Members Gallery

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Postby Gingefners, The » Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:48 pm

Here's some pics i have with some of dragonforce at the aftershow party in dublin, good god i was wrecked after that show, thanks to vadim, the keyboard player for giving me some of his water or i probably would've passed out lol

and one of, ahem, sam one of the guitarists

Gingefners, The
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Currently playing: with myself

Postby Araviel » Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:47 am

awesome pictures :D I also want to meet some of my fav. bands...sigh... been watching 'Rock in Rio' Iron Maiden, shit man, what I wouldn't do to have been there.......
Araviel
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Postby NeoShredder » Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:17 pm

EWJ wrote:I'm 23 now

I have to point out this is the guy who thought Emma Watson was hot.

Kiyuu wrote:
Lan Di-sama wrote:Here's some pictures of me

Good to see you finally, besides the copier one! ;)
You look older, though you're too old for those rides. :lol:

Hey, Kiyuu, you've never posted a pic, have you?
NeoShredder
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

PSN: NeoShredder5
Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Kiyuu » Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:14 pm

Twist05 wrote:
Kiyuu wrote:
Lan Di-sama wrote:Here's some pictures of me

Good to see you finally, besides the copier one! ;)
You look older, though you're too old for those rides. :lol:

Hey, Kiyuu, you've never posted a pic, have you?

I have, but it has self-destructed unfortunately. Where's yours? ;)
Kiyuu
News Poster
News Poster

Postby Spokane » Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:33 am

I got a Gatorade mustache.... :o
Spokane
RobotWillie
Shenmue III

PSN: RobotWillie
Steam: RobotWillie
Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: Sniper Ghost Warrior

Postby KiBa » Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:48 am

Hey, first time post of my pic. I turned one hundred last January and this was taken then, so it's fairly recent.

Last edited by KiBa on Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"

Postby EWJ » Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:53 am

Twist05 wrote:I have to point out this is the guy who thought Emma Watson was hot.

And why, may I ask, do you Have to point that out? And what, though I'm sure this is a pointless question, are you getting at by pointing this out?

And just for the record, I do not think she's Hot.
EWJ
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby NeoShredder » Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:20 pm

EWJ wrote:And just for the record, I do not think she's Hot.

Denial. :lol:

I remember that sig.

Kiyuu wrote:Where's yours??

Its waaaay old though. I'm 13 in that pic, im 16 now. Damn I need to upload a new one. :lol:

And I don't have a quiff anymore, either. More a mullet. :)
NeoShredder
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

PSN: NeoShredder5

Postby Gingefners, The » Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:38 pm

Araviel wrote:awesome pictures :D I also want to meet some of my fav. bands...sigh... been watching 'Rock in Rio' Iron Maiden, shit man, what I wouldn't do to have been there.......

yeah it was cool, guess i was pretty lucky by meeting them before they got to big to meet their fans. and yeah it wouldv'e been cool at 'rock in rio' when maiden was there but i think anyone's chances of meeting them would be at an all time low at that since there wer quite alot of others there too lol

heres a pic of me when i was about 3 or 4... i'm pretty pissed now so i know i'll regret this tomorrow but what the hell

gotta say i find it strange and interesting why i'm holding it left handed, when I'm right handed and now play with my right hand... and by play i'm talking about the guitar you sick folk
Gingefners, The
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Currently playing: with myself

Postby cornchipz » Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:49 am

I went to IHOP and Wal Mart with a friend yesturday, and I decided to hop into a shopping cart.

I'm not sure why I did that.

And heres a pic from prom. I'm not sure why my friends mom took a picture of me talking to someone out of frame... but still.

cornchipz
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Steam: Cornchipz

Postby QWERTY » Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:56 am

cornchipz wrote:Image

Your hair looks drawn on.
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby cornchipz » Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:02 pm

I dyed it last week. Its still that bitchin super strong black color.

I figure I should enjoy it before it all gets shaved this summer.
cornchipz
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Steam: Cornchipz

Re: My reply

Postby QWERTY » Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:32 pm

alimn wrote:
LanDC wrote:
QWERTY wrote:Blah blah blah....I really don't give a fuck. In case you hadn't noticed, I don't spend much time on here at all, I come here to lay a few posts down that take the piss. Then I come back the next day to see the reaction and see if I can fan the flames.

Judging from your join date and post count (not counting the countless Junk Forum posts), I'd say you need to look again. You are here a lot.

QWERTY wrote:Your problem, penis breath, is that you think you are some kind of king around a load of school kids. Woop - de - doo! Well fucking done. You spend all your time making those hilarious mods, they're just fantastic. Are your parents proud of you?

I'll ask them. Please, you do the same. I'm sure yours are very proud of your accomplishments here at the Shenmue Dojo.

QWERTY wrote:I can't be bothered to argue with you, I have seen previous debates that you have had and you always have to have the last word. You can go on and on but in my eyes you are still a moron. You can call me a pervert or whatever, it really has no impact on how I feel as I have not come to these forums and shown my true self. Ask anyone that has spoken to me over MSN, I'm quite rational and can hold a decent conversation.

Heh. I can't even be bothered to waste time pointing out how stupid and hypocritical everything you've said is. I'm sure our members can easily see it. *shakes head* And you call me sad.

QWERTY wrote:Ban me if you want, I couldn't care less about this place, it's shit.

Done. I wouldn't have banned you if you didn't go on a rampage, bumping tons of topics that have been dead since 2003. *sigh* Predictable you just had to cause a ruckus, didn't you? And for what? Because you can't stand the truth. Well, you've dug your own grave, so I hope you enjoy it in there. Bye-bye!

LanDC please don't waste your valuable time on this asshole & assholes like him.
There are too many like him in our real world.

QWERTY is really an asshole & he understand nothing about Shenmue and fans...he always like to make fun of the others.

& I'm so happy that he banned...

Is he really like in his daily life or just an annoying in the forums...

I think In the forums he is the Best asshole with posting nothing useful ever I seen.

& In his real life...Don't know...But I wish him to choose the right way and change his way plus learning useful things instead of attcaking people and make fun of them

Can he comeback again?or he is gone forever... :?:

I wish memebrs like him get lost from Shenmue Forums all over the world...(Specially from here)

QWERTY can't see you & other cool and creative peoples similar to you our Shenmue King.

QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby extraordinarybadgrocer » Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:57 pm

QWERTY wrote:
alimn wrote:
LanDC wrote:
QWERTY wrote:Blah blah blah....I really don't give a fuck. In case you hadn't noticed, I don't spend much time on here at all, I come here to lay a few posts down that take the piss. Then I come back the next day to see the reaction and see if I can fan the flames.

Judging from your join date and post count (not counting the countless Junk Forum posts), I'd say you need to look again. You are here a lot.

QWERTY wrote:Your problem, penis breath, is that you think you are some kind of king around a load of school kids. Woop - de - doo! Well fucking done. You spend all your time making those hilarious mods, they're just fantastic. Are your parents proud of you?

I'll ask them. Please, you do the same. I'm sure yours are very proud of your accomplishments here at the Shenmue Dojo.

QWERTY wrote:I can't be bothered to argue with you, I have seen previous debates that you have had and you always have to have the last word. You can go on and on but in my eyes you are still a moron. You can call me a pervert or whatever, it really has no impact on how I feel as I have not come to these forums and shown my true self. Ask anyone that has spoken to me over MSN, I'm quite rational and can hold a decent conversation.

Heh. I can't even be bothered to waste time pointing out how stupid and hypocritical everything you've said is. I'm sure our members can easily see it. *shakes head* And you call me sad.

QWERTY wrote:Ban me if you want, I couldn't care less about this place, it's shit.

Done. I wouldn't have banned you if you didn't go on a rampage, bumping tons of topics that have been dead since 2003. *sigh* Predictable you just had to cause a ruckus, didn't you? And for what? Because you can't stand the truth. Well, you've dug your own grave, so I hope you enjoy it in there. Bye-bye!

LanDC please don't waste your valuable time on this asshole & assholes like him.
There are too many like him in our real world.

QWERTY is really an asshole & he understand nothing about Shenmue and fans...he always like to make fun of the others.

& I'm so happy that he banned...

Is he really like in his daily life or just an annoying in the forums...

I think In the forums he is the Best asshole with posting nothing useful ever I seen.

& In his real life...Don't know...But I wish him to choose the right way and change his way plus learning useful things instead of attcaking people and make fun of them

Can he comeback again?or he is gone forever... :?:

I wish memebrs like him get lost from Shenmue Forums all over the world...(Specially from here)

QWERTY can't see you & other cool and creative peoples similar to you our Shenmue King.

:o

:-$
extraordinarybadgrocer
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby cApNhOwDy » Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:39 pm

I wish I could delete every post I made on these forums.
Last edited by cApNhOwDy on Sat May 23, 2009 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cApNhOwDy
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic