Things that pissed you off

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Things that pissed you off

Postby QWERTY » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:14 pm

Samanosuke Akechi wrote:
QWERTY™ wrote:Fucking chronic toothache completely ruining my bank holiday weekend.

Toothaches fucking suck.I never want to go through one again.Still need to get one more wisdom tooth yanked.

What caused it btw?Cavity I assume?

No idea yet. Got a dentist appointment tomorrow morning but I have a feeling it is a cavity, yeah. I haven't experienced this much pain a a long time!
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby Who Really Cares? » Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:13 pm

Happy/pissed came home from work and just noticed my garden chairs have been stacked up. No one who lives here did it so some little shit most have been trying to steal them. Shall be keeping an eye out for the rest of the week for the fucker.
Who Really Cares?
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

XBL: Baihu1983
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: TitanFall

Postby QWERTY » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:05 pm

Yeah so it's an infected nerve in one of my right lower molars, have to take antibiotics for a week and then have the fucker taken out. This is the first tooth I'll ever have had extracted - not looking forward to it tbh.
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby Crimson Ryan » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:31 pm

Nothing to worry about. I had four teeth out when I had to have braces fitted. Only takes about a minute after the numbing injection..
Crimson Ryan
Mac Tonight
Shenmue III

Postby Bambi » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:58 pm

Won't have an internet connection for almost a month because my new flat doesn't have a landline. :lol:
Bambi
The Master of Unlocking
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Who Really Cares? » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:58 pm

Last tooth i had out took 2 seconds[no shit]. They used what ever it was to grab it, pushed up then pulled it out. Bit of blood for an hour or so but 0 pain spent more time in the waiting room than in the chair.

Got to have another out in a few weeks, this time they need to cut the gum as its a big bastard.
Who Really Cares?
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Spokane » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:08 pm

Bambi wrote:Won't have an internet connection for almost a month because my new flat doesn't have a landline. :lol:

No Bambi for a month. That's a travesty. :sad:

Or will you be able to go to the library that's across the street?
Spokane
RobotWillie
Shenmue III

PSN: RobotWillie
Steam: RobotWillie
Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: Sniper Ghost Warrior

Postby Bambi » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:58 pm

Spokane wrote:Or will you be able to go to the library that's across the street?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the cafe downstairs has free wifi.
Bambi
The Master of Unlocking
"Keep Friends"

Postby south carmain » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:05 am

QWERTY™ wrote:Yeah so it's an infected nerve in one of my right lower molars, have to take antibiotics for a week and then have the fucker taken out. This is the first tooth I'll ever have had extracted - not looking forward to it tbh.

the last tooth I had taken out had broke inside my gum, this because of that it took them 40 minutes of digging trying to get all the piece out, I didn't really feel any pain but the feeling of a metal tool digging in to my flesh was extremely uncomfortable, enjoy ;-)
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Currently playing: okami hd

Postby QWERTY » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:10 am

south carmain wrote:
QWERTY™ wrote:Yeah so it's an infected nerve in one of my right lower molars, have to take antibiotics for a week and then have the fucker taken out. This is the first tooth I'll ever have had extracted - not looking forward to it tbh.

the last tooth I had taken out had broke inside my gum, this because of that it took them 40 minutes of digging trying to get all the piece out, I didn't really feel any pain but the feeling of a metal tool digging in to my flesh was extremely uncomfortable, enjoy ;-)

Well I'll be glad when it's sorted really, I'm getting fucking tired of eating soup and yoghurt at the moment. The missus made a chilli last night which was bearable but anything which takes a bit of chewing is a big no-no.

My boss tried to get me to go into work yesterday when I phoned up to say I wouldn't be in. He said "well we don't allow days off for dentist appointments" and I was like "this is an emergency appointment mate, I haven't eaten or slept properly for days and I'm in constant agony unless I'm full of painkillers. I'm in no fit state to come in FFS". He soon backed down. Plus the right side of my jaw has swollen quite considerably, I don't really fancy going to work looking like some bloated chump.
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby Henry Spencer » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:23 am

I hate having fillings, nevermind having my tooth being taken out. Bet you're going to be charged an absolute fortune for it, the dentists have lately been rip off merchants near where I live.
Henry Spencer
Let's go Catherine!
Shenmue III

PSN: harryangel666
XBL: Magiking
Currently playing: Yakuza Kiwami/Zelda: BOTW

Postby QWERTY » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:25 am

Henry Spencer wrote:I hate having fillings, nevermind having my tooth being taken out. Bet you're going to be charged an absolute fortune for it, the dentists have lately been rip off merchants near where I live.

Just under £50 as far as I know. Not that much really, but I think I'm gonna end up forking out more in the next few months or so as there's quite a lot of work I need doing.
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby Who Really Cares? » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:41 am

Hate the ex ray thing they put in your mouth. Makes me gag like a bitch when its for a back tooth.
Who Really Cares?
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Riku Rose » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:21 am

I've always had perfect teeth. :D
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby south carmain » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:24 am

QWERTY™ wrote:
south carmain wrote:

Well I'll be glad when it's sorted really, I'm getting fucking tired of eating soup and yoghurt at the moment. The missus made a chilli last night which was bearable but anything which takes a bit of chewing is a big no-no.

My boss tried to get me to go into work yesterday when I phoned up to say I wouldn't be in. He said "well we don't allow days off for dentist appointments" and I was like "this is an emergency appointment mate, I haven't eaten or slept properly for days and I'm in constant agony unless I'm full of painkillers. I'm in no fit state to come in FFS". He soon backed down. Plus the right side of my jaw has swollen quite considerably, I don't really fancy going to work looking like some bloated chump.

I'm just messing with you, all though that did happen it wasn't that bad really, you feel barely anything with the anesthesia and it will only last 5 minutes, I was just extremely unlucky that it had made so much damage so deep
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Currently playing: okami hd

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic