Things that pissed you off

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Things that pissed you off today

Postby Spokane » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:20 pm

That's golden. :lol:
Spokane
RobotWillie
Shenmue III

PSN: RobotWillie
Steam: RobotWillie
Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: Sniper Ghost Warrior

Postby Bluecast » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:32 pm

shengoro86 wrote:
Bluecast wrote:
LAMEWAD wrote:Bought Skyrim for my brothers birthday from gamestop. I removed the price tag from it so my brother wouldn't know how much I spent (just something you do for gifts). However, it turns out that he already got Skyrim for his birthday. So I went back to return it to Gamestop and the manager wouldn't take the game back because he doesn't take played new games back. I told him that nobody played the game but he didn't care, he said the stickers were off and he couldn't tell if it was played or not since the box was open (because gamestop is run by a bunch of tards who can't keep their stock in the back and order display cases). Basically we got in a long argument and he refused to give me a refund. I told him that he was losing a customer for life and all he had to say was, "That's cool bro". I am never going back to gamestop again.

That "new" copy was probably played by an employee anyway. And they re shrink wrapped it. Common of Gamestop

I used to work for Gamestop and I would have gladly returned the copy for you. That employee was just an immature unintelligent moron.

Funny story why I left Gamestop, I totally f*cked them over.

At LAmestop we were allowed to borrow games to play them so that we knew how to fondle people into buying crap.

So I started taking out a game everyday so that I can make copies of them. Im talking about all systems, next gen and retro.

I sold a couple to fellow people with hacked consoles, nothing worth paying for anyway.

SO my district manager was like "Why did you take out 70 games?? Are you pirating??!!?"

He was a jerk to begin with so I got fed up with him, I dont care about minimum wage shit as I work another job that pays much much more.

So I got up in his face. He was really short, and said Yeah Im copying them. WTF are you going to do about it.

I guess I was very intimidating and he banned me from taking games out.

So one week he really needed me to work because he had fired some game advisors. I said yeah sure.

I never showed up and when he called me to look for me, I told him what was what about how he treats his employees and I quit right then and there.

Idiot was left running the store by himself. I then spoke to the store manager after she got back from vacation and she said his stats (gamestop keeps job performance stats) were horrible, he also had some complaints.

I then called his boss which was the regional manager, and told her about his performance along with his attitude towards people and employees and got the sh*thead fired.

I can't stand corporate idiots.

Well anyway, yeah Gamestop is a POS company. Never buy from them. Only buy used games, copy them, and bring them back.

Ooo off topic sorry.

The thing that made me upset today was I was playing In The Groove at a local arcade and I fell off the machine while playing this crazy song.

IF you dont know what In The Groove is, here is a video of me playing it at that Arcade.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71befBcvoUY[/youtube]

I was a 3rd key at Gamestop. Still hate and boycott that dirty shit factory putting a stain on the industry I love so much. Everyday I would walk home and visit Play N Trade and loved it there. I eventually quit by just not showing up. I just did not give two shits anymore. Not even to go and tell em I quit. Just one day said fuck it. Never showed or stepped foot back in.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Thief » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:58 am

I went to another gamestop today and tried to return the game. The guy was really cool about it and just said he didn't care if the stickers were there or not and he would just go ahead and label it as defective and I could get my money back. I ended up getting Jak and Daxter Collection (pretty much even trade) instead for my brother and we've been playing it most of the day. Awesome game. I'm still never going back to gamestop again but it's nice to know that they're some sane employees that work there. Since I don't buy any used games (of current generations) I'll just order everything off Amazon from now on.
Thief
LAMEWAD
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Who Really Cares? » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:08 am

Samanosuke Akechi wrote:But knowing what's going to happen just takes away the thrill,at least it does for me.

But do you know he was telling the truth?
Who Really Cares?
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

XBL: Baihu1983
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: TitanFall

Postby Sonikku » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:33 pm

Samanosuke Akechi wrote:A friend told me a major spoiler of The Dark Knight Rises on purpose.No longer want to watch it so I sold my ticket.Seriously fucking hate it when people spoil shit for me.

If a friend did that to me, we would no longer be friends.

We would be mortal blood enemies.
Sonikku
News Poster
News Poster

Postby Bluecast » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:24 am

Sonikku wrote:
Samanosuke Akechi wrote:A friend told me a major spoiler of The Dark Knight Rises on purpose.No longer want to watch it so I sold my ticket.Seriously fucking hate it when people spoil shit for me.

If a friend did that to me, we would no longer be friends.

BATMAN IS BRUCE WAYNE
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Spokane » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:28 am

Snape kills Dumbledore.
Spokane
RobotWillie
Shenmue III

Postby Calshot » Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:45 am

Sonikku wrote:If a friend did that to me, we would no longer be friends.

If a friend did that to me, it would mean I had acquired a friend beforehand.

Calshot
Volare!
Alpha Trading Boss

PSN: SoLongAgo
Steam: Vodkakui

Postby Bluecast » Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:48 am

Spokane wrote:Snape kills Dumbledore.

King Kong dies. Vader is Lukes Father. Bruce Willis is a ghost. Planet of the Apes was Earth all along. Soylent Green is people.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby KiBa » Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:50 am

^
KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"

Postby Spokane » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:13 am

Nooooooooo! You bitch! YOU BITCH!
Spokane
RobotWillie
Shenmue III

Postby Kenny » Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:22 pm

First time I heard about Soylent Green. Saw the trailer for it on YT and it looks very good.
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

PSN: JamesTeeZappa
XBL: KennyNOL
Nintendo FC: FUCK THE WII-U
Steam: kenny_nol
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Contest of Champions iOS

Postby Atlantean » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:50 pm

I'm losing my hair, and it's pissing me off.

I'm not completely bald, but I've lost enough density to make my scalp very visible. I don't like the idea of having to "embrace baldness" and shave my entire head. But I don't like the way the little hair I have now looks.
I don't like the fact that I still am, and always been, alone. I hate it that people tell me I'm a catch when history is unforgivingly against that concept. I hate it the more time goes by, the less hopes I have to "break the spell". It's pissing me off.

I hate it that I feel jealous of my friend - who's got great hair and looks, amazing level of general culture, has been to the gym for half the time I've been and is getting the results I've never had, and - despite being gay - kisses more girls on a weekly basis than I ever did in my life. I should feel happy for this guy, not begrudge him. It's pissing me off.

I have so many days when I wake up, have a list of things to do, IMPORTANT things, and I simply won't do them. I stay home all day, surfing reddit, watching movies, or looking at other people's lives on facebook, who have the things I wish I had. I hate it that, even though I feel so good when I break this cycle, I only do it occasionally when I could do it so much more often. It's pissing me off.

I hate it that my friends are so scattered, so distant, moving to other countries. I hate it that the only one that gives me attention, and never seems to forget me, doesn't get the best answer he deserves, as quickly has he deserves. I hate it that I seem to lament myself so much. It's pissing me off.

And I especially hate that when I read one of those classic quotes "if you have friends and your health, you have everything you need", my answer is "I have both. With a giant, heavy hanging piano over them". It's. Pissing. Me. Off.
Atlantean
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Steam: Lantean
Currently playing: Steam Wallet Drain Game

Postby Kenny » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:07 pm

^Sounds like a perfect excuse to pack up and travel the world for a good while.

It's a great chance to "start fresh", either permanently or briefly, and see things from a different perspective.
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

PSN: JamesTeeZappa
XBL: KennyNOL
Nintendo FC: FUCK THE WII-U
Steam: kenny_nol
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Contest of Champions iOS

Postby Bluecast » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:12 pm

I went bald when I was dying. Lost almost all of my crown. When I started getting better all my hair surprisingly grew back and thicker and more curly
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic