What was the most Shocking event recently at the dojo?

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Which was the most shocking moment at the dojo? (Total votes: 29)

Hellraiser Resigning and giving up the ryos place domain
38%
Lan DC Resigning then comming back after peoples pleas to stay
14%
The hacker attack by Louis
48%

Postby Cpt. Ultimate K Prime » Tue Feb 17, 2004 6:07 pm

That's great B-Ren. I'm trying to understand why Yusuke decided to try to provoke me into yet another one of his pointless arguments. If it's anything like last time, he'll end up pathetically apologizing to me over instant messenger and calling himself an idiot repeatedly.
Cpt. Ultimate K Prime
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby Yusuke » Tue Feb 17, 2004 6:07 pm

Captain K Prime wrote:Tell me how I'm annoying and I'll do my best to halt this behavior. :)
You just say I'm annoying for no reason, don't you?

yeah its my idea of a good time :roll:

try actually reading some of your own posts to see just how annoying you are
Yusuke
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Cpt. Ultimate K Prime » Tue Feb 17, 2004 6:09 pm

I read all of my posts immediately after entering them.
Hmmm.... let's see... I have a fairly big vocabulary... I usually type 1-4 sentences for a single post, and it's properly structured and punctuated. How it's annoying, I don't understand at all. It's not a bunch of spam and worthless posts like I used to make.
Cpt. Ultimate K Prime
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby Yusuke » Tue Feb 17, 2004 6:16 pm

Captain K Prime wrote:That's great B-Ren. I'm trying to understand why Yusuke decided to try to provoke me into yet another one of his pointless arguments. If it's anything like last time, he'll end up pathetically apologizing to me over instant messenger and calling himself an idiot repeatedly.

your the one who provoked me saying i'm one to talk it seems like your the one looking for trouble here calling b ren annoying then starting in on me i apologized because i felt responsible for you leaving and there you are calling it pathetic you leaving the dojo because of one little argument now that's what's pathetic i'm still not sure what your problem is it seems like you've got some issues with me for some reason :?
Yusuke
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Cpt. Ultimate K Prime » Tue Feb 17, 2004 6:23 pm

No, I was being an idiot here at the Dojo back then, I think it was in September. All of my posts were pure junk, worthless spam that nobody wants to have the displeasure of reading. I really needed to get away from the Dojo, I was far too into the whole post-count thing, and you simply gave me a good excuse. Also, I felt my warning was unfair, though today I can see it was called for.

All I said was that you used to join in on TEEPO's little game. Sorry if that offended you; sometimes it's tough to face the truth for me too, but then you called me annoying as if to start an argument. I wasn't trying to start anything at all with you.

However, you're right. I do have a small problem with you. You come on these forums just to stir up trouble and be rude. You're not really contributing anything in my opinion, all you care about is that everyone goes to Ryo's Place and has a jolly good time. I'm sure you don't only post here just for the wallet joke and to stir up trouble, but sometimes it seems that way. Your posts are often very provocative.
Cpt. Ultimate K Prime
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby DaMulder » Tue Feb 17, 2004 7:06 pm

Juanfran wrote:
Araviel wrote:I'm sorry, but this is kinda unecessary... ripping up, sounding like it's a tabloid 'what was most shocking?!' ...

Thanks for bringing this up!
U mean like this?

LOL
DaMulder
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Kerbal Space Program

Postby TEEPO™ » Tue Feb 17, 2004 7:08 pm

The most shocking event was when all of my glorious work was undone (the new spam topics). I hope they get deleted again.

TEEPO™ has received a thanks from: QWERTY
TEEPO™
Banned
Banned

Currently playing: with my sister

Postby Lan Di-sama » Tue Feb 17, 2004 7:18 pm

I chose hellraiser resigning, but if TEEPOs deleting spree was on there, that'd get my vote.
Lan Di-sama
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Cyberman » Tue Feb 17, 2004 7:23 pm

SONIC-BLUE wrote:How about D all of the above.

That's what I was thinking.
Cyberman
Sailor
"Keep Friends"

Postby Cpt. Ultimate K Prime » Tue Feb 17, 2004 7:24 pm

The most shocking moment was when Chiyoumen agreed with a post that wasn't made by Congo. :o
Cpt. Ultimate K Prime
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby Bluecast » Tue Feb 17, 2004 7:28 pm

When We all thought Teepo was louis.....Teepo just stood there jizzing.

And laughing at us.

Then jizzed more.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Yusuke » Tue Feb 17, 2004 7:39 pm

Captain K Prime wrote:No, I was being an idiot here at the Dojo back then, I think it was in September. All of my posts were pure junk, worthless spam that nobody wants to have the displeasure of reading. I really needed to get away from the Dojo, I was far too into the whole post-count thing, and you simply gave me a good excuse. Also, I felt my warning was unfair, though today I can see it was called for.

All I said was that you used to join in on TEEPO's little game. Sorry if that offended you; sometimes it's tough to face the truth for me too, but then you called me annoying as if to start an argument. I wasn't trying to start anything at all with you.

However, you're right. I do have a small problem with you. You come on these forums just to stir up trouble and be rude. You're not really contributing anything in my opinion, all you care about is that everyone goes to Ryo's Place and has a jolly good time. I'm sure you don't only post here just for the wallet joke and to stir up trouble, but sometimes it seems that way. Your posts are often very provocative.

ok i wrote *jizzes everywhere* as a joke ONE time i'm surprised you haven't gotten over it yet

so i'm not contributing anything to the forum that's funny coming from you i haven't seen you contribite anything either all you ever do is talk about is 2D video games and comic books whoop de friggin do your a real great member

i haven't started anything with any member ever but if you offend me you can expect the same back if the whole give me your wallet thing bothers you that much then i wont say it anymore its better than hearing you bitch about it every five seconds

and yeah i do like ryo's place and support it but that's not why i post here i gave people who didn't know about it a third option it was either stay here under hellraiser's rule or leave so instead of losing some really good members i gave them a fair place to go to i don't see why you're getting so upset about anyways i remember you talking a lot of crap last not too long ago about ryo's place but then all of a sudden you show up trying to get away from this place you need to stop being such a hypocrite if you don't like ryo's place don't go its that simple
Yusuke
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Jeff » Tue Feb 17, 2004 7:43 pm

Yusuke wrote:
i haven't started anything with any member ever

:^o
Jeff
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

PSN: jgk1020
XBL: jgkny
Currently playing: Halo Master Chief Col

Postby Sonikku » Tue Feb 17, 2004 7:48 pm

Yusuke wrote:
Captain K Prime wrote:No, I was being an idiot here at the Dojo back then, I think it was in September. All of my posts were pure junk, worthless spam that nobody wants to have the displeasure of reading. I really needed to get away from the Dojo, I was far too into the whole post-count thing, and you simply gave me a good excuse. Also, I felt my warning was unfair, though today I can see it was called for.

ok i wrote *jizzes everywhere* as a joke ONE time i'm surprised you haven't gotten over it yet

so i'm not contributing anything to the forum that's funny coming from you i haven't seen you contribite anything either all you ever do is talk about is 2D video games and comic books whoop de friggin do your a real great member

i haven't started anything with any member ever but if you offend me you can expect the same back if the whole give me your wallet thing bothers you that much then i wont say it anymore its better than hearing you bitch about it every five seconds

and yeah i do like ryo's place and support it but that's not why i post here i gave people who didn't know about it a third option it was either stay here under hellraiser's rule or leave so instead of losing some really good members i gave them a fair place to go to i don't see why you're getting so upset about anyways i remember you talking a lot of crap last not too long ago about ryo's place but then all of a sudden you show up trying to get away from this place you need to stop being such a hypocrite if you don't like ryo's place don't go its that simple

Lan DC has often said in the past that if you don't like whats going on in the dojo then to just leave. However while it's simple, it certainly may not be easy. Once you get attached to the community and make friends. Please stop arguing guys. You've both made up your mind on the subject and it doesn't look as though there is anything that can be said to change the others mind. The only result that can come from more arguing is making a enemy.
Sonikku
News Poster
News Poster

Postby Yusuke » Tue Feb 17, 2004 7:54 pm

Master_Congo wrote:Yusuke wrote:
i haven't started anything with any member ever

:^o

really i started a fight with you because the way i remember it was you being an idiot bringing my name up in every post saying yeah i own the ryo's place and making a rap saying yusuke and his posse try to bring me down even making an alternate account called yusuke's boyfriend :roll:
Last edited by Yusuke on Tue Feb 17, 2004 7:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Yusuke
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic