Pro Wrestling

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Postby Gu5 » Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:26 pm

other way round. raw is better. i think that cena will win at vengance. cos hes at summer bash against angle and JBL. i dont that the the game or batista will get drafted cos they have to keep this rivalry going. in the end it will get annoying.

i cant believe that carlito beat shelton benjamin. i hate him, and whats he doing on RAW!?
Gu5
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Ryoman » Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:34 pm

draft lottery.

plus, cena tries to hard to be the rock.

undertaker is better than anyone on raw.
Ryoman
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby rome » Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:56 pm

I havent seen wrestling in forever, but Triple H is the best wrestler ever :) lol
rome
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Shenmue II

Postby giz_119 » Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:44 pm

Gu5 wrote: i dont that the the game or batista will get drafted cos they have to keep this rivalry going.

Nah.. The wwe is advertising their match as the match to end the rivalry so you can pretty much count on the rivalry ending after vengence and the winner will be sent to smackdown. Cena will stay on raw. They've even already changed the beginning video that they show before every raw to include him in it. You just have to look a little tidbits like that to pick up on certain things.

There is a very, very outside shot that the wwe undisputed title and the world heavyweight titles could be combined and a new title would be brought to smackdown though I highly doubt this would occur.

I saw a Canadian advertisment on raw that promoted an inter-promotional match on smackdown in mid-august featuring Cena and Batista vs HHH and JBL. That kills my combining of the belts theory and makes me think that HHH will be the one who wins the title and then gets drafted.

We'll know after Vengence though, I am certain.
giz_119
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Steenkoud » Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:16 pm

Jeff is on RAW :P
Steenkoud
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby giz_119 » Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:03 am

Heres a spoiler, sixth draft pick taken at the smackdown tapings....

It was Muhammad Hussain who also beat big show at those tapings

Damn.... I don't like that pick at all.... he was doing well on raw.
giz_119
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Ryoman » Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:56 am

i can't see it. what did it say?
Ryoman
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby giz_119 » Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:39 pm

just highlight it or look the spoiler up yourself at wrestlingplanet.com

Id prefer not to give it away to anyone who might want it to stay a surprise.
giz_119
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Gu5 » Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:59 pm

nyone know who sings edges theme tune. it sounds like finger 11 but its not. add me to msn and i will send
Gu5
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby giz_119 » Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:13 pm

giz_119 wrote:There is a very, very outside shot that the wwe undisputed title and the world heavyweight titles could be combined and a new title would be brought to smackdown though I highly doubt this would occur.

Holy shit I was right. I was just randomly throwing out an idea. I do think Randy Orton needs to be added to that 7 man match. Seeing as the undertaker's in it though, you can be sure Orton will interfere.
giz_119
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby DeadPool » Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:33 pm

DeadPool
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Vyse Hazuky » Sun Jun 26, 2005 4:45 am

I actually think Cena will lose, but without getting pinned or submission. and then jericho or christian will go to smackdown. and then maybe that 6 man championship will not be for the title, but for the title match. or maybe not, it's just an idea.
hell in a cell, i don't know who'll win... triple h only "lost" that armaggedon hell in a cell a few years ago, never on a singles hell in a cell match... so if batista won it would be even more amazing
as for shelton and carlito.. maybe shelton will lose so he can start focusing on seriously running for the heavyweight championship
Vyse Hazuky
blood folk jungle metal
"Keep Friends"

Postby giz_119 » Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:56 am

Vyse Hazuky wrote:I actually think Cena will lose, but without getting pinned or submission. and then jericho or christian will go to smackdown. and then maybe that 6 man championship will not be for the title, but for the title match. or maybe not, it's just an idea.
hell in a cell, i don't know who'll win... triple h only "lost" that armaggedon hell in a cell a few years ago, never on a singles hell in a cell match... so if batista won it would be even more amazing
as for shelton and carlito.. maybe shelton will lose so he can start focusing on seriously running for the heavyweight championship

Cena probably won't lose... Well I suppose it's possible, as I said before Jericho is all but confirmed to move to smackdown. Jericho could arguably win the title and then get drafted or traded to smackdown. I honestly just don't think Jericho should be champ right now (at the same time I don't think cena should of ever been champ but....). Id rather see Captain Charisma win that match more then Cena or Jericho but I don't know If the wwe would do that. It's a sensible storyline, Jericho wins the title, goes to smackdown stops the "Smackdown Championship" from being awarded. It might be more entertaining however, if the wwe were to keep both championships on raw and then be forced to combine the two. They would also boost ratings on smackdown for at least one episode if that 7 man match happened and maybe increase interest for the show all together.
The hell in a cell.... well I don't know, a lot depends on that Cena, Jericho, Christian match. If the winner of that match goes to smackdown then id say HHH will take it. If not, then it really doesn't matter because the WWE would definitely want to combine the titles likely in an elimination chamber match or something similar. And as for Shelton and Carlito, no fucking way shelton is going after the heavyweight championship. Have you heard the guy on the mic? He's worse then Batista. I expect, Carlito to win, feud with Shelton for a while, when that feuds over I expect Carlito to still be champion and Shelton to be down-graded to a lower-card wrestler.
All remains to be seen.... we haven't even discussed the possibility of HHH or Batista getting traded or Drafted. Which I actually think is more likely then the winner of the triple threat going to smackdown.
Anyway heres my predictions

Batista vs HHH (hell in a cell, world heavyweight championship)
HHH takes it

Kane vs Edge
For me this is a tough one... though Id say Kane takes it

John Cena vs Christian vs Jericho (triple threat, wwe championship)
Cena wins

Kurt Angle vs Shawn Michaels
Another Tough one.... Michaels lost when these two fought at wrestlemania but I think he'll take it this time. I expect this to be the best match of the night, better then hell in a cell.

Shelton Benjamin vs Carlito (IC championship)
Carlito, this is the match i'm most sure about

Victoria vs Christy
Christy really shouldn't win, so ill say Victoria

Then, HHH goes to smackdown and maybe someone like eddie guerrero who just lost to rey mysterio comes to raw.
giz_119
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Vyse Hazuky » Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:53 pm

Shelton is hot stuff man. he's one of the new generation and possibly the best in ring. it's true he doesn't have a lot of charisma or mic aptitude but he'll end up there sooner or later.

but yea, not very long now, we'll just have to wait.
and also for tomorrow, for the 2 last draft picks from raw.
Vyse Hazuky
blood folk jungle metal
"Keep Friends"

Postby DeadPool » Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:30 am

DeadPool
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic