkees wrote:Nice going Tomato... I was writing up my own big reply, but yours is more specific.
..I'll post mine anyway though:

Joei Basushisutsu Dode wrote:Shenmue Dojo Respected

whats that all about ^ ? its real cool either way :)

Not cool at all.
The SD Respected tag is given to people who used to be mods until a couple of days ago... but had their mod status taken away because they did not totally agree with Hellraiser's views, or they were "inactive". Heh, Hei Long was removed as mod because he was "inactive"... he posts 5 times a day!
The SD Respected tag is pretty much an insult.. "Haha! You are no longer mods because you are popular with people who also like to go to Ry0s P1ace".

As if you need a freakin' "Respected" tag to remind people that they loved you as a mod and as a member for the last couple of years.

okay i understand its purpose more now and posted this in another thread (name moderators) that i probably should have posted here aswell, that quote up there was my initial reaction this morning after seeing it for the 1st time!

Joei Basushisutsu Dode wrote:okayokay isnt the whole respected thing to reassure old mods that they are only TEMPORARILY demodded as lots of changes are taking Shenmue Dojo lately??? i shouldnt take it too offensivly its probably for thier own referance
Joey Bassist Dude
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby woz` » Fri Feb 13, 2004 10:07 pm

i'd like to hear what exactly louis is going to fix that isn't addressed in the newest version of phpBB (2.0.6c)
woz`
Asia Travel Representative
Asia Travel Representative

Postby choinkees » Fri Feb 13, 2004 10:08 pm

Joei Basushisutsu Dode wrote:okay i understand its purpose more now and posted this in another thread (name moderators) that i probably should have posted here aswell, that quote up there was my initial reaction this morning after seeing it for the 1st time!

Heh, yeah.. I saw that other post you write a couple of minutes after I wrote my big one.
Always the way isn't it? :)
choinkees
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby santino » Fri Feb 13, 2004 10:14 pm

i hate this place. ryo's place is better
santino
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Sonikku » Fri Feb 13, 2004 10:26 pm

:roll:
Sonikku
News Poster
News Poster

Postby Yusuke » Fri Feb 13, 2004 10:48 pm

:|
Yusuke
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Bluecast » Fri Feb 13, 2004 10:58 pm

santino wrote:i hate this Shenmue Dojo. Shenmue Dojo is better

Don't ya love the new censored system.

Can't say ,p,l,a,c,e without doing stuff like that.... :roll:
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby ShOzO MiZuKi » Fri Feb 13, 2004 11:12 pm

Louis wrote:
Yusuke wrote:
Louis wrote:roger, you need to watch your self or youll get a warning, you cant launch personal attacks no mattter what side of the argument you are on

you would warn your own friend :P

yusuke...... shut face.... k?

:lol: look at louis trying to be a hard ass, just because he hacked into the shenmuedojo system and was banned numerous times, and hellraiser is suckin up to him, so he wont do it again.

and yes that censored system is dumb. does it work if you say moms p.l.a.c.e? lets try moms place

so now if we say the word pl.ace it gets turned into shenmue dojo. what if its used in the sentence " i went to that place yesterday"
Last edited by ShOzO MiZuKi on Fri Feb 13, 2004 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShOzO MiZuKi
Homeless and hungry
Machine Gun Fist

PSN: Old_Battle_Axe
XBL: TheLastR3negade
Currently playing: Yakuza 3

Postby ShOzO MiZuKi » Fri Feb 13, 2004 11:13 pm

lol it came out moms shenmuedojo!
ShOzO MiZuKi
Homeless and hungry
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Yusuke » Fri Feb 13, 2004 11:15 pm

i guess you not allowed to say place because whenever you say place it comes up as shenmue dojo Igor's place
Yusuke
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Lan Di-sama » Sat Feb 14, 2004 12:26 am

Lets all eat a quizno's sub
Lan Di-sama
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby ShOzO MiZuKi » Sat Feb 14, 2004 2:15 am

one night i was going to strip clubs and i went into the wrong place and there were 2 male admins making out all over the place.

see how this censor has ruined our story's?
ShOzO MiZuKi
Homeless and hungry
Machine Gun Fist

Postby santino » Sat Feb 14, 2004 2:25 am

placeplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplaceplace
santino
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Sun Feb 15, 2004 9:27 am

This was fun! :D

I really was pretty rivetted for the entire twenty-two pages here, nice going guys! :)
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Previous

Return to Off Topic