Members Gallery

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Postby Cyberman » Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:43 pm

Mr. Tea wrote:Here's some pics i have with some of dragonforce at the aftershow party in dublin, good god i was wrecked after that show, thanks to vadim, the keyboard player for giving me some of his water or i probably would've passed out lol

and one of, ahem, sam one of the guitarists

You're a dead ringer for the WWE wrestler Edge.

I mean seriously you do look like him.
Cyberman
Sailor
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby cornchipz » Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:35 pm

Dude.... Cyberman is right.
cornchipz
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Steam: Cornchipz
Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Gingefners, The » Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:48 pm

really, is that a good thing though? i havent watched wwe in years
Gingefners, The
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Currently playing: with myself

Re: My reply

Postby LanDC » Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:11 am

QWERTY wrote:
alimn wrote:
LanDC wrote:
QWERTY wrote:Blah blah blah....I really don't give a fuck. In case you hadn't noticed, I don't spend much time on here at all, I come here to lay a few posts down that take the piss. Then I come back the next day to see the reaction and see if I can fan the flames.

Judging from your join date and post count (not counting the countless Junk Forum posts), I'd say you need to look again. You are here a lot.

QWERTY wrote:Your problem, penis breath, is that you think you are some kind of king around a load of school kids. Woop - de - doo! Well fucking done. You spend all your time making those hilarious mods, they're just fantastic. Are your parents proud of you?

I'll ask them. Please, you do the same. I'm sure yours are very proud of your accomplishments here at the Shenmue Dojo.

QWERTY wrote:I can't be bothered to argue with you, I have seen previous debates that you have had and you always have to have the last word. You can go on and on but in my eyes you are still a moron. You can call me a pervert or whatever, it really has no impact on how I feel as I have not come to these forums and shown my true self. Ask anyone that has spoken to me over MSN, I'm quite rational and can hold a decent conversation.

Heh. I can't even be bothered to waste time pointing out how stupid and hypocritical everything you've said is. I'm sure our members can easily see it. *shakes head* And you call me sad.

QWERTY wrote:Ban me if you want, I couldn't care less about this place, it's shit.

Done. I wouldn't have banned you if you didn't go on a rampage, bumping tons of topics that have been dead since 2003. *sigh* Predictable you just had to cause a ruckus, didn't you? And for what? Because you can't stand the truth. Well, you've dug your own grave, so I hope you enjoy it in there. Bye-bye!

LanDC please don't waste your valuable time on this asshole & assholes like him.
There are too many like him in our real world.

QWERTY is really an asshole & he understand nothing about Shenmue and fans...he always like to make fun of the others.

& I'm so happy that he banned...

Is he really like in his daily life or just an annoying in the forums...

I think In the forums he is the Best asshole with posting nothing useful ever I seen.

& In his real life...Don't know...But I wish him to choose the right way and change his way plus learning useful things instead of attcaking people and make fun of them

Can he comeback again?or he is gone forever... :?:

I wish memebrs like him get lost from Shenmue Forums all over the world...(Specially from here)

QWERTY can't see you & other cool and creative peoples similar to you our Shenmue King.

So, you're one of those guys who prefers everything supersized? Triple cheeseburgers, extra large fries, large coke.... extended banning... If you are unhappy with your 3-month banning, you've come to the right place! Extended banning length? No problem! If that's what you'd like, the customer service here at Shenmue Dojo will get right on that for you, sir.

If you wish to supersize your banning length, please press 1.

If you do not wish to extend your banning length, and would like to put your banning behind you for good, please hang up now.
LanDC
News Poster
News Poster

Postby QWERTY » Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:33 am

LanDC wrote:
QWERTY wrote:
alimn wrote:
LanDC wrote:
QWERTY wrote:Blah blah blah....I really don't give a fuck. In case you hadn't noticed, I don't spend much time on here at all, I come here to lay a few posts down that take the piss. Then I come back the next day to see the reaction and see if I can fan the flames.

Judging from your join date and post count (not counting the countless Junk Forum posts), I'd say you need to look again. You are here a lot.

QWERTY wrote:Your problem, penis breath, is that you think you are some kind of king around a load of school kids. Woop - de - doo! Well fucking done. You spend all your time making those hilarious mods, they're just fantastic. Are your parents proud of you?

I'll ask them. Please, you do the same. I'm sure yours are very proud of your accomplishments here at the Shenmue Dojo.

QWERTY wrote:I can't be bothered to argue with you, I have seen previous debates that you have had and you always have to have the last word. You can go on and on but in my eyes you are still a moron. You can call me a pervert or whatever, it really has no impact on how I feel as I have not come to these forums and shown my true self. Ask anyone that has spoken to me over MSN, I'm quite rational and can hold a decent conversation.

Heh. I can't even be bothered to waste time pointing out how stupid and hypocritical everything you've said is. I'm sure our members can easily see it. *shakes head* And you call me sad.

QWERTY wrote:Ban me if you want, I couldn't care less about this place, it's shit.

Done. I wouldn't have banned you if you didn't go on a rampage, bumping tons of topics that have been dead since 2003. *sigh* Predictable you just had to cause a ruckus, didn't you? And for what? Because you can't stand the truth. Well, you've dug your own grave, so I hope you enjoy it in there. Bye-bye!

LanDC please don't waste your valuable time on this asshole & assholes like him.
There are too many like him in our real world.

QWERTY is really an asshole & he understand nothing about Shenmue and fans...he always like to make fun of the others.

& I'm so happy that he banned...

Is he really like in his daily life or just an annoying in the forums...

I think In the forums he is the Best asshole with posting nothing useful ever I seen.

& In his real life...Don't know...But I wish him to choose the right way and change his way plus learning useful things instead of attcaking people and make fun of them

Can he comeback again?or he is gone forever... :?:

I wish memebrs like him get lost from Shenmue Forums all over the world...(Specially from here)

QWERTY can't see you & other cool and creative peoples similar to you our Shenmue King.

So, you're one of those guys who prefers everything supersized? Triple cheeseburgers, extra large fries, large coke.... extended banning... If you are unhappy with your 3-month banning, you've come to the right place! Extended banning length? No problem! If that's what you'd like, the customer service here at Shenmue Dojo will get right on that for you, sir.

If you wish to supersize your banning length, please press 1.

If you do not wish to extend your banning length, and would like to put your banning behind you for good, please hang up now.

Is it ok if I just skip the ban and go for the Diddy Doughnuts? O:)
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby LanDC » Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:43 am

QWERTY wrote:Is it ok if I just skip the ban and go for the Diddy Doughnuts? O:)

I'm afraid we stopped carrying those items last year, due to reports of stomach problems from our buyers.
LanDC
News Poster
News Poster

Postby QWERTY » Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:56 am

LanDC wrote:
QWERTY wrote:Is it ok if I just skip the ban and go for the Diddy Doughnuts? O:)

I'm afraid we stopped carrying those items last year, due to reports of stomach problems from our buyers.

Damn. OK, well I'll just leave it as it is then.

Anyway, back on topic, because I know that that is what you really want.

This is me, canoodling with a lady at the museum. She didn't move or talk, just how I like my women to be.

Chavving it up. Reppin' The Kersal Massive. Fer real.

My present to the men on Shenmue Dojo. My shaven haven.
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby cApNhOwDy » Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:34 am

I wish I could delete every post I made on these forums.
Last edited by cApNhOwDy on Sat May 23, 2009 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cApNhOwDy
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Spoonfan » Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:36 am

Belly buton?
Spoonfan
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby QWERTY » Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:37 am

My fingers. It does look remarkably like a fanny though (fanny in the vagina sense, not bum sense. I know you yanks have a problem with our dialect).
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby cornchipz » Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:04 pm

That is quite the impressive picture of your twat.
cornchipz
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Steam: Cornchipz

Postby QWERTY » Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:14 am

Child of Dust wrote:two new pictures of me:

Hahahahaha. Prick.
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby white lotus » Tue May 02, 2006 9:05 pm

cornchipz wrote:That is quite the impressive picture of your twat.

I personally thought that was some kind of shaved tiny pebble testicles and no dick.
white lotus
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: I am a former gamer

Postby Miles Prower » Wed May 03, 2006 7:35 pm

Sooo anyway, here's a (not particularly great quality) pic of yours truly;
Miles Prower
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

XBL: sppeac1987

Postby Only Child » Wed May 03, 2006 8:36 pm

Miles Prower wrote:Sooo anyway, here's a (not particularly great quality) pic of yours truly;

That is so not how I imagined you! I always thought you'd look really young and have a big mop of blonde hair.

Uh, basically I guess I thought you looked like the human version of Tales.
Only Child
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic