Things that pissed you off

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Things that pissed you off

Postby Ash » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:37 pm

Riku Rose wrote:
Sonikku wrote:I can't really say if this was the case or not, I was not there and didn't see what went down or the details for what transpired. But I have noticed some times in life that people with a very low level of authority (such as guards/beat cops/security) often times attempt to flaunt it by giving people a harder time than necessary, because they can. (if you don't treat them like a prince after they have treated you like trash, expect to be detained even longer)

Often times they are paid very little and are treated very poorly by the company of whom they can do nothing to in respite. So they take that frustration and vent it on other people with even less status or say in the goings on of the establishment you find yourself in as a backwards form of "payback". But, like I said. I wasn't there. Perhaps he was merely carrying out overzealous company policy.

Thanks, Sonikku. :) It's a vicious circle, and no one benefits from it.

Get it non stop at football games from stewards. I can't speak for them all but there is usually one prick out of the lot who tries to play super cop. Just tell them to fuck off and stop being a jobsworth and they cower away.

Extremely tempting, but I don't think my manager would have taken the news that we'd been detained/arrested in another country that well. :P For some reason, everyone seems to assume that the co-worker I was travelling with is violent.
Ash
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:05 pm

I mostly avoid the news, yet still can't help but hear about Justin Bieber every so often. Just sick to fucking death of the little cunt.

St. Elmo's Fire has received a thanks from: Kenny
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby Bluecast » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:10 pm

Everytime I see an American write or I hear them say this is the greatest country in the world.
It only get's better many times the people I see that say that never been to another country and/or say they have no interest in other countries so they are ignorant to them. Ran into a few in my building like this and then when they get mad on politics they blame mexicans and blacks.

So everytime I come across these people I can't help but think WTF!? MY HEAD IS FULL OF FUCK AND IT HURTS!
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Sonikku » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:36 am

eh every country thinks they're the best in the world.

North Koreans think they're country is the best in the world. :lol:

Sonikku has received a thanks from: Bluecast
Sonikku
News Poster
News Poster

Postby Bluecast » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:52 am

Sonikku wrote:

North Koreans think they're country is the best in the world. :lol:

Bluecast has received a thanks from: Axm
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Bluecast » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:56 am

USPS sucks. That Keyboard I ordered in feb has yet to arrive. Was supposed to arrive on the 6th. on USPS website says it left LA on March 2nd. Well I am in Utah so should have been here long ago. Customer service was useless. Out of the sellers hands. Seriously what the fuck? No wonder they are bankrupt. No one wants to deal with such shitty service.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:46 pm

To be fair, N.America IS a gigantic place so you could probably see endless cool things without ever actually having to leave there.
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby Who Really Cares? » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:29 pm

Who Really Cares? wrote: My throat infection still not gone. Even scrambled Egg was effort this morning :sad:

Nearly a month and still not fully gone :???:
Who Really Cares?
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

XBL: Baihu1983
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: TitanFall

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:43 pm

I take it you've been to doctors by now?
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby Who Really Cares? » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:55 pm

Went a couple weeks ago and he gave me some tablets which Ive finished but the problem is still here. Got to phone them Monday morning. Just fed up with not being able to eat most foods and I'm losing a lot of weight[and i was never fat the begin with].
Who Really Cares?
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

XBL: Baihu1983
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: TitanFall

Postby Sonikku » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:26 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mossadegh

Champions of Democracy indeed. I guess I can understand now why Iran considers the West an enemy and so eagerly hopes to one day wipe us out with nuclear arms. I don't ever remember this being taught in history class.

Sonikku has received a thanks from: Feelers Rebo
Sonikku
News Poster
News Poster

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:01 pm

^I take it you know that "we" put Saddam into power as well?

Work is really pissing me off, I gave serious thoughts to just walking out today. They're gonna pick on me early on tomorrow, too. If I still feel so annoyed about it, then the things I'll say could well end up getting me sacked. Probably for the best. I used to be a nice, easy going (but quite opinionated about things, still) sort of person, so if the place has changed me so much (I'm a total dick quite a lot more often now), then I am better off outta there. Finding another one is hard though, and the grass isn't always greener either...

St. Elmo's Fire has received a thanks from: Bambi
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby south carmain » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:15 pm

St. Elmo's Fire wrote: ^I take it you know that "we" put Saddam into power as well?

don't forget we also funded and trained the Taliban

south carmain has received a thanks from: St. Elmo's Fire
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: okami hd

Postby Bambi » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:19 pm

St. Elmo's Fire wrote: ^I take it you know that "we" put Saddam into power as well?

Work is really pissing me off, I gave serious thoughts to just walking out today. They're gonna pick on me early on tomorrow, too. If I still feel so annoyed about it, then the things I'll say could well end up getting me sacked. Probably for the best. I used to be a nice, easy going (but quite opinionated about things, still) sort of person, so if the place has changed me so much (I'm a total dick quite a lot more often now), then I am better off outta there. Finding another one is hard though, and the grass isn't always greener either...

Do you get proper sick pay?

Bambi has received a thanks from: St. Elmo's Fire
Bambi
The Master of Unlocking
"Keep Friends"

Postby Kenny » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:26 pm

St. Elmo's Fire wrote: I mostly avoid the news, yet still can't help but hear about Justin Bieber every so often. Just sick to fucking death of the little cunt.

I hate it when his name gets dropped on old school music videos on youtube. It's one thing to see advertisements on the side or in the video, but to hear supposedly "non-fans" mention him in the comments?!

YOU'RE ADVERTISING, DON'T YOU PEOPLE REALIZE THAT?!

Next time I see that, i'm calling them a goddamn Beiber fan cause they're spreading awareness when they should be ignoring it.
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

PSN: JamesTeeZappa
XBL: KennyNOL
Nintendo FC: FUCK THE WII-U
Steam: kenny_nol
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Contest of Champions iOS

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic